[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Blooded Orphans / G-Tekketsu #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 419
Thread images: 151

File: 1484886577697.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1484886577697.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Japanese search terms and tags: http://pastebin.com/NsVN7Hfc
Kink meme: http://gundamkink.dreamwidth.org/401.html
AO3 Tag: http://archiveofourown.org/tags/%E6%A9%9F%E5%8B%95%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0%20%E9%89%84%E8%A1%80%E3%81%AE%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%20%7C%20Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam:%20Iron-Blooded%20Orphans/works

>>3069458
Old thread.
>>
File: 1484886873056.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1484886873056.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C2neq78UAAIMM1c.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2neq78UAAIMM1c.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079541
>>
File: C2jo7NsUQAArJmN.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2jo7NsUQAArJmN.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079543
>>
File: C2UMVX_UUAA7U4G.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2UMVX_UUAA7U4G.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079545
>>
File: 1475379794171.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1475379794171.jpg
1B, 486x500px
is there an updated pic of this with the flauros?
>>
File: C2TSL3_UkAEoLZH.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2TSL3_UkAEoLZH.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079547
>>
File: 1482276516954.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1482276516954.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C0OhkB3VIAUHI8E.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C0OhkB3VIAUHI8E.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079549
>>
File: 1483662294630.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1483662294630.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 1479244491767.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1479244491767.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C2w7UQAUkAI7lTE.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2w7UQAUkAI7lTE.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Eugene finally shows up this upcoming episode while being absent since ...forever. They really like putting him on a bus, huh? Haha.

Aside from Eugene and Shino rooting Akihiro on in the next episode, we did get this, where Orga seems to stop Eugene from doing something out of anger. I'm guessing it might have something to do with Jasley.
>>
File: C1AMo3eUoAAwuAK.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C1AMo3eUoAAwuAK.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079571
Thank god, I was wondering what the fuck. He also was absent for Biscuit's death. Poor guy misses everything when he could really make a huge difference, as we've seen against Carta's fleet, in the battle of Edmonton, their first encounter with Naze that he's pretty useful when he's allowed to actually be around.

I was reading about the interview on Orga and Eugene in December issue and there's a lot of interesting parallels they should explore, so I do hope they expand that relationship in this episode.

On another good note, it was nice to see Yamagi being a part of the operation and entrusted by Shino, and even him scolding Shino cutely. I can't believe next episode will just be about Shino trying to get Akihiro to notice Lafter likes him. How dense can he be?
>>
File: C1aMcj5UkAE9gpO.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C1aMcj5UkAE9gpO.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C2mXUuJUkAA8V7B.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2mXUuJUkAA8V7B.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I wonder where this thing with Lafter and Akihiro is going. It's a bit early to be tackling a romantic subplot and I doubt this will either drag on like Atra's crush or Akihiro resiprocates and they form a relationship just like that, so what are we up for? One of them dying in a few eps?

>>3079574
Probably getting attention form a male doesn't even register on Shino's mind. I can get that, but if he starts peptalking about how jealous he is of Akihiro getting attention from from such a fine girl and how much he wishes he was this lucky I'll fucking blow up.
>>
>>3079681
>but if he starts peptalking about how jealous he is of Akihiro getting attention from from such a fine girl and how much he wishes he was this lucky I'll fucking blow up.

Let's be honest, this is the kind of show where this would actually happen.
>>
>>3079691
I'm hoping it will just be more of Eugene and Shino screaming at him for being so dense when it comes to Lafter and telling him to go comfort her. Which still is stupid because Shino is so confused any time Yamagi shows him any care...maybe Eugene would be coming from it at the angle of someone who is always ignored, lol.
>>
File: C2N1QodVEAAc7TP.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2N1QodVEAAc7TP.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079695
>Which still is stupid because Shino is so confused any time Yamagi shows him any care
That was actually the first time he acted confused, which in turn confused me. It wouldn't be the first time Yamagi told him to be careful, but why this reaction? I know Shino's VA gets a lot of free range with adlibs, but on this one it seems more like he's been directed by the sound director.

>>3079691
Are you telling me my conspiracy theory is true?
>gundam IBO brought to you by national institute of heterosexuality
>>
>>3079701
He didn't quite get it when Yamagi said the stuff about the fireworks being too expensive etc as well, and just kind of let it go. I think he doesn't understand the depth in which Yamagi cares for him, which would make him giving any advice to Akihiro weird. Then again, he's just rooting on his oblivious bro...there's no rule that says he's not allowed to be oblivious as well.
>>
File: C2zW70yUQAAW5CN.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2zW70yUQAAW5CN.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079571

Lol, poor Eugene. Pick a better crush. Ume ships you with Hush at least.

I was happy to take Yamagi being useful in this episode and that cute caring snipe he made at Shino.
>>
>>3079706
>Ume ships you with Hush at least.

Oh my god, where?
>>
>>3079703
>...there's no rule that says he's not allowed to be oblivious as well.
You mean there's no rule he's not allowed to not be oblivious as well? Sorry, I'm just a little bit confused lol. But I agree, when the hell will he exercise his sensibilities when it comes to Yamagi some more.

Btw not sure if anyone knows this, but Ryuseigo's manual said nobody in Tekkadan honours Shino's prefered mecha nomenclature. Yamagi and Shino are the only ones in the entire Tekkadan refering to the graze, shiden and Faluros as "Ryusei-Go," everyone else calls his mecha by their manufacture names.
>>
>>3079714
December Animage with Eugene and Orga's VA from back when the Earth arc was still airing. Here's some more tidbits:
>Umehara says lsince Eugene and Shino's lines felt more grownup they tried to take that into consideration in S2 performance but the voice director was like "nah they haven't grown that much"
>Umehara's interested in Hush because he is such a loose cannon and reminded him of the Eugene before he rebounded to Orga and it worries him
>he wanted to know if Hush would follow Mika for real or rebound and go berserk because he was just a guy trying to find his place like Eugene
>Hosoya felt strong selfish vibes from Orga in S2 cause a lot of things felt more like his personal wish despite him thinking it's for everyone
>he remembers deeply the scene where Orga yelled back at mika that he'll take them there and felt that emotion stayed with him into S2
>They felt Eugene is the romantist now like Orga from S1 (because he hoped for a world without AV) while Orga is now tormented as a super realist
>>
>>3079728
he also has said that's the person he feels would understand Eugene the most, that they're both romantics looking for a place in life, and has gushed about Hush in a couple of events that he loves the character. So yeah, the "ship" thing was probably a joke, but he seems to wish for them to talk and really fanboy the character, which is cute.

>>3079726
Oh my gosh, that is so cute. The fact that Yamagi goes along with his shit is adorable.
>>
File: CyPuKuJUUAAxvtB.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
CyPuKuJUUAAxvtB.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Why am I supposed to care about Akihiro/Lafter? Also, I really hope Shino cheering Akihiro on is more of a romantic thing and not him being a pussyhound.

With the baby making subplot and the Turbines stuff and McGillis pedo stuff, I feel like we've been shown that child marriage, polygamy, underage heterosexual sex and prostitution is all fine...but gay shit must be swept under the rug and kept hush hush.
>>
>>3079731
it's the law of the world
anything is fine, as long as it's hetero
>>
>>3079731
>they're all my wives but I also kind of see them as my daughters
Hahaha holy shit. Please someone in Japan, please call them out on this bullshit... anyone.
>>
File: 9we8ahjhj.png (1B, 486x500px)
9we8ahjhj.png
1B, 486x500px
>>3079732
>>3079733
Please end this shit. I want AkiLaf to be the end of this but I know the Atra-Kudelia awkward shit with Mika will continue.
>>
>>3079732
>anything is fine, as long as it's hetero
Alternatively, as long as it's ambiguous sucking cock on screen is okay. But if defined as gay then it's a no-no.

>>3079734
I kind of want them to push their luck, do something so retarded it will have gotten called out.
>>
File: C2S9y5hUUAIe0lo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2S9y5hUUAIe0lo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079731
>I really hope Shino cheering Akihiro on is more of a romantic thing and not him being a pussyhound.

>ep 40 - not by Okada - a casual shinoyama moment
>ep 41 - by Okada

Next ep is by Mari "macho elements" Okada, so of course he will.
>>
>>3079745
Oh gosh, the episode is going to be aggressively hetero, isn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if it's not just AkiLafter, but implies a bunch of turbines should hook up with Tekkadan.
>>
>>3079746
Hopefully not if they don't want to piss all over Naze's grave with his body still warm. I hope the mood will be a little bit more serious and focus on the issues and relationships that need the focus, with minimal hetero padding. I'm fine with Akihiro and Lafter getting a whole episode, just please don't shit on shinoyama any more while you're at it.
>>
>>3079745
> Next ep is by Mari "macho elements" Okada, so of course he will.
Thanks for the laugh anon.

Also, I am glad she is not touching Shinoyama for whatever reason because she sucks at romance 90% of the time desu. On the other hand though neither does Nagai, so I am not sure where all this side pandering is going. Who the hell is directing the marketing in this series? Shinoyama is popular but I think we can all agree if they pandered it in the anime as much as in merch, they would be swimming in more yens now.

Umehara shipping Eugene and Hush is cute. Also, I'm fine with Akihito and Lafter. They look cute.

>>3079541
Come to my arms Eugene. I'm gonna give you the love you deserve.
>>
File: C2LOYD_VIAAzi-4.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2LOYD_VIAAzi-4.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079761
At least Shino and Yamagi are obviously entwined now? This last episode had content and it seems like it's going to be a constant throughout the series. They could ante up and do way more, but as long as there's no more Shino going to brothels, I think I can live...if only because the most I can hope for in this series is that they don't get awful writing like so many other pairs do.

And Eugene a cute.
>>
File: C2N5x85UsAAfSyZ.png (1B, 486x500px)
C2N5x85UsAAfSyZ.png
1B, 486x500px
>>3079768
>At least Shino and Yamagi are obviously entwined now?
Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. The show doesn't really do much to accentuate Yamagi's involvement with Shino's mecha. S1 had a scene where Yamagi welcomes Akihiro after his sortie, it also had multiple scenes of him being in charge of Graze Kai maintenance. It almost feels like all of it went down after the machine went to Shino. They'll also be at a bar next ep, so I very much expect more brothels.

>>3079761
>if they pandered it in the anime as much as in merch, they would be swimming in more yens now.
Eh, they have so much money from the eight versions of Barbatos gunpla currently on the market that whatever they earn on pandering to fujos is like pocket money to them and probably not worth the risk. It would help with the ratings though, probably. It's too late for that now though, they've alienated a large portion of the female fanbase by now.

>Also, I am glad she is not touching Shinoyama for whatever reason because she sucks at romance 90% of the time desu.
Same, at this point I'm perfectly fine and resigned to Shino and Yamagi's relationship staying in the background, remaining undeveloped and going nowhere. All I ask of them is to leave a little room for imagination, not to have the show send an excessive message how it will never ever work out, like having Shino end up in a serious relationship. I get conspiratorial sometimes, but I really kind of feel like some of the shit they pulled this season was deliberate. Like that brothel scene with Zack which ended up contributing nothing, why was it even there? All it did was making both shinoyama shippers and just Shino's fans in general feel like shit.
>>
>>3079783
There was that thing about how Shino and Eugene haven't matured as much as they like to pretend they have. We know that since Eugene is a romantic he has sworn off brothels, and with Shino's last experience in a brothel obviously being bad or embarrassing, I think the mood definitely won't happen for it. I think at the most they're just going to tell Akihiro to open his eyes to the fact that Lafter needs his comfort right now, maybe they'll witness an awkward conversation and then go on to tell him to go after her.

I really would like to see Yamagi comforting Eco or talking to her. I like to think of them as good friends and I really hope she's been a confidante to him for his feelings, haha, that's my headcanon anyway.
>>
File: C1VrTRyUUAAyMVc.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C1VrTRyUUAAyMVc.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>3079783
I'm with you. As long as they don't show it will never work out or make Shino with a woman in the end, I think my heart can go on, although I'll always feel disappointed and jilted that pedo shit and harem shit got screentime but they didn't. I'd rather any twist than a het end. Like, let Eugene and Yamagi end up together in a surprise twist, I don't care, just make that stupid Zach scene the "end" of Shino's brothel shit. And if you're going to show it, stop showing Yamagi constantly putting him first in his heart and mind.
>>
>>3079790
I think that at this point the only surprise twist we can expect at the end is the patented mecha anime camping end, with Shino and Yamagi camping together in some unknown location.
>>
>>3079768
> At least Shino and Yamagi are obviously entwined now?
I don't want to get my hopes up but at least depending the plot with Flauros, I would say so. The thing with Shino and brothels is that I was fine with it before although yes, it did hurt Yamagi but it's not like I was expecting anything. It was also realistic you know 'gay teen likes straight dude' which happens. But what did make me sad was the scene with Yamagi working his ass on Flauros and then cut to Shino and Zack talk about brothels. It hurt. What was the purpose of that scene?

