[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So am I suppose to not understand a single thing that happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Deadpool.jpg (890KB, 2290x3130px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool.jpg
890KB, 2290x3130px
So am I suppose to not understand a single thing that happened this issue? Because I'm like extremely confused.
>>
>>77368882

Why is everybody rich and powerful.

Remember when super-heroes were middle-class.
>>
>>77368916
>Why is everybody rich and powerful.
Because Deadpool started merchandising himself after they made movie about him
>>
>>77368882
pity bump because you were so close to quads
>>
>>77368882
Did you read Deadpool's previous run ?
>>
>>77371537

yes. I know he died during the incursion but didn't he get all of his questions answered before he got roasted with his friends and family.

So why is he back now, and why is he now looking for more answers?
>>
>>77372022
Everything came back. For the hows and whys, read Secret Wars. This takes place 8 months after that.

And he never found out who killed his parents since Adsit and Preston decided to keep the truth from him.
>>
>>77372274
But why Skilah now a bitch that cheats on him? He should have stayed as Zen-pool, fuck that semen demon
>>
>>77373065
Wait thèy already fucked up that couple? What is it with Marvel and no one having a healthy relationship? Yeah I understand conflict=drama but damn having powers is becoming more norm than a happy pairing.
>>
>>77373218
She was fuvking that werewolf from the Howling Commandos and another grill i don't know and her only explanation was "he works too much, and he'll never know"
>>
>>77373292
Into the trash Shiklah goes.
>>
>>77373065
they were never an exclusive couple. Shiklah made that clear since day 1, and even offered to share some of her concubines with him if he wanted.
>>
i liked it
>>
>>77373218
she's literally a succubus
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.