[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spends most of the series as the designated team mom and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: m72fy8fw2h1rqhrkv.png (150KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
m72fy8fw2h1rqhrkv.png
150KB, 333x250px
>spends most of the series as the designated team mom and "responsible" one who's always looking out for her friends
>spends the entire final season being a self-centered bitch

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>77368291
She was always self-centered and self-righteous. It just came off less dickish in the earlier seasons.
>>
File: every fucking day.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
every fucking day.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>>77368291
>>
>>77368291

Crabby about Zuko, which is understandable considering she let down her guard, and got burned for it. Made her much more uptight.
>>
>>77368291
Sokka was always the actually responsible one. Katara was the one who operated on her emotions.

Remember when she almost got everyone capturef because she stole a Waterbending scroll because she was jealous of Aang?
>>
>>77368364
This.
>>
>>77368291
It was because of Toph.
Not being the only girl in the group anymore morphed and twisted her personality into something horrible, just like with real girls.
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>77368364
>Remember when she almost got everyone capturef because she stole a Waterbending scroll because she was jealous of Aang?

This, all the kids were liable to do shit like this because they were fucking preteens and they often made lousy decisions. Doesn't Aang straight up hide a map that would help Katara and Sokka find their dad because he doesn't want them to leave him?
>>
i will NEVER stop being mad about people saying she stole zuko's spotlight

the entire point was he was finally putting others above his own "honor". like he'd rather lose to azula yet again than let his friend die, as opposed to azula who was left alone and crazy.
>>
>>77368291
Zuko, who betrayed them in the second season finale and was a direct cause of Aang's brush with death and also tried killing them repeatedly throughout season 1, joined the team.

Also he sent a mercenary to kill them all and neglected to mention it.
>>
>>77368327
sup mugi
>>
>>77368291
Given enough time and annoyance, I become this myself.
>>
>>77374094

Except Azula isn't alone. She has Zuko and he will be her salvation.
>>
Best girl.
>>
File: Brown and pure.gif (490KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Brown and pure.gif
490KB, 500x376px
Best girl thread.
>>
>>77376921
Zuko has had people looking for her for weeks.

Azula ain't got nobody.
>>
>>77374788
I'm amazed he actually forgot to deal with that until the guy was about to kill him.
>>
>>77378123

She is returning next issue.
>>
>>77378201
Placing a hit on their heads was just habit at that point.

>Pass through town
>Seem some bounty hunters
>Offer a reward for the Gaang
>Move on to next town
>>
>>77368291
You woke up this morning and decided that /co/ absolutely needed ANOTHER one of these threads.
That's what happened.
>>
she should have killed that fire nation captain
>>
>>77378564
Not OP but I only finished the series a couple weeks ago and I like reading Avatar threads. I get that you're probably all tired of them but I like them, up until korra stuff comes up because I'm nowhere near finished with that series.
>>
Considering that the person who betrayed them and had been trying to kill them for months suddenly showed up out of nowhere claiming to be a good guy now and wanting to be a part of their little group AND that person's people slaughtered what was left of her family without remorse, I think quite a bit of her bitterness is justified.
>>
The team grew up
>>
>>77378065
I'd fucking kill her
>>
>>77368291
everybody else matured
>>
>>77380095
>that person's people slaughtered what was left of her family
They only killed one of her family members. Her father, brother, and even grandmother are all still alive.
>>
>>77382766
the whole tribe was her family. fucking nuclear americans.
>>
>>77382813
>the whole tribe was her family
Eww... Fucking inbred snow monkeys.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.