>And Eugene a cute.
I want to make love to Eugene.

>>3079783
> Eh, they have so much money from the eight versions of Barbatos gunpla currently on the market that whatever they earn on pandering to fujos is like pocket money to them and probably not worth the risk.
Oh, you are right. I always forget Gundam has Gunpla for a good bank account. Oh well, at least it might have helped in the side merch even more or the ratings as you said.

And yes, I am fine with living room to my imagination. It also wouldn't hurt to have scenes were they just simple talk, nothing pandering but two characters interacting is not much, r-right?
> I get conspiratorial sometimes, but I really kind of feel like some of the shit they pulled this season was deliberate. Like that brothel scene with Zack which ended up contributing nothing, why was it even there? All it did was making both shinoyama shippers and just Shino's fans in general feel like shit.
Count me in, I also don't get it. If they wanted to make me feel awful, then congrats to them because it did.
>>
File: 1481482826051.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1481482826051.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Iok made Ride cry.

His death is assured now.
>>
File: C22kVzrVQAAjcwp.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C22kVzrVQAAjcwp.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Shino is getting a Ryuseigo-themed apparel line, twitter responded accordingly.
>>
>>3079996
Hahaha. Why? Did the other characters get it too? Since I am pretty sure he ain't the only popular one. I don't understand the marketing/target for this anime.

I see anons talking about no homo in IBO but how about MikaOrga, TakakiAston, McGillis/Gaelio, Gaelio/Ein? They have their moments and merch but ShinoYama just get pushed away. Yes there are small moments and merchs but not enough to quell our thirst especially since the next thing they make Shino do will only null the cuteness the both of them just had.

>>3079745
And can Okada just stop shitting on Shino's character..

I used to find LafterAkihiro cute until.. This happen and I don't like the "forcefulness". I just hope Akihiro will turn down any possible advances from her if there is any and treat her as his closest female friend. Poor Aniki though.

At this point, I don't have much hope at any interesting twist but I have come too far in IBO to stop. I like making myself hurt.
>>
>>3079847
>nothing pandering but two characters interacting is not much, r-right?
I see how that conversation would go.
>can we please have two characters interacting on screen? no homo
>no
>why not?
>because NO

>>3080041
>Hahaha. Why? Did the other characters get it too?
There's some apparel for Tekkadan overall and a good few names/quotes shirts for Mika/Orga/McG/Gaelio. I'm guessing some Barbatos shirts might exist.

>MikaOrga, TakakiAston, McGillis/Gaelio, Gaelio/Ein?
However gay these four might act in the end they're still just friends while Yamagi has a literal crush, which even if one-sided presents a problem for Mari Okada whose ambition is to create the most heterosexual gundam in history, or something. I don't know, I'm talking out of my ass. There's no rhyme or reason behind this thing, when creators themselves claim the characters haven't matured, won't /let them/ mature and think that's a good thing.
>>
i was in japan last month and couldn't get my hands on any shinoyama merch, ugh

the things i'd do for yamato nase's shinoyama doujins
>>
File: C0fdDqvXAAA3jzd.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C0fdDqvXAAA3jzd.jpg
1B, 486x500px
You know, a lot of the things that's been said in the last few threads about the treatment shinoyama fans could be very well attributed to the treatment of Gaelio(/Ein)'s fans. They lured his fans by bringing him back, teased the shippers with hints of Ein being in the Vidar ...and then never touched the issue again and had Vidar do little to nothing through the majority of the season's runtime. Gaelio and Ein have even less official art as a couple and about the same amount of merchandise.
It's pretty obvious if you don't OTP Mika/Orga this series totally blows this kind of content wise. And I guess Takaki/Aston was some kind of marketing ploy to generate a "pairing" but that came out kind of weird.
>>
I loved the Takaki and Aston arc but I agree the development was kind of weird and sudden
>>
>>3080397
The marketing around it too, it's just none of it felt genuine and organic to the story, it felt very manufactured.
>>
>>3080409
Welcome to an Okada show.

That's just how it is with shows that she works on. Couples that she actually spends time on end up overstaying their welcome as even if it starts out cute initially her love for melodrama makes just drags out their development so people end up getting tired of them.

The same holds true for couples pushed to the forefront. They end up feeling very manufactured. The best couples meanwhile are the ones that happen in the background, and only really get one or two episodes to themselves if not just little moments.
>>
>>3080478
>Couples that she actually spends time on end up overstaying their welcome as even if it starts out cute initially her love for melodrama makes just drags out their development so people end up getting tired of them.

Huh, then I guess this is what we're witnessing happening to Akihiro and Lafter at the moment, depending on the next episode. Not the overstaying their welcome bit, but the incoming melodrama.
After this week's IBO radio some speculations arose that the could be more death in the following ep, based on that exchange between Terasaki and Kawanishi.
>T: (exasperated sigh) NO more of this please
>K: but you know what's coming
>T: YES BUT!!
>>
>>3080484
I remember an anon (not sure if here or over in /m/) saying thata during a radio episode the guest seiyuu was crying and was angry because of something he saw during the recording of episode 41, the one airing this Sunday. With what you said now it seems someone else also bites the space dust.
>>
>>3080488
I think you might be refering to the TV special on 8th of January. They had two celebs as guests, one visited the recording studio and was even allowed to record some lines for a background character at a bar. And yeah he did cry with snot and tears running down his face, I saw it for myself but the video has since been deleted. He asked Nagai to explain this and asked of him no more characters dying. Nagai replied to him that "well they're all characters who are fighting for survival."
After #40 I thought he was reacting to the funeral, but these new rumours get me thinking of a new death. I'm leaning toward Lafter, she just did the preview and is about to hit it off with Aki. Not sure if this one is correct or if anon was confusing the events and seiyuus, but apparenty Lafter's VA also had to be hushed at an event when she was talking about #41.
>>
>>3080490
Oh I see how it is then. Sorry, I only repeated what I read as I didn't know how the whole thing went. Thank you for the info. And holy shit, it looks like the death will be brutal or it's more than one character? I like Lafter but killing her right after Naze and Amida died it's kinda cruel. Although this is war and it's a mecha show so yes, as Nagai said 'they are fighting for survival'. Let's see how it goes.
>>
[デカくなればなる程.......体裁や捉に縛られすぎちゃ,細い針のー刺しでも組織は簡単に破製しちまう]
[たまにゃガス抜きが必要ってこった。鉄華団の新しいガンダム乗り,シノって言ったか?張り詰めた雰囲気を緩められる男だと]
[確かに気持ちの良い小僧だが,緩めるにしたってテメエの下も緩いようじゃ,いざって時に踏ん張れねえ]
[若ぇんだから仕方ねぇだろ,それは]

Shino's tri-age card text transcript. It's by two guys from Teiwaz commenting on Shino being "too loose."
...It's about hookers again isn't it.
>>
>>3080590
I will honestly get pissed if they keep on shoving the "prostitutes attitude" on Shino. He is definitely more than that as a character. Not just a pussy hound and that guy who likes to color his pink and name it. Sometimes I just hate IBO and the way the characters are fleshed. So two dimensional and superficial. sighs
So much potential but horrible execution. I guess now Gundam series are created only to "promote" new gunplas.
>>
File: 1485441222693.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485441222693.jpg
1B, 486x500px
At least I can rest assured Yamagi and Shino are looking at each other in the ED.
>>
>>3080599
The first season already had problems with appreciating its characters but this one upped the ante in terms of poor character writing. And yes, it definitely feels like a glorified gunpla advertisement. S2 so far has only been shitting out gunpla after gunpla with minimal plot and character progression. There's more fighting though so everyone thinks it's better.
>>
>>3080590
> ...It's about hookers again isn't it.
Most likely. As the other anon above said Shino is only known as the guy who likes prostitutes, colors pink and names his Gundams. I am not angry just disappointed because I still remember Shino crying for the dead kids back in S1, I still remember him being kind to Eugene and Yamagi, I still remember him trying hard to become a better fighter but so far he has been reduced to 'prostitutes and Flauros' guy. And he is not the only one as Atra only cares about Mika and babies, Kudelia hasn't done anything as well, Eugene who, Hush became a 'Mika' fanatic etc. If your name is not Mika, Orga, McPedo and Iok you are nothing but just passing screentime. Even Vidar gets reduced to 'mystery guy who will kill McPedo and says cool stuff at the background'.

At least they sell their Gunplas which is apparently the main reason to continue appreciating this.
>>
>>3080590
There is absolutely nothing about prostitutes in there. It's more about the Teiwaz guys commenting on Shino's role as moodmaker, and that when things get tough (such as in combat) he can't stand firm or slips up because of his lax attitude. But, as the other guy replies, that's just youth.
>>
>>3080611
I forgot to add, the "speaker" in this conversation with the Teiwaz dudes says that Shino is the guy who relaxes the mood when things get tense (張り詰めた雰囲気を緩められる男だ), and the Teiwaz guys agree but note that this comes with some faults as I mentioned.
>>
>>3080611
Thank you for the translation anon, I had my doubts because nothing explicitly suggests prostitutes, but for some reason twitter was full of reactions like "Yamagi is going to get angry again" or "I'm in agony, Yamagi please find yourself another man" and such... Could the mood relaxing bit be interpreted as Shino taking the guys for a night out when they get too tense? Because that's how twittter seems to read it.
There is also this one with Shino being the one who makes a comment https://twitter.com/_noki_/status/824534735678431232/photo/1
Could you take a look please?
>>
>>3080614
They could be referring to the 踏ん張れねえ part, and all the バカs and 気を付けてs Yamagi has to throw in response.

The second one is a conversation with Shino and Zack.

You had a certain "dream?"
Shino: Mikazuki and Akihiro dreamt of a weird gundam, huh? Me...? I, uh, totally had the same dream...um...yeah...it had some big ones, and was super quick. It-It was a gundam alright....
Zack: Mr. Shino, you said you dreamt about a lady with some sweet moves!
Shino: Zaaack! You promised not to tell anyone about that....Sir.
>>
>>3080611
>>3080612
Thanks for the translation anon. And I should have waited for you before saying my opinion. So I apologize if it caused any negativity around here although the fact that the characters still are under development it's true.

>>3080619
Is this about that scene in episode 9 or 10 (sorry I don't remember which one) when Shino also cuts Zack before he says something embarrassing?
>>
>>3080620
I'm not entirely sure. Zack's cut off sentence about that time at the brothel implied Shino asked the girl to do something unusual. Here, they're just taking about a dream he had.
>>
Compare and contrast Shino's cards and card comments to the one Schwalbe Graze card with Yamagi's comment on it, asking you to collect all of Shino's Ryusei Go:
https://twitter.com/an_chock/status/824520366655614976
>>
File: 61130400_p0.png (1B, 486x500px)
61130400_p0.png
1B, 486x500px
>>3080620
To be fair, that triage game is kind of a NTR central. S1 batch had a card with the Saisei prostitute talking what a bright and cheerful boy Shino is and how he made the brothel a happier place.
Seems like when Shino's not NTRing Yamagi with prostitutes he's doing it with Zack. I'm starting to think it's supposed to be a running gag and we're actually supposed to think it's funny. At least it seems to be the approach the game makers take.
>>
File: CRGl7k6UsAArOL0.png (1B, 486x500px)
CRGl7k6UsAArOL0.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>3080621
I see. It looks similar that's why I got confused. Thanks for clearing it up.

>>3080631
The prostitute comment at least makes me think Yamagi will have a good time with Shino. But yeah the game makes it look like a joke in general.
>>
>>3079747
I'll be surprised if Shino doesn't at least mention whores or fucking tomorrow.
>>
So the reason that random dude burst into tears has finally been revealed. Not even surprised ibo..
>>
>>3081120
Well fuck shit tittyfucking fucks, now I'm upset too.
>>
>>3081120
All this stuff better be worth it in the end. Fuck fujobaiting.
>>
File: 1485697912659.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485697912659.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>3080490
>I'm leaning toward Lafter, she just did the preview and is about to hit it off with Aki.
Like fucking clockwork.
>>
Why is Japanese twitter freaking out about Yamagi?
>>
File: Cv9EgfkUsAA14O7.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Cv9EgfkUsAA14O7.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Do you trust this man will never betray Tekkadan?

