[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why did everybody on the Internet get so offended at penny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 220x331px
So, why did everybody on the Internet get so offended at penny arcade mentioning this guy in one of their comics years ago?
>>
Who?
>>
>>77413380
Dick Wolf and it was just SJWs or Proto-SJWs because Rape jokes are a no, apparently.
>>
>>77413370
That's moderately clever
>>
>>77413370
It was just a bunch of hardcore Jack McCoy fans who were still butthurt that he got written out of the main show.
>>
>>77413370
It wasn't Dick Wolf you faggot it was Dick Wolves.

Different guy.
>>
>>77413399
SJWs predate Tumblr.

Tumblr just gave them a means to annoy everyone in mass amounts.

They've been bumbling around on the internet forever.

>>77413421
McCoy never left, did he?

I thought he went down with the ship
>>
>>77413370
I wonder what it was like growing up with a name like that.
>>
>>77413491
He had it better than Wolf Dick
>>
>>77413474
>McCoy never left, did he?
>I thought he went down with the ship
Yep.

>>77413521
>He had it better than Wolf Dick
Yep.
>>
>>77413491
I bet that motherfucker is alpha as fuck

With a name like that you either get out in front of the teasing or you get left behind
>>
File: 965474677_7etTF-L.jpg (137KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
965474677_7etTF-L.jpg
137KB, 800x401px
>PART 1
Accompanying news post talks about silly MMO quests.
>>
File: PENNY.jpg (262KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
PENNY.jpg
262KB, 800x401px
>>77416104
>Part 2
And the perfect response that just made everyone angrier.
>>
>>77416117
Gabe/Mike has also been pretty vocal about "I don't wish violence on you but I don't think you can just 'switch' genders" recently and that's re-ignited the SJW brigade.
>>
File: penny arcade sells out.jpg (2MB, 1600x2761px) Image search: [Google]
penny arcade sells out.jpg
2MB, 1600x2761px
>>77416162

That gives me more respect for them since I assume they had just gone down the harmless slice of life bullshit since PAX and other parts of their business became their main focus.
>>
>>77416222
It's kind of 50/50. I've been a fan forever and the focus is very clearly on "maintaining their brand" and less about being a smart-ass vg webcomic at this point. I enjoy the news posts more than the comics these days. Mike still tends to piss people off about once a year though.

As a barely-millennial ('87) that spent more time with his Gen-X cousins than his peers growing up, PA is exactly the type of "nerd culture" I was raised in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.