[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations anon! By the luck of the stars aligning, DC and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: MarDC.jpg (29KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
MarDC.jpg
29KB, 736x413px
Congratulations anon! By the luck of the stars aligning, DC and Marvel have decided to get together and do one last inter company crossover, and you get to write it! You are allowed up to 12 issues of the main title and as many tie ins as you can stomach! What do you do? Do you bring back Amalgam? Do you go the JLA/Avengers route? Do you do something nobody expects? Pitch away!
>>
>>77339788
I create a combined universe in which the DCU and MU were joined from the beginning, altering the trajectories of many of their respective characters.

One such title:

>Martian Manhunter and the X-Men
An experiment teleports J'onn J'onzz to Earth, where he meets Prof. X, who helps him navigate and acclimate to this new strange planet and come to terms with his inner conflicts. After the death of Xavier, J'onn takes on his cause, fearing that the conflict between humans and mutants may end in tragedy, just as the war between the White and Green martians did. But as an alien, will he ever be truly accepted by either group?
>>
>>77339788

Series of one or two-shot arcs that just has lesser-known characters teaming up to do shit together, Brave and the Bold style. Nothing big or crisis-inducing, just good character interaction across dimensional boundaries.
>>
>>77339788
Elijah Snow vs the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>77340668
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
>>
Thanos and Doomsday kill Superman and begin to kill everyone else in the combined universe.
>>
>>77340577

This is what I'd do.

My 12 issue main title would be a window into the main universe, but the event itself wouldn't be too massive or universe shattering.

I'd then do a bunch of little tie in issues mixing up teams and concepts a bit. Probably do tons of tie-in one shots.

Birds of Prey featuring at least Canary and Mockingbird.

Superman/Captain America, Iron Man and the Outsiders (The team being a mix of Outsiders and Force Works).

Wouldn't have the universe undone at the end of the crossover and it'd be there with a shared earth number for both DC and Marvel and sit there as a playground for any future crossovers.

A shame we'll probably never see DC/Marvel crossover again anytime soon. It used to happen so often too...
>>
it's a universe where both DC and Marvel characters co exist
>Johnathan Kent served in WW2 and was saved and aided Captain America and the Invaders. He raised Clark on stories of their heroics from the war which is where Supes gets his sense of justice from.
>Lex Luthor supports mutants and funds his own questionable super group "The Lex-Men"
>Dr Strange is in possession of the Helmet of Fate, but it's only a last resort kind of item
>Black Nick Fury is the secret love child of Nick Fury and Amanda Waller.
>Benjamin Parker was killed in Gotham a few months after Jason Todd was killed. Batman adopted the wayward Spidey, claiming it was a scholarship funded by Wayne Enterprise. Spidey spent a summer training with Batman before moving back to NYC to help support Aunt May.
>Felicia Hardy was rescued from Roxxon's Project C.A.T by Selina Kyle, recognizing her deceased rival's daughter, Selina decided to take a young (14) Felicia under her wing and teach her to honor her father.
>Galactus and his heralds once fought Mogo and the GLC, and lost horrible, but the GL were unable to kill them.
>Mysterio and Clayface knew each other before becoming super villains, Mysterio was the man who did the speical effects on the orginal 3 Clayface horror movies. They team up quite often
>Poison Ivy, Agent of AIM
>Lizard and Man-Bat were lab partners and developed the basic formula of what would later become the Bat and Lizard Serums.
>Spider-Man teams up with the Teen Titans often, but was denied membership because he is spider-MAN, not Spider-Kid (Kid Flash's words)
>Also, Spidey and Nightwing are total bros and have an ongoing team up book titled Adventures of Dick and Peter.
>>
>>77341051

>Dick and Peter

Dear god that penis jokes that could create.
>>
>>77340577
For the heck of it, I'd also do a new Amalgam thing.

>Iron Bat (or Bat Fist? I dunn0)
After the murder of his parents, Daniel Rand travels to K'un L'un, a hidden city with a bat-centered religion, where he learns ancient martial arts and meditation techniques to control his body and perception of pain, to the point where he can punch through solid rock. After defeating an ancient bat monster, Wayne returns to New York, where he fights crime in the ceremonial garb of the Bat.

Wayne adopts Dick Murdoch, a student of ballet and gymnastics who was directed into those activities by his late boxer father, who didn't want his son to follow him into professional fighting. Murdoch had been blinded by radioactive waste so Wayne has him learn the K'un L'unian art of bat sight, in which shamans who blinded themselves would hone their other senses to understand and manipulate their environment even better than those with sight, much like the bat. Murdoch becomes Nightdevil (or Devil Wing?), outfitted with bat/devil wings that allow him to glide between acrobatic maneuvers.
>>
Universe shattering event has left the main Marvel and DC earth/universe forcible joined with devastating results. Some placed joined peacable but others now so much.
The next generation of heroes try to live and learn in a world that no one is prepared for.