>>3081157
When is japanese twitter not freaking out about Yamagi.
>>
>>3081157
What do you mean? Are they worried they might kill him because he is the one with the crush? If so, unless Yamagi doesn't confess or others know,I doubt it will happen because it won't have a big empact on the cast.
>>
>>3081165
*Yamagi confesses
>>
At this point, after noticing some sort of "trend" in IBO, I would rather they don't touch ShinoYama anymore. Because I am sure by now we all know what will happen soon when a (side/minor) character and/or their feelings get the spotlight. Unless ofc they decided to just kill off Yamagi (or Shino) WITHOUT EVEN touching on Yamagi feelings. Which is a douche move to make. Just, can I have more of Yamagi's merchandise so I can make a shrine for him. Please hear my prayers, ibo staff-san.
>>
>>3081177 Call me evil/desperate but if that were the price to pay for them to address Shinoyama, I'd be willing to pay
>>
>>3081185
No, anon, it's not worth the price. Did you see how shit the Akihiro and Lafter's conversation was? Not the entire build up around it, but the conversation alone. It's the same fucking tepid Okada romance as everything else.
>two motionless characters sitting/standing talking what they love/respect/like about each other in a emotionally lukewarn manner
It's the same bullshit every time.

>'I respect this and that about you' Gaelio & Ein conversation
>'I like this and that about you' Atra/Kudelia/Mika
>'I will protect you because of this and that' Aston/Takaki
>I love this and that about you' Akihiro and Alfter talk at the bar

I just don't want shinoyama to step down to this standard, it would just be a shitty flashback of Shino helping Yamagi, that same lukewarm conversation out and a jobber death right after. Not worth it IMO. But yes I think it is very possible they might kill off either one without ever tackling the relationship.
>>
>>3081185
Trust me you don't want that, it's much better for both characters that they Yamagi's feelings never get addressed, because once they do Okada will obsess about one thing about them and kill their characters in the process of it.
>>
>>3081189
Yeah it sucks but I liked how they did it with Takaki and Aston at least, though their eps were more like a random Gundam spin off you can literally watch and understand without even following the series.
>>
>>3081189
Geez I'm glad I wasn't too invested in Akihiro/Lafter. That scene was terrible. No payoff.
>>
>>3081157
It's probably about Yamagi being mentioned by Murata who was a guest on yesterday's IBO radio. I'm not sure what was being said exactly, haven't heard it myself.
Also, the irony of Shino's "オンナの気持ちがわかってねえ" at Akihiro was completely lost in this week's subs.
>>
>>3081357
Thanks anon. Makes sense it was related to the radio show. Twitter was scared about Shinoyama's fate, thinking Shino or Yamagi could die. Probs exaggerating.
>>
>>3081357
How was that line subbed?
>>
>>3081357
Terasaki said something about making a Yamagi perfime because he must smell nice, other reactions go as usual "Murata loves Yamagi a lot." Shino's line about wanting the power to protect also took #1 on this months poll.

>>3081565
It went something like "Don't you get what this is?"
>>
File: C33Ku_5VUAA1zge.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C33Ku_5VUAA1zge.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I could physically feel the last shreds of hope for Shino and Eugene's survival peel off with this episode, lmao. They're all gonna die aren't they?
Throw Yamagi in there too for a good measure. They're the only Tekkadan characters left who weren't touched upon yet. Combine that with all this damning foreshadowing and it could only be more obvious if they just flat spelled it out.
>>
>>3082879
I don't know how to feel about Orga just lying in response to Eugene's question and then confiding in Mika later. Mostly because I'm afraid that if he's half hearted and uncertain about what they're all laying their lives down for, I don't know how that won't end horribly for his friends...
>>
File: 1486314676805.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1486314676805.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C35S-U2UoAAkBrd.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C35S-U2UoAAkBrd.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C36g_HWUYAAY4GC.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C36g_HWUYAAY4GC.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C36YFJiVUAEysdo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C36YFJiVUAEysdo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C343UbJUMAAktsS.png (1B, 486x500px)
C343UbJUMAAktsS.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C3_SQ7eUcAA9eOi.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C3_SQ7eUcAA9eOi.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C36XSzJVUAABGaX.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C36XSzJVUAABGaX.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: C306tqPUcAQ1F4a.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C306tqPUcAQ1F4a.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: CoymTTvUAAAis7s.png (1B, 486x500px)
CoymTTvUAAAis7s.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 59663078_p12.png (357KB, 622x900px) Image search: [Google]
59663078_p12.png
357KB, 622x900px
>>
>>3083007
It's probably going to end with something like Orga paying for his mistakes with Tekkadan's lives with McGillis delivering the final blow, or other cynical/nihilistic shit. I feel like should quit right now and spare myself the pain. By the looks of it others have quit already lol.
>>
>>3083485
i'm def having a hard time. i've skipped some parts of the eps lately.

coming here and reading other ppl's comments and insights at least was fun and sort of cathartic, too bad there are so few posts lately
>>
>>3083486
You can try /m/, it's not as bad as it used to be now that trolls have mostly migrated to /a/. And it's active all week long.
But yeah, I'm mentally checking out and just limit myself to collecting cute shino/yamagi pics on twitter together with fond memories of what could have been. It's nothing but a whole lot of lost potential at this point.
>>
>>3083485
Nah, after the end of s1 I think it will end with things working out for them, one way or another.
>>
File: C3VChsVUcAAhjEc.jpg (521KB, 1478x2005px) Image search: [Google]
C3VChsVUcAAhjEc.jpg
521KB, 1478x2005px
What would you consider a "good end" and what would you consider a "bad end"?
>>
File: 1486795173671.jpg (304KB, 1200x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1486795173671.jpg
304KB, 1200x1059px
New pins, badges and acrylic straps.
>>
>>3084289
And all of a sudden, they are giving us ShinoYama goodies and Eugene getting paired up with Akihiro.
I am confused as hell with the marketing for IBO but I am up for it especially those acrylic keychains look nice. I am that fool that keeps on coming back despite everything.
Saw the rough draft for IBO vol 5 and it is ShinoYama as well?
>>
File: C4YkxQiUoAI6k78M.png (487KB, 1240x708px) Image search: [Google]
C4YkxQiUoAI6k78M.png
487KB, 1240x708px
Shino and Yamagi are going to be the cover of volume 5 together.

Also apparently there's a "shocking tearful and bloody development one cannot expect coming," according to today's talkshow.
>>
File: C4YkxQiUoAI678M.jpg (123KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4YkxQiUoAI678M.jpg
123KB, 675x1200px
>>3084317
>Saw the rough draft for IBO vol 5 and it is ShinoYama as well?
Yup. Just saw it on twitter. Best pic I could find that we can see better the rough draft.

And don't bother with the IBO marketing. I gave up long ago.
>>
>>3084318
>Also apparently there's a "shocking tearful and bloody development one cannot expect coming," according to today's talkshow.
No breaks on the Okada train!
>>
>>3084317
>Eugene getting paired up with Akihiro
It's the second time this happens, other would be the event postcard. Saw coments how they're on the "forever alone club." Funny but still a bit random.
>>
>>3084318
Even if either of them both dies fujos on twitter will forever cling to this bait ship.
>>
>>3084339
Homo thread is here.
>>
>>3084339
Well you're not wrong. I'll cling to them (and most of the characters) but the series can go take a hike for all I care.
>>
>>3084318
Aside of the cover Shino/Yamagi will most likely get the cast commentary track. They also *might* get the bonus illustration by Itou Yuu although that hasn't happened before (same chara on both the cover and illustration). So far bonus-wise seems like they'll own the volume. The only thing that pisses me off about this is that they ride this hype based on literal minute of shared screen time. I swear to god, I knew this would happen.
The sucky thing about IBO DVD and BD releases though is that the character artwork appears only on the DVD jacket while the BD has just the mecha on the jacket and character artwork as a sketch on the inner cover. Which means you have to buy both if you want both BD quality and the character artwork in color.

Also, wow was this ep basically all McGillis doujins coming to life?
>>
>>3084339
It isn't bait when they don't even interact anymore. Also S1 was never bait, it was just unrequited love.
>>
File: 1486888230855.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486888230855.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>shota McGillis confirmed for being in a pedo rape harem
>scarred Gaelio is hot as fuck

Jesus, this episode
>>
>>3084625
Even though it was really obvious, my heart was still warmed at the reveal that Ein is still with Gaelio. Those two hurt my heart.

Pic related came with the cat Gaelio oruphanchu figure.
>>
>>3084676
>Ein is still with Gaelio

Explain please? I don't wanna see the episode since I dropped it a while ago, but knowing they are (kinda) together still warms my heart.
>>
>>3084687
eins brain was put into vidar and gali can activate it so they become 1 and can pilot vidar with sum sicks skillz!!!
>>
>>3084689
Christ, I'm cracking up.

10/10, my OTP will live 5ever. I hope they don't end up dying together and just go on weird space adventures, just GaliGali and Ein's brain in a jar or something. Ein becoming an android is fine too.
>>
File: gali bluepill.jpg (130KB, 1600x897px) Image search: [Google]
gali bluepill.jpg
130KB, 1600x897px
>>3084625
Rustal's flashback with him made it pretty telling. But it's still surprising that McGillis was this much ofa faccboi.
>>
File: gali redpill.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gali redpill.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>3084751
Punished Gali the best. I honestly want him to win - he seems like the only good guy around. Fuck the space murder orphans and butthurt child whore.
>>
>>3084752
To win what? He has no game of his own, it's a completely reactionary character revolving around McGillis.
>>
File: CcxCKBwUMAAbk0T.jpg (193KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
CcxCKBwUMAAbk0T.jpg
193KB, 1024x1365px
>>3084752
Why do galifags have to be so crude.
>>
File: 1486916412190.jpg (724KB, 1462x2427px) Image search: [Google]
1486916412190.jpg
724KB, 1462x2427px
>>3084755
>To win what?
Originally his endgame was the same as Macky's. He also believes that Gjallahorn is corrupt, and wanted to push for change to better people's lives.

The difference is that he had morals and ethics, and was manipulated, betrayed, and used as an unwilling sacrificial lamb by someone far more extreme and unscrupulous.

Revenge is a completely natural path to take after the shit he went through. The protecting his little sister from the evil lolicon thing helps too.
>>
>>3084751
Why couldn't we protect his smile?
>>
>>3084758
His endgame was inspired by Macky. The difference is that Gaelio contented himself with good intentions and nothing more. I never saw him as a particularly driven character.
>he had morals and ethics
Too bad his morals and ethics never got in the way of stuff like contempt for the AV kids, cohort with Arianhrod at Dort for personal agenda, attacking a shuttle full of kids, stomping on rebels "for fun", exploiting Ein, working for a shady guy like Rustal to further his agenda. He even put his personal business with McGillis over Gjallarhorn's stability against Rustal's better judgement.
>and was manipulated, betrayed, and used as an unwilling sacrificial lamb. Revenge is a completely natural path to take after the shit he went through.
But that's like par for the course in this show. The thing is "revenge" seems to be most of what his character revolves around and he seems aimless beyond that. Dunno, I just don't particularly care about his revenge after seeing so many other people wronged in this show.
>protecting his little sister from the evil lolicon thing helps too.
If McGillis and Gaelio remained friends, Almiria would still end up in the arranged marriage and nobody would take an issue with that.
>>
File: 1486907057346.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486907057346.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>3084752
Losing the foppish hair and getting the pissed off look were great for him imo.

>>3084781
>Too bad his morals and ethics never got in the way of stuff...
Key word is "had" - S1 Gaelio was objectively one of the nicer and more well-meaning characters in the show. He knows Gjallajorn is fucked up, and wants to change it (just not in MacGillis' cloak and dagger/radical coup fashion). Contempt for AV is true, but it's reasonable since many humans view AV as serious taboo. He definitely has the whole spoiled, self righteous (and somewhat stupid) noble thing going on. Not seeing how he exploited Ein though.

S2 Gaelio is far less naive. He's more mature, pragmatic, and realistic. He's grown enough to know he needs to work with Rustal to meet his own goals, and to know he was wrong about AV/Tekkadan. We don't know if he still cares about Gjallahorn's corruption, as him and MacGillis' beef is his primary motivator. I don't think revenge is a bad goal in his position.

I don't think there's anything wrong with his actions/character being reactionary to MacGillis. He spent most of his life being his lackey/friend, and then got set up to fail spectacularly and destroyed on numerous levels by him. He'll probably get killed off, but it'd be interesting to see what he'd do after hypothetically getting his revenge. I don't think he's particularly loyal to Rustal.

