[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a /co/ related dream? Last night I dreamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: ice waifu.jpg (26KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
ice waifu.jpg
26KB, 279x402px
Have you ever had a /co/ related dream?

Last night I dreamed I started a Ghostbusting business with Killer Frost and Joe Pesci.

I've never been so disappointed upon waking up in my life.
>>
File: Man of Steel Shitposting.jpg (56KB, 598x756px) Image search: [Google]
Man of Steel Shitposting.jpg
56KB, 598x756px
I've had a dream where it was Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice premiere.

At the start of the movie, Bruce Wayne was jogging through the streets of Gotham for training, and then Superman just fucking blasts past him at supersonic speed and says "On your left!" and I was like "Fucking really, DC?"

Apparently that was how Batman got mad at Superman and at that point it was so ridiculous that I woke up from it.
>>
I once dreamed Superman was kicking my ass.

It didn't hurt at all for some reason, but I couldn't do anything and he just kept kicking me and punching me and throwing me into stuff, and I was crying because I didn't know what I did wrong to deserve this.

I was confused as fuck when I woke up.
>>
>>77569458
Sounds like you are used to being disappointed and have come to expect it.

>>77569486
You feel as if you have done something wrong and deserve to be punished.
>>
File: 1439182085671.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439182085671.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>77569486
You're a monster, anon! And I'm going to stop you!
>>
Gonna continue this Superman pattern by saying I once dreamed Superman was using his powers solely to subtlety fuck with people to the point he undermined their mental state. Not just funny heehee superdickery type stuff, I mean like adjusting work schedules and messing with traffic lights and ice breathing roads so a city's infrastracture slowly eroded. Yet he always managed to keep people from dying. When at last he decided he'd sent every person on Earth into a soul-destroying paranoid state, he walked into a random swamp that I guess was filled kryptonite mud or something and drowned himself. Meanwhile, a force ghost version of Jor-el looked on approvingly.

I guess Chris Ware decided to project into my mind that night.
>>
>>77569377
GOAT Killer Frost
>>
>>77569547
I think you were just seeing future visions of he Man of Steel sequel.
>>
>>77569558
They made her butt kind of huge

I approve
>>
Two that I remember. For some reason /co/ dreams don't come easily to me, I envy those for whom they do.

One was MLP related, the other about TT Raven, but unmercifully short.
>>
>>77570410
>the other about TT Raven, but unmercifully short.

what kind of dream was this, now?
>>
I had a dream that a small child threw a baseball bat at my face. I woke up from the shuddering and jolting my body was doing. I hate waking up like that. Same story when you're walking or running in your dream, see a hole and you just know one of your feet is going to go in it and you can't stop it. And again with the juddering and convulsing waking you up.
>>
Three come to mind, but I don't remember the exact details of the first two:

I dreamed I was Spider-Man and I was fighting giant spiders in a cemetery.

In another dream I was in a super sentai team. Not on any specific team, just one of my own making.

Finally, I had a dream where I was fighting a bunch of guys using different martial arts styles. At the very end was a guy who pulled out two swords. I remember in the dream saying something like "Nice blades, mine are better" and then claws snikted out of my hands and I woke up. Only then I realized that was Wolverine the whole time.
>>
>>77570733
That's not /co/ related silly.

Tell us about the times some character showed up in your dream naked so we can psychoanalyze you
>>
>>77571017
You seem to always be the hero in your dreams. Clearly you have some deep-seated feelings of inadequacy
>>
>>77571042
I also constantly lose my pants in my dreams, so I guess I saw that psychoanalysis coming.
>>
Last night I had a dream where I was trapped an an old dilapidated mansion with John Constantine and a bunch of other people. Something was mad at us. It went about as well as you would expect, there was explosive decompression whenever someone got too close to a window and somebody going into a room alone was almost a guarantee that the door would close behind them as all the air drained out and they suffocated.
>>
I once had a nightmare that I was trapped in Doc Ock's lair and the Ultimate Venom/Carnage hybrid thing had killed him and was chasing me. It was actually one of the roars from the thing that woke me up.
>>
File: 8157160443_1cd0de749a_b.jpg (619KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8157160443_1cd0de749a_b.jpg
619KB, 1024x683px
Yeah, lots of times over the years. I've forgotten most of them.

