[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kinda new to the whole capeshit thing. I like Daredevil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ddevil.jpg (60KB, 544x853px) Image search: [Google]
ddevil.jpg
60KB, 544x853px
I'm kinda new to the whole capeshit thing. I like Daredevil, he seems cool. What's /co/'s opinion on him?
>>
>>77431036
He's my favorite comic book character. Most consistently well written outside of Constintine.
>>
>>77431036
There are very few characters with as many consistently great runs as him. Read Miller's run and Bendis' if you haven't already, but you really can't go wrong with any of his post-Miller runs.

Silver Age Daredevil is pretty hammy and might as well be a different character though.
>>
>>77431070
>Silver Age Daredevil is pretty hammy and might as well be a different character though.

You can apply this to every superhero comic character who had an incarnation in the silver age.

On that I'd like to note that you can see a clear cut change from when the silver age ends and the Bronze Age begins when reading DD in truth.

The moment Ben Urich confronts DD in the hospital about his secret identity. The issue before that was DD fighting the Hulk, and after the Ben Urich issue the tone of the book changes radically, as those were some of Franks first issues writing the book. (He was already penciling them).
>>
My favourite superhero created by an American.

"Born Again" and "The Man Without Fear" are must reads for any comics fan. Bendis run is pretty good if you like the character.

Watch the Netflix show as well. But preferably after you've read at least TMWF since it's sort of loosely based on it.
>>
Waid's early run was great too, better than Bendis', but not as good as Miller's. All three had a good run. Smith's was okay too.
>>
>>77431036
Heard about him, but I just don't now what you see in him.
>>
Positive until he became popular and mainstream thanks to the Netflix series. Now he's shit.
>>
>>77432805
What the hell are you on about? DD has been mainstream for years.
>>
>>77432805
Fucking retard
>>
File: 1429819354755.jpg (220KB, 665x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1429819354755.jpg
220KB, 665x1164px
>>77432805
Right, because he wasn't mainstream after getting a major blockbuster movie with Ben fucking Affleck as the lead.

Try not to be a bitch all your life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.