>But that's like par for the course in this show.
Yep. There's very little black and white morality in this show, and most people in it are just pursuing their self-interests, and more than a few have had a whole lotta SUFFERING. Gaelio's just ranks up there, and seems to resonate with fans pretty well. Only Gundam-Guts seems to get more sympathy for his shit life.
>>
File: 60442632_p0.jpg (513KB, 749x1045px) Image search: [Google]
60442632_p0.jpg
513KB, 749x1045px
>>3084751
>>3084752
from Gaylio to Garlio
>>
File: C435cPJUMAID_s6.jpg (53KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
C435cPJUMAID_s6.jpg
53KB, 692x389px
It will most likely lead to nothing but it's cute.
>>
>>3085694
prob wants his food and thats it. Then for dessert its yamagays boipucci
>>
>>3085694
Could be just a still shot...

>>3085710
Last time they had a food scene together Shino was concerned Yamagi wasn't eating, he's not gonna prey on his food he's gonna try and make him eat some (I hope).
I still want Yamagi to slip him his meat tho.
>>
>>3085716
If they want to just blatantly bait (and disappoint) I was thinking of it just being a still shot too.

But if they do decide to give them a speech, I won't be surprise if it will be about Shino asking why Yamagi isn't eating or something.
(You can't blame Yamagi man. His crush is sitting next to him, no wonder he would be too nervous to eat. But that's just me haha)
But seriously. Shino being concern all over Yamagi is just going to make the poor boy more troubled with his feelings towards Shino.
>>
>>3085694
You can't fool me with your lies, Satan!

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for this two.
>>
Shino ate Yamagi's food. And judging from Yamagi's expression n the preview, something bad will happen to Shino.
>>
>>3085896
Death flags arisesssss!
This is not even funny anymore. And we are also down with a few more episodes left.. Gotta pull the sympathy card.
>>
There was so much nonsense in this episode and as usual shinoyama gets scraps.
Gaelio telling Julietta to become a graze - nonsense
Mika suddenly realizes he loves Atra - nonsense
McGillis in general - nonsense

>>3085898
>>3085896
I'm 50/50 on either Eugene or Shino, or both. I thought Yamagi might die as well but maybe Umehara wouldn't be talking about taking Shino to the funhouse with Yamagi dying in the next ep, don't you think? Eugene sort of doomed Shino with this preview. Anyway, Shino dying now is nonsense too, Flauros didn't even get a single stand out action scene. If they kill Shino now I'm done with this show on the spot.
>>
>>3085907
Yamagi is definitely bandaging Shino's hand in the next episode...but I think Eugene is gonna be the one to bite it. Bandaging a hand means that Shino is alive enough to receive medical attention. Yamagi looks at a loss for words, is sweating with concern, and looks like he might be listening intently even. I think Shino might survive whatever takes Eugene out.

Also, Flauros definitely has to use the dansleif, right?
>>
>>3085907
Yeah, I think it's obvious in Ume's preview that he was going for something that would be bittersweet in retrospect, which is Eugene wanting to be taken out by Shino and have a fun time with him. Which one that means is going, we don't know.
>>
File: C5CQfqbUoAIw08m.jpg (75KB, 680x667px) Image search: [Google]
C5CQfqbUoAIw08m.jpg
75KB, 680x667px
>>3085911
If both Eugene and Shino die I'll be heartbroken. If I have to pick one to die I pick Eugene, but I still hate what it'll do to Shino's heart to lose him. Either way, suffering for all three is abound.

On another note, Eugene yet again sounded very in love with Orga in this episode.
>>
>>3085907
Basically, everything happening is nonsense right? I couldn't agree more.
Although I do find the scene with MikaAtra cute but.. Where is my MikaOrga bromance??
Dammit, Ume's ad-lib preview though..
Ffs, can this anime just end so I can see the finale and get all of this over and done with. I hate (and love) IBO and it is probably the only anime in previous and current seasons that has gotten me riled up both positively and negatively.
>>
>>3085910
>Yamagi is definitely bandaging Shino's hand in the next episode...
Yamagi is bandaging SOMEONE. It might just be another pilot...
>>
>>3085907
You not paying attention =/= nonsense.
>>
>>3085931
I'm paying attention and my nonsene detector still beeping like crazy.
>>
>>3085933
Mika has always loved Atra, if you didn't realize it until now, you must not be paying attention.
>>
Do you really think Okada with her known dislike of Shino/Yamagi and being a slut for Umehara will just let Yamagi win the Shinobowl against Eugene? After neglecting their relationship throughout the season and only promoting Shino and Eugene? I bet you she will kill both so they can be bros in Valhalla and ultimately cuck Yamagi for life.
>>
>>3085934
That's horseshit and you know it. He's not given her half the attention he has Orga despite her flinging herself at him at every opportunity. Him suddenly deciding she's worth his time enough to console smacks more of him being creepy and a user than any sort of actual affection, no different from how McGillis was speaking to Almiria when she had the knife. Sweet words as a strategem, nothing more.
>>
>>3086026
Omg please no. Or she might kill Yamagi off and let Shino and Eugene brofest for life.
Honestly though, who is going to be in charge of next week's episode? I am still praying for none of them to die but that is like an impossible thing to happen at this rate.
>>
File: C5FUAm9UMAACoZH.jpg (156KB, 1088x614px) Image search: [Google]
C5FUAm9UMAACoZH.jpg
156KB, 1088x614px
>>3086026
Why do you think Okada is particularly in charge of merchandising such as keychains or magazine covers? And even then, how has Eugene's and Shino's relationship been promoted within the show, with her own writing, a ton? It really hasn't. This gets a little paranoid yet again from you guys. Even if both die together (which I would hate), that's not cucking Yamagi. We already see in the preview that Yamagi/Shino still means something, and it can mean something while still having Eugene and Shino have a good friendship too.

I mean, guess what Eugene talked to Shino about...yet again? Orga and Orga's feelings. I don't know if you know this, but Okada likes Orga/Eugene, not Shino/Eugene. When choosing Eugene's voice and the direction of his character changing, it was because Ume sounded like he "really loved Orga", and Okada said that was what she was looking for once she heard it. In the interview right before S2, it was yet the same: Okada said something key she keeps in mind is that Eugene's driving force is his love and admiration for Orga. If anything, with her pushing Mika/Atra over Mika/Orga this entire season, I'd say if either Eugene or Shino dies it will be sealed with Eugene>Orga and Shino+Yamagi stuff, and promoting Eugene/Shino friendship.

But I'd hate them both to die anyway. But sometimes you guys sound so paranoid. Yamagi and Shino's rare interactions this season have been more romantic than anything Eugene/Shino have had specifically because Eugene is incredibly hung up on Orga and Shino is basically his confidante for his feelings.
>>
>>3086094
>who is going to be in charge of next week's episode?
According to twitter Yousuke Kuroda (黒田洋介) is attached to the staff as a script writer. The only other episode that he has written was Naze and Amida's death episode.

>>3086105
Honestly it makes more sense from a narrative standpoint for Eugene to die alone. He feels like he's practically completed his character developement while Shino has not. There needs to be someone left to react to his death and nobody would've reacted as strongly as Shino. Though on the other hand, losing Eugene, and possibly losing his squad yet again (as hinted in the preview) could leave him so destroyed than I'm not sure if even Yamagi could heal him. And with the current track record, it's very unlikely something substantial for his character (like Shino reevaluating his attitude toward Orga or learning that Yamagi cares about him deeply, learning to value his life more) would even come out of it. They might just be cleaning out the stage for the final episodes focused on the MCs, is what I'm afraid of. Some fans even speculated that because of Shino's hand Yamagi might get in the cockpit with him again to operate the left handle and they die together in a "first and last sortie together" dramatic tweets.
Perhaps a Bandai exec could step in and veto that as well because trashing a gundam that has only gotten a kit two months ago and didn't see a lot of action is bad for profit but I'm not so sure about that.

>Yamagi and Shino's rare interactions this season have been more romantic than anything Eugene/Shino have had
Admittedly, no thanks to Okada. It's all animators + director + voice actors effort. She couldn't be bothered to write a single line of conversation between them in the entire season. It's the main reason why I don't see anything between them happening even if Eugene died and Shino needed the support, the trend is just so strong that I simply can't imagine it transpiring.
>>
>>3086110
This is what I feel, that Shino's character could only develop from Eugene's death, and that Eugene & Yamagi & others would not benefit from Shino's death in any way. Not only that, but as you said, Eugene's character arc is pretty done, and the final close to it would make sense for him to take some of the burden off Orga and pull a final move to make it easier for Orga to reach his goal.

While I can absolutely see Yamagi helping Shino pilot, especially given that he's in his normal suit when he's administering the first aid, I don't think they will die together because of it. I think it will be just a great scene together instead, but even then, that's still more meaningful.

>Admittedly, no thanks to Okada. It's all animators + director + voice actors effort. She couldn't be bothered to write a single line of conversation between them in the entire season.

Eugene also has barely been relevant or even existing this season, so I guess in general she's not giving any real development to anything not Atra/Mika and McGillis. I think Yamagi and Shino have something boding well for showing they're a meaningful bond by the previews alone, because that role as a caretaker is given to Yamagi, and the way the reflection is drawn upon his helmet is an important decision on the animator's part. It shows what's in his vision in a more reserved way.

I think people have a false sense of security for Eugene because he's in a ship and not in a MS, but they made a point to say that the Isaribi was deserted, so I think it'll be him.
>>
File: C5IDmzmVcAEVpQo.jpg (282KB, 1366x1378px) Image search: [Google]
C5IDmzmVcAEVpQo.jpg
282KB, 1366x1378px
>>3085928
No it's definitely Shino. Yamagi is usually super busy overseeing the MS maintenance. Atra and the support personnel deals with the pilots. He wouldn't bother with the pilot unless it was personal for him, kind of like he always ditches whatever MS he's working on at a moment to tend to Ryuseigo. The question is what happened to Shino. I hope Iok was not involved..
Jesus it's only Tuesday and I'm already a nervous wreck. I knew it wasn't going to be easy getting through the week.
>>
>>3086371
What I think is that Yamagi will definitely help Shino pilot if his hand is fractured or burned somehow. I don't know what happened to him, but I want him to be okay. I want all three to be okay in the picture you posted so bad and I hate that those three are the ones most in danger, that's what kills me, as they are all my favorites.

Isaribi is deserted too and they made a point of that, so that's the only way I could see Eugene dying. I don't want to think about any of this.
>>
>>3086379
The situation with Akihiro and Lafter embittered me so much to the way this series deals with relationships and the way it uses them, that I wouldn't even be surprised if they killed Eugene and teased ShinoYama only to kill it off as well in 1-2 following episodes. But that would just be taking the piss. They've been killing off literally every single relationship they've established, with the exception of Ein being sort of alive as a support system, if even that. And I mean LITERALLY. Shino/Yama, Mika/Atra/Kud, Mika/Orga are the only ones left. And we all know how well the series bodes for Mika or Orga's survival. It would kind of be revolting at this point if only the MCs were allowed a relatively happy ending, or just survival, while everyone else got to bite the dust.
>>
>>3086386
And Shino/Eugene as well of course, how could I forget you.
>>
File: pain.jpg (797KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
797KB, 1920x1080px
>>3086371
I rewatched that moment again and something weirded me out, as well as made my heart sink a little. The bandages don't seem to just go around the hand, but the control handle as well. Whatever the hell is going on in that scene looks to be much more grim than I thought. I'm not even sure how that would work? This kind of attachement wouldn't be stable or functional at all. Especially if the hand is fractured or sore and unable to impact pressure. Don't let him go like this Yamagi ;_;
>>
>>3086816
Shit is definitely going down this coming episode. Now I am more worried when sunday comes along. Please be safe all of you. If that is even a possibility at this point.
>>
Shino has such a "I know I don't have much to live" look on his face in that preview. And judging from the previews Shino and Yamagi are the only ones with a bit of focus outside of battle so I guess it's their turn to have the bare minimum thrown their way. Tying a fucked up arm to the control handle just screams of a suicide mission to me. Instead of overcoming his suicidal tendencies Shino is giving in to them fully, with Yamagi being the one who facilitates it. That's beyond fucked up.
>>
File: C5b94C2VUAA6FrY.jpg (34KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
C5b94C2VUAA6FrY.jpg
34KB, 692x389px
Please don't die Shino ;_;
>>
>>3086919
that's not what that look says at all.
why are you guys trying so hard to make this so grimdark, like saying shino is suicidal.all of tekkadan is.
>>
>>3086925
>why are you guys trying so hard to make this so grimdark
Come on anon, we've seen enough IBO to know where this is going. S2 has been pretty notorious about giving relationships or characters rushed developement for the purpose of killing them off for cheap drama or to force plot progression. It has a pretty nasty track record with examples like Takaki/Aston, Akihiro/Lafter or Naze/Amida.