One that I can remember from years ago sticks out just because of the general feeling. I was standing near an indoor pool... within a dark and beautiful gothic cathedral (pic illustrative). Mandy was sitting at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water, and looking at me with mild sadness.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>77571188
DOIIIIIIIII DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIEEEEEEEEEE
>>
had one this morning. my old freshman english teacher gave us an assignment to think of 20 vaguely political words and then make a Kelly comic by mashing a few of them together
>>
Sorry for the doublepost. Here's one that might be illustrative of my mental workings, because my friends are normies so one cannot discuss these things. God knows I'm weird enough as it is.

Most of the times when I dreamed of /co/ or /a/ characters they are a kind of starting point to something else, a pointer. Take this for example:

I dreamed I was admiring Astrid Hofferson. By that I mean she was standing before me, scarred and battered but victorious. She looked like she'd just been in a fierce battle and though she was in what you'd call "a heroic pose" she was also smiling a bit and looked very pleased by herself. I looked at every bit of her and gradually she grew and grew until she was everything. Then the dream becomes something else entirely, and I see myself from long ago. The sky is full of stars and aurora borealis. I'm clad in skins, bearded, roughly in my 40s. There's snow and ice everywhere. It is in fact the end of the last glacial maximum, and I'm carrying my small daughter in my hands. I'm armed with a spear. I meet up at a certain point with another man. He examines my little daughter, I examine his little son. We chat around the fire and agree to a future marriage.

Stuff like that.
>>
>>77571292
also some chick had a birthday party afterwards and hidden in her room was a disc labelled "mean things said to me- bryant edition" which is weird cuz the only bryant i knew wasnt nearly that much of a dick to earn a whole section
>>
File: orangutan_square.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
orangutan_square.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>77569789
>Those thigh highs
>>
>>77569377
>Killer Frost
>Joe Pesci

how did that team dynamic work
>>
>>77571391
I'd like to hear more about what OP brought to the group.
>>
>>77571567
a winning personality
>>
File: 1406742610204.gif (2MB, 348x222px) Image search: [Google]
1406742610204.gif
2MB, 348x222px
>>
I once had a dream Godzilla was pissed off and coming for me. He could communicate with me telepathically. My dad had an almost identical dream years before, except instead of Godzilla it was a giant pissed off telepathic T-rex.
>>
I dreamed I was in a comic written by Warren Ellis starring Alan Rickman.
>>
>>77571304
Long time no see.

>>77571768
Eons ago your mammal ancestor ate a T-Rex's eggs and it was pissed.
>>
>>77571740
uhhh I don't remember this part. Why is she stripping?

How cold is KF's body, anyway? Are we talking "refrigerated bologna" or straight up "icebox in her pants?"
>>
Electro and the Flash died stopping the Anti-Moniter who was wearing supermans cape. I delivered Livewires children (Electro was the dad) and then I woke up
>>
>>77571768
I had the T-Rex dream when I was a kid. It was chasing me around a park inside the top floor of a skyscraper. There was also a man eating vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>77571869
It's reversed it's the part where she kills that one guy in the morgue
>>
>>77571567
Finger snapping.
>>
The other night I dream about a GI Joe episode where Cobra genetically engineered an army of leprechauns to take over a public swimming pool in Ireland.
>>
File: 1419640732122.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419640732122.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77571869
She's removing the device that restrained her powers, I think.
>>
>>77571875
In another dream me and some Spanish girl I've never met but keeps appearing in my dreams took part in a war between magical forces in Los Angeles. Doctor Strange convinced us to switch to the good side but after a while we git bored and switched back. She and i had sex on top of a big pile of hero and magic creature corpses while a giant Circe and godzilla rampaged in the background
>>
File: 1265008709072.jpg (14KB, 428x537px) Image search: [Google]
1265008709072.jpg
14KB, 428x537px
>>77571858

Sup?
>>
I never have /co/ dreams, all I ever have are bullshit dreams.
Like being given one of the belts from Kamen Rider Gaim and being told to go get a lockseed from the local gashapon store.
Or following around some actor who doesn't know English trying to tell him that I want his autograph.
>>
So, is Killer Frost on her way to getting the Harley Quinn treatment?