Ive been working in this concept for a year now all in my head though.
I have new versions of old next gen like Nightstar, James Rogers, some Xmen kids.
But plenty of new ones (some were created because of OTPs).
>>
>>77341287

Are these OTPs who share a universe or no?
>>
>>77341346
Yes, i have made them Canon for the sole reason of seeing them having kids.
>>
>>77341247
Everyone loves a double shot of Dick and Peter!

Also, Peter Parker is a fan of Dick from his Flying Graysons days, whenever they played in New York, Uncle Ben would take him to see them.
>>
>>77341051
>Spidey and Nightwing
I need this so much
>>
Tim Drake and Jubilee reunion.
>>
>>77339788
Green Arrow vs Daredevil
>>
>>77341396

I shall approve as long as my OTPs of the separate universes are not disturbed. You may continue, anon.
>>
>>77341413
Spidey is like that Neighbor kid that Batman doesn't want playing with his kids, but most of the Bat Family loves him, so he let's them hang out anyway.. He and Dick are bros, Barbra, Steph and Tim are all Spidey fans, Damian acts like he doesn't like Spidey and Jason has tried to kill Spidey more often than naught.
>>
>>77341466
...what OTPs do you have and ill let you know.

I left the solid, ine i dont care for or long lasting ones intact for the most part.
>>
What-if?worlds.

Basically a bunch of one shots showing the Marvel universe going through DC events and elseworlds, and vice versa.

Captain Russia fighting for the USSR. Superman and Batman fighting over a super hero registration act (With Batman being the establishment supporter for once). A universe on the verge of annihalation due to Uncle Ben being saved from death. "No more metas". Etc.
>>
>>77341633

Leave CarolxJess, PeterxMJ, and DickxKori and you may do as you please.
>>
>Electro and Livewire tore a crime spree all across America in what was called a modern Boney and Clyde, they were formidable until Livewire turned on him and sap all of Max's energy.
>Quicksilver was able to hack his way into the speed force by following in Flash's kenetic wake
>Magik and Raven get along well enough after Trigon tried to use Raven to take control of Limbo
>Enchantress once seduced Black Adam and used him to wreck Asguard. Captain Thunder (Billy) and Thor team up to stop them, but once he drops his hammer, a magical seal is placed around it, preventing Thor to lift the hammer, and a spell of silence is placed over Billy to prevent him from calling the lightening, however, Billy lifts the hammer and uses it as a lightening rod, breaking both the seal and the spell.
>Carol Danvers and Hal Jordan used to date in flight school.
>>
>>77341890
Batman created a whole other alter identity to hide the fact that he is Bruce Wayne when it came time to register, and it works. Superman and Cap (Bucky as Steve has been dead for 10 years) call him out on his cowardly act, Batman doesn't give them a respons, just walks away.
>>
>>77341943

Holy shit that would be such a trainwreck of a relationship. I love it.
>>
>>77341933
Well i have no specific plans for Jessica and i strongly dislike Carol so theyll be left alone.
Peter/MJ no plans

Nightstar is still the daughter of Dick/Kori but Like in kingdom come Kori died when Mari was young. So Dick is crazy protective of her but she also the leader of the new. TT
>>
Grayson goes undercover in the marvel universe.

Every issue he fucks a different Marvel girl as well as leading on all the Marvel homos
>>
>>77342025
The Novelty Corps and Marvel Family tend to work with the GLs, it's ALWAYS awkward when Carol and Hal are in the same room, and Monica and Guy are always feeding the fire.
>>
>>77342098
Nova*
>>
File: 3196931-2170304494-22850[1].jpg (434KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
3196931-2170304494-22850[1].jpg
434KB, 1024x787px
>>77339788
The Tie Ins would be interesting
>Avengers: Blackest Night
>JLA: secret invasion
>Teen Titans with spidey
>Moon Knight takes up the mantle of batman for a run
>Punisher V Deathstroke
>Captain America and the Justice Society America
>Spider-man/Nightwing: Partners in crime fighting
>Ghost Rider and the spectre hang out discussing vengeance
>Hulk vs Red Lantern core
>>
>>77341943
>>77342025
>Holy shit that would be such a trainwreck of a relationship. I love it.

What happens when two alcoholics are in a relationship?
>>
>>77340577
I'd probably do something like this too. Have the story open with someone like Doctor Strange explaining to an unseen friend that he was recently involved in a paranormal battle with an original villain who used his powers to entwine the Marvel universe with another universe for some nefarious purpose. After telling his story, Strange says that he knows his universe has changed, but due to the nature of said change he can't remember what's different.

He asks his friend for help, and the last panel shows it's Doctor Fate he's been talking to, who promises to help him with returning everything to normal.

The rest of the series then plays out like Morrison's Multiversity, in that each issue is a self-contained story that stars DC and Marvel characters as if they had always been in the same universe, but also has background events that pertain to the overarching plot. Stories are different, some living characters are dead and vice versa, and even some heroes and villains have switched sides. Maybe include some drama in the fact that after they split the universes, the person that may be their best friend or even lover could disappear as well, along with people or beings who exist only because of the merging.