>like saying shino is suicidal.all of tekkadan is.
While this is true, Shino is just one of the characters that stood out to me in that aspect because of the few scenes of him talking about dying in a very casual manner.
>>
>>3086921
It's not even the fact that they could be killing Shino or Yamagi that enrages me so, but the fact that they'd be doing it after having given them zero developement, screen time, attention, after ensnaring people with fake hope for months and that they'd be leaving them for last. If they were going to kill them last they could've given them some developement, could've completed Shino's character arc, could've incorporated Yamagi into it so it fucking matters when they bite it, but this is just travesty.
>>
>>3086967
Anon, as much as I agree with you, we are talking about a homo crush here. Like hell they would deliver because it's not hetero first of all and second, it's not friendship like Aston/Takaki. We are talking about a guy who is crushing over another guy for a few years now and while S1 was nice with the few background moments they did pretty much nothing in S2. Instead they killed all the pairings and they will probably do it this time as well. While I liked Naze/Amida and Guts/Lafter, I really can't stand Atra's semen drama.

For one, I'm happy Okada ain't touching my pairing and from the other I'm sad that Nagai pretty much backed off with it.
>>
>>3086971
I don't know if it's deliberate or not but this whole gay policy got us at a situation where shinoyama fanbase is the one who gets the absolute shittiest treatment while also being among the ones who get baited the hardest for cash. This is not how you treat your clients, it's not how you treat about the only people who bother buying your shitty DVDs and merch. If they never wanted to deliver they could've just left it open ended. I don't know about the others, but for me personally the moment they die is the moment I'm done being interested in any kind of merchandise. It's worthless in the light of this kind of treatment. They've made Yamagi's affection thoroughly one sided in this season, showed him worrying times again for Shino, and Shino never really returning any of it. A lot of the stuff they did was simply uncalled for. I don't know if it's some anti-gay agenda or some shit. After all, the only other overt homosexual is a gay pedophile monster so who knows.
>>
And I bet the Shino/Yamagi preview is yet another annoying bait with two random screenshots that have nothing to do with any kind of interaction between those characters.
>>
>>3087001
The marketing of IBO towards Shinoyama fujos was always a bit stupid for me, because the amount you get from the series doesn't equal with the amount of merch pandering. I don't know how Nip fujos deal with it. I see them very excited at times only to be disappointed like us but our difference is that they keep holding on it like a save boat or some shit. I no longer feel the same about Shinoyama as I did in the past. Sure, I liked the tiny moments we got in S2 but there were not enough to make keep caring as much as I did. This is the first time I see such an unequal attention to a fujo pairing between the series and the marketing.

Not sure if I would call it anti-gay agenda but whoever is behind it, sure knows how to confuse the fanbase and make them bipolar with the hot and cold treatment. I know it has been brought up before here but yes, it's ridiculous how we can have pedophilia, child prostitution, child abuse and child soldiers, along with the guys going to prostitutes, naze and his harem.jpg but they can never address a homo crush which actually is in the background because of whatever reason they have, either due to Okada or that producer or both.
>>
>>3087014
I feel like it was done to contain the fanbase, like it got too popular for its own good and they can't have too many people support this gay thing. The rest I just chalk up to brazen corporate cynicism and Bandai grabbing that low effort buck.
On one hand the thought that Yamagi is supposed to cry after a guy who barely cared about him (provided he doesn't get blown up himself) is just fucking killing me. On the other hand I fucking hate seeing Shino being the scape goat again. It is overall a shitshow.
If I were in those japanese fujos shoes I would publically cancel my BD preorder.
>>
File: C5iVBInUoAAw2fG.jpg (39KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
C5iVBInUoAAw2fG.jpg
39KB, 692x389px
Will Okada kill them?
>>
File: C5iVB99VUAAIuJh.jpg (33KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
C5iVB99VUAAIuJh.jpg
33KB, 692x389px
>>3087224
We shall find out in less than 12 hours. Stay tuned anons.
>>
>>3086967
>after ensnaring people with fake hope for months
Everybody with a shred of common sense knew it was shallow, shitty bait long before S1 finished airing. Those who stayed in denial have only themselves to blame.
>>
>>3087230
Then what do you suggest people do, drop the show altogether? Everything in this damn show is shitty and shallow, with the MC "romance" taking the cake. Fuck off back to the homo thread where you came from. You guys are just too far gone to comprehend how little people expected of this thing. I bet getting erased completely and then gratuitously killed off is something not even your hetfag mind could have come up with.
>>
>>3087019
Yeah, I can understand. Sadly, the writing with the characters in general and their relationships has been handle very poor and 90% of the time they kill pairings. So I'm expecting the same here even though Yamagi doesn't have as much presence as Shino in the story.

Kinda off topic, but who here went to /m/ in the IBO thread and copy pasted some of my posts, like this >>15251867 and this >>15252099
I don't mind much but it's kinda creepy. I didn't expect to see the same posting there.
>>
>>3087232
Yes, drop it. People who force themselves to watch things they don't enjoy and then complain 24/4 on the internet are pants on head retarded.
>>
lmao Don't be rude anons. Some fans continue watching because they still have hopes or they just like Gundam in general or prefer to just see things until the end. I was the former initially, with hopes but by now (and seeing how cliche the episodes are and how destructive the writings and character developments are ffs) I am more of the latter. Too far to even drop so gotta hang on until the final episode.

I can see the thread here to be more quiet if they do kill them off this coming episode, save for maybe Gaelio fans or any other favourites still alive by then..?

Be peaceful anons...
>>
>>3087235
Lol it was me. Sorry anon I won't do that again. The first one I got lazy to type out all the questionable issues in IBO again. And the second, I found your phrasing brilliant, so that's how I'm going to call it from now on.
I got my posts copied on /m/ a good few times too.
>>
>>3087224
>Will Okada kill them?
In the most bland and predictable turn of events Shino will charge an Arianhrod ship in a damaged gundam, in a suicidal attempt to shoot it down with a dainsleif missile, and die. By the looks of it Yamagi won't be with him.
They weren't even given the courtesy of dying together.
>>
>>3087247
No, anon, I'll be rude because these threads have become unbearable with the constant bitching and the baaaaw why isn't the show pandering to me.

Like, Jesus, this is a Gundam show, what did you expect, great writing, character and development? No, most Gundam shows are fucking trash, and not even fun trash. Don't like it, don't watch it.
>>
>>3087252
>what did you expect, great writing, character and development
>implying
Most expected about the same content as provided by the first season. Nobody expected anything great and it's really annoying pricks like you can't see the difference.
Same can be said about you and this thread, don't like it? Don't read it.
>>
>>3087248
It's ok. I just got creeped out a little because it's the first time happening, that's all. And yeah, feel free to use the 'Atra semen drama' thing. I am proud of it.
>>
>>3087254
It's not like I can filter you and your endless whining. I would if I could. Hiding posts can only take you so far.
>>
>>3087270
shitposting? in my 4chan?
what kind of topics do you even expect to discuss here, anyway... the physics in gundam?
>>
Finally, we're free.
>>
So horribly painfulll... What do you expect me to feel for this week episode?? I wished I can be more excited over it but.. How is that even possible when I am constantly worried.. Since we all know what will (might??) happen once a certain pair gets the limelight. This is cruel. I will lay in my pile of feels until next week's episode.
Thanks for the good pain, IBO.
>>
I'm so pissed Yamagi installed those short cannons. I know it's not his fault but it in-series doomed Shino to have to take a risk, I understand it's war and they had to do it, but I'm so mad.
>>
And that's it. We all saw it coming but it was still sad as fuck. I am annoyed they are doing it like this, it has become a cliche but the death of a character you like still can be very painful. I can always use my fujo fantasy and have Shino alive.

I hope Eugene and Yamagi make it. I don't really care about any other character in this show although I'm interest to see more of Galigali and how it ends for him.
>>
File: C5XfYXLUYAAB1m-.jpg (222KB, 1190x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5XfYXLUYAAB1m-.jpg
222KB, 1190x1200px
>>3087340
My sentiments exactly. They don't have anyone but each other in terms of how strongly they felt for Shino though I'm sure the entirety of Tekkadan will be grieving. I hope they can at least get through this.
>>
>>3087338
I don't even feel anything because I've done my mourning days in advance. Hours before the broadcast I got info that Murata was visibly uncomfortable in today's BD signing session and remained silent on his twitter which was rare for him to do, so I already knew. I feel nothing but disgust for how horribly cynical and painted by the numbers nature of this turnaround. I am now done with this show and will not miss the unfulfilling shit it has put me through. My heart goes out to the fans, but I don't give a flying fuck about what happens next in the show because the most precious thing to me has already been destroyed.
>>
>>3087341
I am sure Yamagi will make it but I do fear for Eugene. Maybe Okada's boner for his seiyuu saves him, who knows.

Yeah, next week or when the battle is over it's gonna be painful as well. Tekkadan will cry and Yamagi will most likely make his ice flowers. I'm very sad for him because his first love died. It wasn't even a break up or even Shino being disgusting at him. He was always nice and gentle to Yamagi. And now this. My heart feels for Yamagi.

>>3087342
It always looked like Murata fucking loved his role and Shino, so I understand why he feels he is in no mood to talk about it. And yes, as I said it has become a cliche how they kill them and Shino did not deserve to go down like this.
>>
>>3087270
The thread is all yours anon! I'm pretty sure most of us is done here so have fun.
>>
>>3087342
Yes it is obvious where this was headed, but for me, it doesn't make it any less sad or painful.
Maybe I do deserve to feel angry with all the "bait" since we honestly didn't get any past between them revealed. I was hoping we can be enlightened as to why Yamagi even likes Shino. Did something happened in his or their past? Guess we will never find out. Could all this be just a dream? All those who we thought will die in S1 but ended up surviving (looks at Aston, Lafter.. Shino) really ended up biting the dust this season. It is just cruel of them to put Shino at the end. If they put him earlier on, I would have long given up on this series. Oh man.. How cruel can the producers or whatever be to pull off this shit to us.

>>3087343
Bless Murata. Gonna miss him and his role as Shino. So glad he got picked for this role.
>>
>>3087345
No anon, I think everyone deserves to be angry. I was crying tears of rage for the past week because this turn of events is just abhorrent on so many levels. It was just so relentlessly pointless, to the plot, to the character progression such a fucking waste of one of the better characters. And so rushed, so tacked on just to dick the people who invested so much of their time, heart and money into this thing. It was such a super gratuitous dick move to make them wait for so fucking long, a year and a half? And then giving them the finger. So what's next? Wait for the dust to settle and announce new goodies hoping the fujos will buy them out like they always do? No. Fuck this. If I felt like any of this was genuine, I would be able to feel anything but anger, but it's just too meta for me. I'm more pissed at the show delivering the blows in such lowly style than the blows themselves. They always wanted to kill Shino and they did, and they trashed Flauros in such a shitty fashion too with Shino accomplishing nothing with his shot. This is just URGH. I hope to god the entire fujo nation ditches this show into te curb.
>>
>>3087346
Such a waste of characters and plot..
And I still can't stop crying. All I wanted is for them to be happy. It is fine if they don't address Yamagi's feelings towards Shino directly or become a couple (since it has been so obviously one-sided on Yamagi's part from the beginning) but to actually pull this off.. It is also disappointing. I wished they could have surprise us and not take this route. But they did.
Oh well. At least Yamagi was super extra beautiful in this episode. And Shino is such a fine man.
>>
>>3087350
They wasted him, tortured, made him a failure, made him die being aware of his failure and crying because he won't be able to go back to Yamagi. I think I'm entering a phase of pure sorrow over Shino. I hate this show more than anything I've ever watched.
>>
>>3087357
That tear at the end was so painful to watch.

>>3087350
Is there a chance of Shino surviving? Surely they don't want to lose the majority of their fujo fanbase. They're stupid, but they can't be THIS stupid.
>>
Are Nip fujos ok? I saw some reactions here and there but in general they are very quiet.

>>3087357
> crying because he won't be able to go back to Yamagi.
What? He said something about going back to Yamagi? I couldn't watch the episode and I can't read Nip so from the caps I saw around I didn't understand what they were saying.
>>
>>3087359
I'm afraid they really are THIS stupid anon. Almost feels llike they're prejudiced even.
I think the death scene was pretty definite. Shino was dying in the vacuum of space, you can't survive in it for more than a minute, or less.

>>3087360
>Are Nip fujos ok? I saw some reactions here and there but in general they are very quiet.
Shinoyama is now #9 trending topic worlwide with 23k tweets.

