[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet guy, introduce him to dad >Sponsor his Pro Bending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1079027_1342672408964_full.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1079027_1342672408964_full.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>Meet guy, introduce him to dad
>Sponsor his Pro Bending team so they'll promote family business
>Start hanging out with his team
>Get into some heavy shit, stick by them
>Learn he once tried to hook up with one of his team mates, it was a while ago, shrug it off
>Break up when he hooks up with team mate again
>Still follow the team around despite controlling massive automotive company
>Follow them halfway around the goddamn world and continue to hang out with his new girlfriend and his brother

Like I get that she wanted to meet up with Varrick to hash out a shipping deal, but she couldn't have gotten there on her own via another boat, or zeppelin?
>>
>>77519873
All part of her plan to kek her ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>77519929
She wanted to make him laugh?
>>
>>77519873
The fact that was the one with whom her boyfriend cheated on her with, that finale is all the more baffling.
>>
>>77519873
asami has no character she is a plot device for drama
>>
>>77519940
cucк is now being replaced by kek
>>
>>77519962
And ends up with all the power in the end. The Sheev of their times.
>>
>>77519962
Ah, I haven't finished the series yet but I can see this being the deal.

Does Mako every become more interesting or is it the same deal with him?
>>
>>77519873
Don't try to make sense out of retarded romance drama
>>
>>77520125
Here's the thing you've got to know about LoK: anytime you start getting hopes that things will get better, anytime you begin to feel hyped, the series will take great pains to demonstrate that feeling such is only going to end in disapointment.

Mako doesn't change. Bolin doesn't change. Nobody really changes: there's some wobbling round the core of their characters, but they ultimatly right themselves and remain static.
>>
>>77519873
If you think that's bad, don't worry it gets worse.
>>
>>77519873
At least she got the girl in the end
>>
File: asami tastes bryke writing.gif (675KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
asami tastes bryke writing.gif
675KB, 500x273px
DUDE

LESBIANS

LMAO
>>
>>77520307
Bolin kind of changes. It's not as dramatic as Soka, but he's less goofy in season 3, and a lot less goofy in season 4.
>>
File: Asami_and_Korra.png (175KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Asami_and_Korra.png
175KB, 444x250px
>>77519873

By Season 3 she's mostly hanging out with Korra.

And it isn't like Korra is just 'some girl' she's the Avatar. The closest thing to a political and religious leader the world has. Literal Kung-Fu Jesus.

I see Asami as being machiavellian enough to want to cultivate Korra without the Mako bullshit. You don't get to be a business leader on that scale without political connections and being a close friend of the Avatar is valuable.
>>
>>77519991
What the fuck is a sheev?
>>
>>77519984
Because the internet isn't confusing enough already.
>>
>>77521094
It's Palpatine's first name. We all also think it's retarded.
>>
>>77521094
>>77521434
>Sheev

Weird, Lucas usually gives his characters meaningful names, but this one makes him sound like a surfer dude.
>>
>>77520125
Mako becomes something of an autis.
>>77520307
I disagree. Mako and Bolin got some character development. Whether it was good or bad is subjective.
>>
>>77519873
Friendly reminder despite having absolutely no character or personality, this bitch ends up being in the last shot of Avatar. Implying that she's more important than Tenzin.
>>
>>77521481
sheeva, hes sheeva
>>
File: sheev_thrust.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
sheev_thrust.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>77521481
Noo youuu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.