She's already more popular than the hero she was created to fight, and has graduated to being more of a Flash/sometimes Batman villain.

Are we on our way to a Killer Frost ongoing?
>>
File: killer-frost-ares-trailer.png (770KB, 851x479px) Image search: [Google]
killer-frost-ares-trailer.png
770KB, 851x479px
>>77572305
I'd be ok with that.

Still shocked she made it into Injustice.

But I guess they needed a Sub-zero replacement.
>>
>>77572348
Even then, they could have gone with Mr. Freeze or Captain Cold. They're much more popular than Killer Frost.
>>
File: Gold Ranger.jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Ranger.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
I once had a dream that I was the Gold Ranger. I was fighting monsters and being super awesome and heroic. Then I woke up to boring reality.
>>
>>77570705
>sunny day
>sitting at a table in that Jump City cafe the Titans frequent
>notice Raven sitting across the table
>can't believe my luck
>she gives a little smile, like "yep, it's me"
>started getting that "waking up" feeling before I even saw her
>fuck this gay earth
>look at her
>she knows
>she smiles again, this time like "sorry about that, dude"
>wake up
>>
>>77571939
Is Killer Frost supposed to be the slightest bit buff?
>>
My dreams are abstract combinations of discordant elements. When something does "make sense," and has a flow to it, it can either be really good or really bad. Last night I heard voices in my head, had a false awakening, and just generally felt like I was going psychotic.
>>
>>77571740
Why is this allowed
>>
Oh shit I remember I used to have dreams that the hulk was chasing me. Especially up stairs and ladders. What was weird was that this dream would continue many nights after each one. Like its a bloody sequel, right where we left off.

The final dream ended with hulk catching me. Just as I was about to accept my crushing death, hulk takes off his head. Buts its not his head, its a mask. And it was actually Dr. Doom. Then I woke up and never had the dream again.
>>
>>77573816
Same here. My dreams are just formless matter and shadows sometimes taking familiar shapes but never really making sense.
>>
I once dreamed I was playing Super Robot Wars, but Barry Allen was in it piloting a giant robot version of The Flash.
>>
>>77574632
You have been rescued from the beast by the glory that is DOOM!
>>
>>77569377
Last night I had a dream within a dream that my mom made a full recovery and came home from the hospital. I woke up and I was in the car with my dad and told him about the dream, and then I woke up for real.
>>
>>77574938
>/co/-related
>>
While marathon-reading GL and GLC since Rebirth/Recharge a couple of years ago, I dreamt I was given a Green Lantern ring. It kept telling me to go to Oa but all I did was fly around until I woke up.
>>
>>77574854
Thank you based Doom.
>>
inb4 psychoanalysis

I'm a 22-year-old Hispanic male, but once or twice every four weeks or so, I dream I'm Wonder Woman. Typically, these dreams are a Brave and the Bold style team-up; recently, I've teamed with Chloe from Jupiter's Legacy, Kate Bishop, Zatanna, Thor, Mazikeen, and Supergirl.

Towards the end of many dreams, John Constantine will appear next to Tim Hunter, warning us of something coming from across an ocean. It has yet to come.

Man, I love being Wonder Woman.
>>
>>77569377
You have an inner desier to date Joe Peschi.

Me? I had one where i was Mad Max, I got strung up and tortured with razorblades. razorbldes everywhere.
>>
>>77569377
>>77569377
According to scientists, you have six dreams a night. Four are sexual, three are frightening.

What you remember when up is assembled from all six.
>>
>>77575858
That's a steaming load of retarded bullshit.
>>
>>77573667
Wow, that sucks.
>>
I tried experimenting with lucid dreaming for a while, around the same time I started YJ so I just kinda ended up inserting myself into the team and had wacky SoL adventures.
>>
When I was younger I had a dream that I was watching someone torture Raven. I was screaming for them to stop, only to be awoken by my parents who were right next to me because we were staying at a hotel. Apparently I was screaming in real life too.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.