>What? He said something about going back to Yamagi? I couldn't watch the episode and I can't read Nip so from the caps I saw around I didn't understand what they were saying.
I didn't either, I'm going off twitter reactions. People were saying that after the scene in the cockpit Shino seemed to have felt something for him and he's crying right after they part so it's pretty suggestive.
>>
>>3087367
I think he's crying because he's literally burning up and about to die. I mean, I absolutely think they could have gotten together if he lived, but it's kind of downsizing his feelings to just pretend it's about Yamagi. He's crying because he failed Tekkadan, which is where that "kuso" comes from, he missed the shot and now is going to die a painful death in a war where he's not sure any of his other loved ones will survive too. Yamagi is a part of all of that, but it's a lot bigger than him.
>>
>>3087357
It wasn't his fault. Mika and Julietta fucked him over. He had the target locked on, Julietta interfered, Mika failed to hold her off.
>>
>>3087370
to think that he would have lived otherwise...
this is so shitty
next episode will be awful
>>
>>3087367
>>3087368
Ok, thanks for the answers.

I'm not sure I wanna watch the episode because I will cry a lot. Damn, Shino did not deserve to go down like this.

And
> Shinoyama is now #9 trending topic worlwide with 23k tweets.
Pretty low compared to other times. That's why I asked if the Nip fujos are fine.
>>
>>3087359
I think I read a few tweets saying he might still be alive but I can't say either at this point. It might just seem too hopeful. And the last thing I want, is to get my heart hurt.
And I don't think they even care about fujos or queers cause if they do, the producers won't have treated them this way by giving nothing this season and especially this episode. Feels so cheap.
At the very least, G00's Lockon's death was actually a good one IMO even though I cried for weeks after that.
>>3087367
Well.. You have a point. But this is Gundam so.. Anything is possible??
>>
>>3087373
Their previous max was 13k in ep 12. I think only Gaelio broke all the records with 50k two weeks ago. But yes I agree, they might be stunned and just too upset to tweet.
>>
Wow, they didn't even let him get the shot right...
>>
I am asking here because I don't know where else to: Did Nagai said in an interview that Shino/Yamagi is the most romantic pairing of the show? The anon I asked a sauce over this said to ask the fujos who have the interview but it's the first time I hear about this so I would like to ask if any of you knows anything.
>>
>>3087407
That was Iok's voice actor, actually! But he's right.
>>
>>3087412
Zakki did? I can't say I'm surprised because I know most of the seiyuu and staff like the pairing but damn it again we didn't get more in the series.
>>
>>3087407
But what is so romantic about the pairing? At the very least, it is more of how sweet they are towards one another. Don't get me wrong, I love ShinoYama and am crazy to even hope that Shino somehow survive (yeah total denial) but the pair is way too one-sided to even be called romantic. Unless we are given evidence that Shino regards Yamagi as his most precious one and the one he ultimately wants to protect. But nope?
Why am I even arguing. Ahaha, but I am enjoying most of the posts here though.
I hope we find out the source. Is it something he tweeted? Or magazine interview?
>>
>>3087429
He said they were the "best couple" or "true love." He didn't phrase it like what that anon said.
>>
File: C5mRIyaVUAADlL8.jpg (75KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5mRIyaVUAADlL8.jpg
75KB, 720x1200px
>>3087436
I am the anon who asked about it. Thanks for the correction. I asked as "romantic couple" because that's what was said in the /a/ thread.

>best couple or true love
It's moments like these, I feel bitter all the staff and seiyuu shipped the fuck out of them and nothing happened. Yes, I know they will say "But Shino ain't gay, fujoshit!!" but after this episode, I have the feeling Shino would have probably said yes to Yamagi if he confessed. All these tender and sweet moments in this episode, grim ending aside, were so nice. And if their relationship only had more focus, it would have been so good. I'm bitter. Oh well, it did not happen. I will miss the fuck out of Shino in the next episodes and I am not ready to see Yamagi make these ice flowers.
>>
Sooo Shino died without ever realizing Yamagi's feelings towards him? (Since he still wants to invite Yamagi out to see girls and even though he refused it, Shino didn't even think it was because of him). Erm can't he even smell the jealousy oozing from Yamagi? And the tender love he only shows towards him? Ffs.
Those zoom-ins on Yamagi's hands hurts me as well. I just. Can't. Take. This. It is like the touches/contact through his hand is his most precious treasure or something since we get that too the first time we were introduced into this ShinoYama pair in S1.
I guess it is for the best that Shino dies. So that Yamagi won't have to keep holding on to his unrequited feelings cause even if Shino lives, he probably won't accept Yamagi's feelings since he doesn't feel that way towards Yamagi.
But maybe some anons or Word of God can prove me wrong.
Geez, really screwed me up. Albeit, IBO could have done better with the pacing and character development. But considering it has been said way too much, it is to be expected. S1 had so much potential too.
And am I the only one who thinks that one particular scene actually looks like as if Yamagi is giving Shino a BJ? Haha.
Ngl but I keep on rewatching their moments together and crying.. Feel like I am in this weird denial rgrding Shino's death.
>>
>>3087452
They're still tugging at the leash I feel. Wouldn't show the body despite pulling out all of the imagery of death. Rushed through the whole thing like crazy so it's hard to take this for real. I just have this immense bile in my stomach whenever I think about it, it hurts me in the guts. Such a fucked up pointless death. Did Okada really hate Shino this much? Doesn't it seem like a fate worse than anything we've seen up until this point? Shit, I was ready to let go, but since they didn't show the body I'm starting to relapse into delusions this is all just a big bluff. I can't stomach this, especially seeing the body bag next week. There is no fucking end to this nightmare.
>>
>>3087452
I don't know the way that Shino was looking at Yamagi in that scene in this episode gave me the impression that if Yamagi did confess to Shino when they were drinking alone together it would have lead to something.
>>
File: C5l_lTLVUAAAGlF.jpg-large.jpg (93KB, 1536x808px) Image search: [Google]
C5l_lTLVUAAAGlF.jpg-large.jpg
93KB, 1536x808px
>>
>>3087452
Yeah, it kinda irks me that he doesn't realize what Yamagi feels for him and it's been so long like it's either stupid writing or Shino is truly blind.

I would rather have Shino live, Yamagi confess and Shino reject him so Yamagi can move on in a good way rather than Shino dying and Yamagi have forever on his memory how his first love died and he wasn't able to confess. I think this is worse than getting rejected but that's my opinion.

>>3087461
>Did Okada really hate Shino this much?
Okada did not write this episode. It was the same guy who did the episode Naze and Amida died.

Really, at this point I have accepted Shino's death. If he is alive then I will gladly party hard with the rest of you but the way he went out and all the scene with Yamagi at the end, points to him dying. Murata still hasn't tweeted about the episode, dunno if he is too sad about it or something else is going on but I would like to know what he has to say. He was so happy to voice Shino and rooting for Shinoyama, I feel bad for him.
>>
>>3087471
Yeah that's the look. The way Shino propositioned Yamagi just gives me the feeling that Shino wasn't at all against the idea of being with Yamagi.
>>
File: 97854764763.png (1MB, 1264x705px) Image search: [Google]
97854764763.png
1MB, 1264x705px
The hands in pic related kill me

But I feel numb about Shino's death. I expected his death, especially since it's clear Okada has no inclinations for his couple or happiness in general, and the season keeps trying to act edgy by offing most of the cast. I'm surprised they even got this much between them before the inevitable.
>>
You know what? I'm going to pretend he blew up his arm up and he's still floating somewhere.

Denial what denial.
>>
>>3087481
>But I feel numb about Shino's death.
I feel bitter and really he died in the worst way in IBO so far.

He saw he missed and in act of desperation to do something he went out like in a suicide mission. He had regrets about this. But he also didn't want to die and realized at that moment he was going forward, he will meet his end. His shouts and tears, were both out of frustration and fear. It's annoying and sad seeing your favorite dying in such a pitiful way. He didn't deserve to die like this.

>>3087498
from /a/:
>I found something. They asked on IBO radio to check next episode if Shino's really dead and it's all pretty suspicious.
>VAs are not reacting at all, the staff is just telling people to watch the next ep, & they refused to address his death in the radio show
I won't get my hopes up but something to have in the back of our minds.
>>
>>3087500
Oh sure, it was a bad ending for him and he didnt deserve it. It's just that my trust in Okada is negative so I expected it to be bad.

As for the staff, I think it's better to embarce that he's dead. If he turns out to be alive, we celebrate, if he doesnt we don't get disappointed again.

I feel like Shino having a second death scare is too times too many for ibo. The staff might be insisting people keep watching to avoid a drop in viewership from fans or maybe because Yamagi is going to do something
>>
>>3087517
>Yamagi suicide missions as well

Please no, I couldn't take it
>>
>>3087517
*two times too many

>>3087521
Not exactly a suicide mission, which gundam would he even pilot? Maybe he figures a way of using fireworks to their advantage or something
>>
Is it still possible for Mika to "swoop" in and rescue Shino before he 100% dies? Or anyone. I would rather he lost an arm or his boner than die completely. At the very least, Yamagi can still nurse him.
It is amazing how much of a denial we all are in. But hey, as long as his gundam doesn't blow up and we didn't see his body (Gaelio anyone?) it is still possible? Granted Gaelio happened on earth and not space.
I got pretty much upset when Shino just charge forward when his shot missed. I understand he felt frustrated that he just lost the chance for them to gain the upper hand but still. Could he still be ok if he didn't charge forward? Oh man. I thought I would have hate IBO for doing this to me but here I am still (posting) on this thread.
>>
>>3087500
A small beacon of hope. So is this the reason why I keep in seeing Shino's name and Kudelia's seiyuu? Can't read japanese so I can't confirm myself.

>>3087521
Nope. I can't see Yamagi acting this way just cause Shino dies. But hey, characterisation has been pretty weak so he might decided to do so if the writers says so.
>>
>>3087500
Thanks, anon. I'd give you a thumbs up but I don't want to waste precious picture space, so pretend there is one here.
>>
>>3087517
Yeah, as I mentioned it's better to have it as a back up info on our heads for anything related till the episode airs next Sunday and we see why they don't allow the staff to talk or mention it online.
A friend I told her about it also thinks it might have something to do with Yamagi.

>>3087532
No problem.

By the way, how many tweet mentions have Shinoyama received for now? I last time I checked it was around 33-34k. And for trying to cope I exchange headcanons on twitter with my friend [spoiler];__;[/spoiler]
>>
>>3087533
Last I saw was about an hour ago it had broken 36K.
>>
>>3087539
Thanks. Going for 40k it seems. Nips are waking up and might start talking about it again.
>>
I find it hard to believe that Shino lived. We saw him burn up in the cockpit without his space mask on.

There might be a chance if he were on Earth, but it was all in space.

I guess we'll see
>>
>>3087566
Well I got a thought, since ahab reactors create their own grawity inside the cockpit would the air bubble remain as long as the reactors work? There's no oxygen in space, thus no fire, yet area around the cockpit burned up, meaning the oxygen remained in the cockpit even though the hatch was blown off. I'm most concerned about the burns and explosions, but we had Chad who was right next to a bomb and didn't even lose a limb. Though if Shino survived, he'd most likely do lose a limb.
>>
>>3087566
Exactly. But he did "promise" Yamagi he won't die cause he wants to see it until the end so maybe I am just holding onto this promise as my hope? Is it possible for the Alaya system to support/sustain his life momentarily??
>>
>>3087571
>Shino survives with one or more limbs amputated
>Yamagi makes him prosthetics and takes care of their maintenance

Having this much hope left is dangerous
>>
>>3087575
I'm pissed they wouldn't confirm it 100% right away and are now baiting people for views again. If I'm supposed to endure another week of this, it better be worth it.
>>
>>3087578
Welll Maybe Shino did die and the only reason they want us to stay tune is because OH There is a ShinoYama flashback. BAM
Just to yanno, pacify us..
Honestly, reading all of you talking about Shino's death is destroying me. We are all torn between wanting to believe he is still alive and it being impossible for him to be. If this isn't downright cruel then, idk what it is. Next episode just couldn't come faster..
Can we make a poll to see how many thinks he is really dead or not? :(
>>
>>3087593
>pacify us

I'd riot.
>>
>>3087593
I wouldn't know what to vote... I really wanted to just be done with this show already. If they bring Shino back, which undoubtedly will bring in more sorrow due to his injuries, then I don't know if I'd really want that. Maybe under a condition that it'd be cathartic for him to know that he didn't doom Tekkadan, and that he can peacefully retire with Yamagi and start a new life, or something. I don't want him being turned into a cyborg and locked in the cockpit again. I just want him to embrace Yamagi's love and start over.
>>
>>3087605
>turned into a cyborg and locked in the cockpit again

Truly the fate of all best boys in this series
>>
>>3087607
How the hell is Ein a best boy?
>>
>>3087610
>cute
>loyal
>gjallerhomo
>axe-crazy (attempted) murderer

How is he not a best boy?
>>
>>3087605
If the explosions tore all of his limbs he's definitely not going to survive, that's pretty much fatal 90% of the time. But if they just took an arm or a leg, there's a chance. Yamag is not going to love him any less. Looking at Gali though, his cockpit merely got pierced and that was enough to produce those huge scars. I'm making myself sick thinking about it. As an anon said, Akihiro's suffering got nothing on Shino's death. It's the only reason why I wouldn't want it to be a death, but I'm being carefull what I wish for.
>>
Why wouldn't they address Shino's demise on IBO radio? WTF? Is he going to hold on and die in the beginning of #46 or are they going to proceed as normal with him already dead and it was just a ruse to get views? I am so upset. Shino wasn't just killed, he was utterly destroyed and tortured both physically and psychologically, why wouldn't they even comment on that on the damn radio show?
>>
>>3087616
When was the radio show? Because the episode only aired just yesterday. Maybe they avoided talking about it to avoid spoiling such a major event to people who haven't watched the episode yet.
>>
>>3087593
A flashback to what, though? It wouldn't be anything romantic; Shino was still talking about chicks right up until he left.