Then after the series is finished, those latter characters end up existing as shared IPs that both companies can use.
>>
>>77342429
Fists fly, the cops get called and both get a court mandated restraining order, and someone's house gets burned down.
>>
Howard the Duck V Aquaman
>>
File: 4018719-sinestro+punisher[1].jpg (2MB, 2492x1810px) Image search: [Google]
4018719-sinestro+punisher[1].jpg
2MB, 2492x1810px
>Frank Castle finds a yellow lantern ring
event over
>>
>>77342449
And with them too, it would be planets gets burned down, Strange has to do magic so they can't be within 100ft of each other and giant green fists fly.
>>
>>77342327
>Hulk vs Red Lantern core
Well... considering Hulk runs on rage, we do need a Hulk: Red Lantern comic too.
>>
>>77344461
Frankfags are quickly becoming as bad as Batfags, the Internet will be hell after Daredevil Season 2 comes out.
>>
>>77339788
12 issues of Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel fucking Power Girl.
>>
>>77342429
Hal isn't an alcoholic tho.
>>
Hand it over to Morrison, let him finally do Hypercrisis to finish the Big 2 forever.
>>
How about cosmic?
>Omega Men (actually under Thanos' payroll) v Shi'ar Empire (actually under Sinestro's payroll)
>Galactus and his heralds, former or current v Darkseid
>Guardians of the Galaxy v Krona
>Various Lantern Corps v Annihilation Wave (actually unleashed by Anti-Monitor)
>The Thanos OGN Trilogy with a special appearance by Metron
>Drax as a Green Lantern Corps ally
>Builders helping out the Gentry
>A certain major DC cosmic supervillain is seeking for the Infinity Gems
>HYPERCRISIS (major crossover event featuring the best characters of Marvel and DC cosmic and involving alternate universes from both sides)
>>
File: 1411999763396.png (154KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
1411999763396.png
154KB, 495x323px
>there will never be more crossovers because Disney and WB are too busy with their shitty rivalry
>>
File: tope.jpg (533KB, 1700x1313px) Image search: [Google]
tope.jpg
533KB, 1700x1313px
>>77339788
Finish off morrisons hypercrisis with a gigantic event to end off the two universes.

>it's revealed that the gentry was the true force behind the recent secret wars event
> they tried to destroy all of marvel and are now going to finish off whats left
> the living tribunal calls the specter for help, call back to the old series, because the living tribunal knows that the DC verse was recently able to stand against the gentry and empty hand
> marvel and DC cosmic team up series to defeat the oblivion that awaits the end of comic books
>final arc Superman rejoins with ultraman and gets back in the thought robot.
> Because the thought robot was damaged too much at the end of superman beyond, have an arc involving heroes questing to get the marvel cosmics and cosmic items (gauntlet, cubes etc) to repair it
>the battle devastates both the DC and Marvel multiverses leaving them with the only way out via merging of the two multiverses
>>
So why don't they do crossovers anymore? What changed?
>>
>>77339788
SPIDER MAN AND POWER GIRL SPEND ALL TWELVE ISSUES IN BED FUCKING THE MISERY OUT OF EACH OTHER.
>>
>>77345264
Just look how the current marvel writers shit talk DC for no reason.
Marvel's head is too far up their ass to even consider working out something simple like a what if oneshot.
>>
>>77345264
Quesadilla happened.
>>
File: MZcabFx.jpg (240KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
MZcabFx.jpg
240KB, 1440x900px
>>77344673
Yup.
>>
>>77344660

Make it Red Hulk as a Red Lantern perhaps?
>>
>>77345280
>SPIDER MAN AND POWER GIRL SPEND ALL TWELVE ISSUES IN BED FUCKING THE MISERY OUT OF EACH OTHER.
YOU CLEARLY FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS.
>>
File: images.jpg (27KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 368x400px
>>77341247
That's nothing, there's Richard Rider and Peter quill.

>>77339788
>GL corps interacting with the nova corps
Richard Rider is obviously alive and cosmic things ensue or maybe even meet quasar or the (pre-bendis) guardians of the galaxy. The two groups become good allies and nothing hurts.
>>
File: mulheres-original.jpg (84KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
mulheres-original.jpg
84KB, 940x529px
>>77341276
it hurts that we'll never have this
>>
I do a slice of life comic where none of them have super powers and they don't fight crime. They just have conversations. Each chapter will deal with different characters in different setting, either places or time periods.

It'd be pretty chill.

No nerdy references or anything. Just a lot of dialogue leading to nothing.

I'd probably put a different artists on each chapter too.
>>
>>77345892
Yeah, but that's too obvious. I mean, Red Hulk still isn't all about that rage.

Hulk however, man, he'd get a ring within a second.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.