[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was really bad. I don't know if pic related was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
This was really bad. I don't know if pic related was the worst part, but it sure as hell wasn't the best. What went so wrong?

About to watch Throne of Atlantis and I am not pumped.
>>
I like War. Very simple action story, but I think each character has its own voice.

ToA is bad, so are all recent Batman movies with Damian
>>
>>77442258
I feel Romano is fucking up with the casting. I mean if they want to keep the subjects consistent with the New 52 timeline, then why bother changing all the cast members every time?
>>
>>77442330
This
Changing my waifu Michelle for that niggres was a mistake
>>
>>77442258
The liked the Origin comic better.
>>
>>77442330
>if they want to keep the subjects consistent with the New 52 timeline, then why bother changing all the cast members every time?
>if

Good thing they don't
>>
>>77442354
Monaghan was awful.
>>
>>77442258
DC animated has been garbage for years.
>>
>>77443866
It's been garbage since Tucker took Timm's place
>>
>>77443899
I really like the design of the characters tho.
>>
>>77443899
Which is a shame, because I think Tucker is a better creative than Timm. But he's also more easily pushed around by DC execs that want to force feed us Batman and Nu52 on all media.
>>
>>77442258
It was a bunch of fight scenes strung together by a simple plot. I wouldn't call it bad, but it wasn't terribly good either.
>>
>>77442401
You're mum was awful last night m8
>>
>>77443866
fuck off, they have been doing great since always

most of the bitching is '' not like muh comics!! Muh Deathstroke jobbing!!''
>>
Other than first anon in this thread, I actually was surprised by ToA. I hated the first one since it felt like it was written by a 13 year old boy who only reads dc for Batman (and Gl's voice made me want to kill puppies (not muh nathan)), but Throne actually dealt with the repercussions of the first, was toned down with the humor and characters other than batman felt competent.
>>
>>77442258
It was bad. You know what people usually do when a movie is bad? They don't watch the next one.
>>
>>77444988
>most of the bitching is '' not like muh comics!! Muh Deathstroke jobbing!!''

No. It's piss poor characterizations, piss poor stories, piss poor voice actors, piss poor art, piss poor animation and trying to be pathetically edgy.

The Dark knight Returns was the last good DC animated (what do you know, more Batman).

They want to be edgy like Hot Topic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.