Did we ever find out what happened to Shino at the whorehouse?
>>
>>3087621
Radio show usually airs right after the episode so it serves as a commentary. Last week Terasaki and Kawanishi skipped previewing the ep as well and just said "it won't be easy!" That's strange if you compare that to the very obvious hints about Lafter's death that went on air before #41. Terasaki was almost crying about it, and she loves shinoyama, wouldn't she be more distressed if this was the end? Maybe they just put a lock down on spoilers but the attitude seems different this time.
>>
>>3087622
Something random like maybe their first meeting. Idk man. I am just pulling shit out of my mouth atm. Anything to give myself hope.
So many things left unanswered. At the very least I wished they could have released a drama cd/djcd spin offs instead of just the radio? Like what Seed and 00 did. Those chibis..
>>
From what I'm reading on twitter their attitude on the show seemed more cheeky than mourning. Terasaki was like "Shino dō natta ndeshou ne!" ("I wonder what happened to Shino?!"). Murata finally tweeted about the ep as well, and among other things his tweets also sort of hint at something more...? I can only hope this isn't another Masahiro kind of situation where he's alive for just a bit more and dies for good in the next episode ;_;
>>
>>3087666
You mean this tweet?

まだ終わっていません。…どれの事?それは終着点でぜひ確かめていただきたい(笑)
何とぞ宜しくお願い致します

Stop playing with my feelings!!!! ;_;
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-27_13-32-50.png (60KB, 590x574px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-27_13-32-50.png
60KB, 590x574px
Does anyone know what the VA is saying?
>>
>>3087232
>Then what do you suggest people do, drop the show altogether? Everything in this damn show is shitty and shallow, with the MC "romance" taking the cake. Fuck off back to the homo thread where you came from. You guys are just too far gone to comprehend how little people expected of this thing. I bet getting erased completely and then gratuitously killed off is something not even your hetfag mind could have come up with.
>>3087252

Lol, I bet you are from homo_threads.
>>
>>3087748
He thanks everyone for watching the episode and talks about how everyone's hopes and dreams, Shino's manliness, and Yamagi's feelings were encapsulated in Shino's shot. Shino's actions at the end were motivated by his strong desire to create a place for Tekkadan and to protect what he cares about and that's why he put his everything into it.

He says that he always tries to voice his characters to the fullest so he won't have regrets later, and that's what he did here with Shino. He let everything out.

He then implores everyone to see what happens with Tekkadan through to the end. He knows everyone has varying thoughts on what happened, but "It's not over yet. What isn't over yet, you ask? Please watch until the end to find out! (lol)"

I definitely read that as him hinting at Shino's survival.
>>
File: Image001.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Image001.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Our Yamagi boy sitting on Shino's lap (again)? But Shino's leg look oddly out of proportion in this shot.

I am still holding on to the hope that Shino is still alive but even if I am proven wrong, I guess I will be ok with it? Could have appreciated more ShinoYama moments being scattered around in S2 at least. I feel numb so whatever ending (or deaths) they decide to do with IBO from now onwards won't affect me anymore.

>>3087828
God, he sounds so sincere and genuine! I feel like giving him a tight hug and saying my thanks for bringing Shino to life with his voice acting.
>>
>>3087828
>him hinting at Shino's survival.

I hope. ;_;
>>
File: 1475714805959.png (746KB, 588x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1475714805959.png
746KB, 588x1014px
>>3087834
His leg looks fine I think, he just has deliciously meaty, manly man thighs. I'd love to see him wear tight pants once. There's so much concentrated manliness on that screencap I can hardly contain myself.
I think if Shino survived it would create a pretty romantic metaphor. Yamagi tying those bandages around his arm, as if binding him to life. Shino seeing those just as he's about to give in to death, then remembering Yamagi would never forgive him and gaining the drive to preserve himself somehow.. maybe there's a backup life sustaining equipment in the cockpit?
It's so exasperating that we can't have piece even now. We've already seen him die, why can't the tension drop already. Dunno I feel like this could get even worse, like Shino being horribly disfigured, crippled. I am going to be equally as destroyed by seeing other characters mourn as that. So preferably I would just like to not watch anymore yet I'm being lured back in again. It feels really gross and I think I should withdraw the time being anyway.
>>
>>3087834
It might be because Yamagi is so hunched up. Clearly he's trying to occupy as little space as possible, the poor dear.

>>3087828
>and Yamagi's feelings were encapsulated in Shino's sho
That doesnt sound so good when you consider that he missed...

>"It's not over yet. What isn't over yet, you ask? Please watch until the end to find out! (lol)"
I'm still worried they're just trying to keep viewership up. I mean, this is Okada. I can timagine her allowing a homo couple to get a happy ending in her story at all.

Although the part with Yamagi's hands around the bandage twitching made me wonder: usually the memento breaks or something yet the bandage didn't glide away or uncoil. Even so, I still think he has little chances of being alive
>>
>>3087851
>I mean, this is Okada. I can timagine her allowing a homo couple to get a happy ending in her story at all.
Well in this case she's being reigned in by the director and If he desires for a happy end for those two she'll have no choice but to implement it. She talked how the director wished for S1 to end on a positive note and how she had to follow that instruction. People have joked ShinoYama is the director's OTP because he came up with it and he'd protect it, but welp look how that turned out.
>>
File: 1480266155383.jpg (140KB, 880x716px) Image search: [Google]
1480266155383.jpg
140KB, 880x716px
I can't help but hate myself a little for loving this pairing too much.

Realistically speaking, the handling of their characters has been discussing, I hope Japanese Fujos don't fall for the trap and give Sunrise money.
>>
>>3087881
>I can't help but hate myself a little for loving this pairing too much.
To add, I think because I felt there was something unique about this pairing, eve though I'm not sure I can explain what.

They just had some natural, amazing 10/10 chemistry you don't see everywhere.
>>
>>3087883
I think it is mostly how sweet Yamagi is and how jealous he can be without being too overbearing. He is a very accepting and patient person.
Wished Shino actually shows that he does returns his feelings but alas he is all about the ladies and boobs.
>>
File: C5lIKcBUsAA11im.jpg large.jpg (360KB, 1428x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C5lIKcBUsAA11im.jpg large.jpg
360KB, 1428x2048px
The sex would have been pretty cute. Yamagi would have been sweet and but but bossy when he gained some confidence.
>>
>>3087892
sweet and shy* welp
>>
>>3087850
His right leg looks too long. But I am no artist so it could just be me. Well, if they decide to a figure of Shino in something tight and showing how well define he is, I will gladly throw my money at them. Nice bonus with Yamagi in his tanktop.
But they are probably too dumb to cater to the fans' needs.
>>
File: CZLfiw3UsAAQVCT.jpg (132KB, 525x840px) Image search: [Google]
CZLfiw3UsAAQVCT.jpg
132KB, 525x840px
I remember when we had hope for this pairing during S1. Going though my fanarts folder is painful.
>>
>>3087850
>I feel like this could get even worse, like Shino being horribly disfigured
Or he could have his limbs chopped off and what's left of him installed into a mobile suit.
>>
File: C5rxQLTU8AAS3VV.jpg (278KB, 899x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C5rxQLTU8AAS3VV.jpg
278KB, 899x1199px
>>
File: wastedyamagi.jpg (413KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wastedyamagi.jpg
413KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>3087942
I-it was romantic with Ein and Gali Gali...
>>
File: C5wgOaEU4AIqCyd.jpg (154KB, 394x2756px) Image search: [Google]
C5wgOaEU4AIqCyd.jpg
154KB, 394x2756px
Shinoyama was always the easiest target and I will god fucking boycott the show if they torture him any more. They already dealt the cheapest shot that is humanly possible.
Come the fuck on man, how low can you stoop.
>>
>>3087942
This won't go well. ShinoYama fans are a different breed than gaein. 99% just wants vanilla shoujo romance.
>>
i'll take any surviving shino over no shino. even it means he becomes a cyborg or something lol
>>
File: C5lT9LWUoAAKRXJ.jpg (297KB, 876x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5lT9LWUoAAKRXJ.jpg
297KB, 876x1200px
>>3087977
I agree. I'll take mangled a bit!Shino over no Shino any day.
>>
>>3087973
Yeah, pretty much every fanart I see about them it's them being happy. People really didn't want tragedy for this pairing, they wanted Shino to accept Yamagi's feeling and engage is cute gay sex and fall in love.
>>
File: 1488318462914.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488318462914.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
>>
>>3087476
>I would rather have Shino live, Yamagi confess and Shino reject him so Yamagi can move on in a good way rather than Shino dying and Yamagi have forever on his memory how his first love died and he wasn't able to confess. I think this is worse than getting rejected but that's my opinion.

Wasn't the point of this episode to pretty much imply Shino would have accepted him?
>>
>>3088013
I think so yes. It was frustrating that Yamagi's feelings were kept from the conversation and Shino went about it in a very roundabout way, but his last words to Yamagi were very in sync to what Murata has been saying for months, that Shino would accept whatever it is Yamagi wishes for, because he's the real deal.
>>
File: 61605289_p14_master1200.jpg (456KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61605289_p14_master1200.jpg
456KB, 768x1024px
I feel exhasperated that there are no fics I can fall back to for shinoyama even though it seems most of the fandom ships it
>>
>>3088045
i don't mean this in a mean way, but maybe just write it? if people want to see content, they should make it. i think on ao3 at least, a lot of content is porn based and since people want shinoyama to be sweet and pure and a good first time, it's easier for them to write things like eugene getting gang banged by the first group CGS or something. it takes a lot less care to write something like that, lol.
>>
>>3087994
I just don't want Rustal taking him into captivity and forcing him to become Yamajin's test subject. I'm out of my mind paranoid right now.
>>
>>3088053
i don't know about the other anon but i don't write shinoyama even though i'd love to bc english is not my first language. and if i wrote shinoyama in my language no one would care, lol
>>
>>3088081
Well.. Honestly speaking, I don't think it will happen considering we are already nearing the end and Rustal might get killed off any episode now. I doubt there is even any point in taking him either. Plot wise.
But the Power of Love is strong. Believe in it. Shino still lives. (convincing myself)
>>
>>3088053
AO3 doesn't even have much porn for something featuring shirtless men all the time.
>>
>>3087828
I want to hug the fuck out of him and tell him I am really happy with the job he did with Shino. He deserves every praise.

>>3087851
>>3087877
Okada did not write the episode. I know we like to bring her name up with anything fucked up in IBO, but she had no say in this plot. It was the guy who wrote the episode Naze and Amida died.

As for Nagai, having Shinoyama as his OTP or not because he is the one who created, doesn't mean he can't kill it. As a creator he has full rights to do with it as he pleases. If he wants to go tragic route, he goes. If he wants just bait, he does bait.

As for the whole thing: I really don't want to get my hopes up but all these tweets by both Murata and Terasaki, plus no mention in the radio episode or what the producer said on twitter (not sure if this is legit or rumor, but I read he said to watch the next episode as well till the end) do hint Shino survived but I am trying hard to hold back any positive feelings because I do not want to get baited. Although, I am 100% sure they knew what they would cause to the fandom which such an episode. I never expected the pairing to be so popular and loved.

>>3088013
>Wasn't the point of this episode to pretty much imply Shino would have accepted him?
I think so? I wasn't talking about if Shino would have accept him or not but rather which from the two choices, alive Shino and rejection or dead Shino and having your first love kill, is the worst.
>>
>>3087942
If Shino has survived but it only lead to his continued suffering or a "fate worse than death" scenario, wouldn't all those calls "Hey! Don't drop it just yet, come and see the next episode!" only make them look like even bigger asses and piss people off even more? Dunno I feel like if I wanted to torture a chara with an extreme prejudice I wouldn't implore his fans to continue watching. But who knows with these assholes.
>>
File: C5kfNP7UsAEgyEg.jpg (271KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5kfNP7UsAEgyEg.jpg
271KB, 1200x1200px
>>3088237
>As for Nagai, having Shinoyama as his OTP or not because he is the one who created, doesn't mean he can't kill it. As a creator he has full rights to do with it as he pleases. If he wants to go tragic route, he goes. If he wants just bait, he does bait.

Some author like tragic romance, I don't think it's particularly weird.

What's tragic about Yamagi/Shino is that it never got explored properly, in a ideal world Yamagi would have confessed by S1 and there would have been progressed in S2 regarding their relationships. Just them being sweet in background and see Yamagi become less bossy with Shino and more sweet would have been enough for most people.
>>
>>3088258
There are 5 episodes left. If he's alive, he's safe from anything.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>3088159
Yeah, there is much of a fujo western fandom for what I saw.
>>
>>3088261
Yeah, creators can do whatever they want at the end of the day. They are trying to tell a story of romance and how this ends up with, it depends on what the author wants to gives us a message.

I think in S1, besides the Naze/Amida thing there was no room for romance or to say it better, they did not want to make room for romance because they wanted to focus in other stuff. Even Mika kissing Kudelia lead nowhere. For a homo pairing, I think Shinoyama had good screentime in S1 even though I would have liked more of course but in S2 I was wondering where all these moments they shared went. I remember the frustration in the threads here. They shared like 2 moments in this season and the second one, which is the most emotional moment of theirs so far, lead to Shino's death. It would have been better if they had 1-2 moments through the season besides concentrated episodes but what happened, happened. There is no back now but the tiny hope that Shino might be alive somehow with some scars or with no left arm in worst case scenario. If they go Ein with them, Im gonna burn something. None deserves such a cruel fate.

Talking about Shinoyama, I was surprised to see online (not only in 4chan) that many didn't catch Yamagi's feelings towards Shino and even some stupid ones in MAL call it "bromance XD" and I don't understand. I mean aside those who did not notice because they don't care/like the characters or paid attention to other more focused things on the story, I think it was pretty damn obvious Yamagi likes Shino.
>>
File: C5zlzbKXEAEylpx.jpg (597KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C5zlzbKXEAEylpx.jpg
597KB, 2048x2048px
>http://g-tekketsu.com/campaign/event_enq.php
According to this quiz campaign Yamagi doesn't like carrots, and fanarts ensue haha.
>>
>>3088262
Well, the entire Ein drama happened between eps 20-24 but hopefully he's too much of a minor chara for being used for something like that. In all honestly I just hope Yamagi and Shino get parole from Orga and are allowed to retire to a tropical island lol. Shino loves Tekkadan too much to ever desert though, he's going to suffer enough just for not being able to help ;_;
>>
File: homo1.jpg (801KB, 1479x2142px) Image search: [Google]
homo1.jpg
801KB, 1479x2142px
>>3088271
>Talking about Shinoyama, I was surprised to see online (not only in 4chan) that many didn't catch Yamagi's feelings towards Shino and even some stupid ones in MAL call it "bromance XD" and I don't understand. I mean aside those who did not notice because they don't care/like the characters or paid attention to other more focused things on the story, I think it was pretty damn obvious Yamagi likes Shino.

This should give you a good laugh.
>>
>>3088271
>Talking about Shinoyama, I was surprised to see online (not only in 4chan) that many didn't catch Yamagi's feelings towards Shino and even some stupid ones in MAL call it "bromance XD" and I don't understand. I mean aside those who did not notice because they don't care/like the characters or paid attention to other more focused things on the story, I think it was pretty damn obvious Yamagi likes Shino.

People do this with homosexuality all the time. You'll have easy time discussing incest and bestiality rather than homosexuality.

Every time there is something obvious homo people use mental gymnastics to deny it. I can even understand being skeptical with something like Aston/Takaki, but Yamagi's behaviors LITERALLY don't make sense if he's not a homo.
>>
>>3088271
KEK I've seen a few youtube reaction videos of bewildered dudebros only now discovering Yamagi was in love with Shino. And some of them never caught on at all. "Big brother, little brother right there!" at the "I won't forgive you" scene. I say good for us, less whining about homo ruining their precious gundam. Although to be fair those who did catch on reacted positively.
>>
File: C5rhyaRVMAAZjQH.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C5rhyaRVMAAZjQH.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
https://archived.moe/cm/thread/3055685/#3056846

Man, reading these the archive threads is depressing. So much hope for S2.
>>
>>3088271
I am not at all surprised especially if it is MAL. They tried so hard to deny malexmale love that they probably need a get out of the same bed nekkid scene like Yayoi and Shion from Psycho-Pass. Even then I bet they will still find ways to say "Nope. They are not canon. Just bro being bros" or some shit.
I am glad I came across this thread where the posts are mostly positive. (Even though I really wished Shino returns Yamagi's feelings but it is just one-sided from my POV)
Still doesn't make me any less angry with the no one actually making a scene with the pedo-ness. At the very least, both Shino and Yamagi are of acceptable age.
Seriously, people need to wake up and counter the real issues here.
>>
File: C5WpU9mUEAAtW-v.jpg (227KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5WpU9mUEAAtW-v.jpg
227KB, 900x1200px
>>3088293
>KEK I've seen a few youtube reaction videos of bewildered dudebros only now discovering Yamagi was in love with Shino
Got a link? I'm curios at people reactions to this because it was the first time Yamagi's feelings were explicit for non-retards.

>>3088295
>I am glad I came across this thread where the posts are mostly positive. (Even though I really wished Shino returns Yamagi's feelings but it is just one-sided from my POV)
You mean you feel like Shino wouldn't have reciprocated? Why is that?
>>
>>3088293
Well unless the person is homophobic there's no reason to dislike Yamagi or his relationship with Shino, it's not in your face, and it's not forced down your throat, every two minutes. It's just a fact that Yamagi loves Shino.
>>
>>3088296
Here's a one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQGbv76tEDY
>>
>>3088312
>More developed characters in the entire gundam series

What.
>>
File: C39EbCqUMAEa_Dn.jpg (237KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C39EbCqUMAEa_Dn.jpg
237KB, 900x1200px
>>3088312
>He had feelings for Shino in an homosexual kind of way
>I only think Yamagi may be in love with Shino

I do wonder if these people thought Yamagi liked Ecco now.
>>
>>3088294
Character relationships that thread are more interesting and deep than Tekkadan's members relationships in S2.
>>
File: 1453196908376.png (309KB, 525x840px) Image search: [Google]
1453196908376.png
309KB, 525x840px
>>3088319
>Character relationships
Discussed in that thread* welp
>>
>>3088312

i like it when ppl who are not looking at things through shipping goggles realize stuff even if they're late.
>>
It's annoying and very predictable that once a side character gets alotof dialogue and focus they'll die either next episode or in that very same episode.

So when Shino and Yamagi interacted i instantly knew one of them will die.

I half-expected Shino will stay in the cockpit to help Shino due to his broken arm.
>>
File: 07.jpg (228KB, 608x590px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
228KB, 608x590px
>>3084318
Honestly, I hope fujoshi cancel their preorders and give Sunrise the middle finger. Maybe then they will get a clue.

Fuck of with this half assed shitpandering Sunrise, these ain't the 90 anymore where you could give Fujoshi crumbs and they would come back and suck your dicks. They should give their money elsewhere.

Imagine being that girl that bought 20 Flaruros.
>>
File: C51tG2uUwAA9BhO.jpg (109KB, 864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C51tG2uUwAA9BhO.jpg
109KB, 864x1200px
>>3088281
It's always fun going back to these delusional shitposts. Thanks for the pic anon.

>>3088285
>but Yamagi's behaviors LITERALLY don't make sense if he's not a homo.
They thought he was a bro or admiring Shino, which in your pic why a bro would be like this? He was pouting the whole episode. I really can't understand. We can all see the bait or something like Aston/Takaki but Yamagi always had genuine romantic feelings towards Shino. How out of this world and human behavior can someone be?

>>3088293
>>3088312
My reaction can be summed up to this comment
>ARE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. Yamagi has been wanting that Shino dick since the first season and it's been SUPER obvious haha
I hate youtube comments but I think this was spot on.

>>3088355
I say we wait and see what will happen this Sunday. The whole thing really points to Shino surviving somehow but even if he doesn't, I know fujos love their love drama but I really don't know if the Nip fujos liked this development. I know they cried, the whole fandom did not like here were /a/ was laughing the gay was killed, but I saw they did not want this. They like their vanilla with Shinoyama as another anon said. They wanted them to stay alive and be together, so I can't tell if this development was to their liking no matter how much they like tragic pairings.

Kinda off topic but can anyone share their shinoyama fanart file? I lost mine along with others a few weeks ago because I fucked up my laptop and I am trying to find stuff again but if someone would be kind to share, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
>>
File: 1455525071625.jpg (177KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455525071625.jpg
177KB, 1440x810px
>>3088373
Eh, most people on /a/ who like homo love Shino and Yamagi, I wouldn't say they were laughing particularly.

Homo and tragedy go and in hand but the appeal of this pairing has always been Shino accepting him and making sweet love to him in the most delicate way possible.
>>
>>3088374
I meant the general reaction not the ones who like the pairing. I saw comments how happy they were the gay got killed off etc. Others said they were happy to see Shino miss.

>Homo and tragedy go and in hand but the appeal of this pairing has always been Shino accepting him and making sweet love to him in the most delicate way possible.
It's definitely one of the reasons I like it as well but I also like the fact the pairing it's not in your face, how natural they can be with each other and that I both admire Yamagi for still holding on Shino who goes around with prostitutes, which he clearly minds but his heart is there, what can he do and Shino who is such a sunshine and positive character, with his smiles and attitude. They have a nice contrast.
>>
>>3088376
>I meant the general reaction not the ones who like the pairing. I saw comments how happy they were the gay got killed off etc. Others said they were happy to see Shino miss.
You shouldn't take the average shitposter serious.
>>
Man, this is just too cruel. ;_;

I really want to hear the cast/director interview for this scene. There is no way he's not open to Yamagi's feeling for him. It would be amazing if they actually confirmed in plain text it would happened.

I want to hold hope that's he's alive, even if it's just the 1%. The explosion was simply massive, but then why no body. At least I hope they'll show Yamagi recovering the body.
>>
I imagine the reason why there was no body is due to it being burnt and/or ripped apart beyond recognition.

While this is anime and anything is possible. I just have a hard time believing he survived that explosion in space, especially since his visor was open
>>
>>3088377
Yeah, I mean I did not take them very seriously but it still made me feel kinda bitter because Shino's last scenes were so painful to watch.
>>
I hope with all my heart that this is the way they're taking Shino out of the action, so he can have his happy end with Yamagi after everything is said and done. And because everything comes at a price, especially in a gundam show, enduring this is the price we're paying to get there. If it's not it, then the show has died for me this last Sunday.

>>3088344
I'm sincerely hoping that ploy is going to be subverted in the end. The death was rushed, the characters have received almost nothing beforehand. If they don't subvert this, then it will go down in history as one of the cheapest and cynical exits of a homosexual subplot.
>>
File: 1477507414008.jpg (134KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477507414008.jpg
134KB, 768x1024px
>>3088428
>If they don't subvert this, then it will go down in history as one of the cheapest and cynical exits of a homosexual subplot.
Eh, I don't know agree. The fact that Lafter/Akihiro was done in the manner and got far less romantic development prevent it from being just a cheap homo subtext.

I anything the portray of Yamagi and his feelings for Shino was one of the best, which it's why I think it's why they became so popular despite the lack of screentime.
>>
File: yama.png (6KB, 420x131px) Image search: [Google]
yama.png
6KB, 420x131px
>>3088294
>>
>>3088550
Lafter and Akihiro got to interact way more than Shino and Yamagi. Their scenes were also much more focused on their relationship. Shino and Yamagi got three scenes squished into a single episode and the relationship was killed off right after. It's incomparable. AkiLaf is also hetero, there's dime a dozen of heterosexual relationships in this show and a single homosexual one, which was removed right before it could've potentially sailed. Their portrayal is great, but on a meta level it's a disaster.
>>
>>3088553
You are exaggerating Lafter/Akihiro's interactions (Especially because they didn't become romantic until S2 anyway), there are more scenes but they were tepid shit. Even in the episode she got killed, all they managed to squeeze was a single hug. She definitely got it worse than Shino who at least died in battle, not shot like a bitch. Jesus, I didn't even ship them but she deserve so much better.

In comparison, episode 15 and episode 20 scenes were brutally intense and far better directed then average het scene, with a lot of touching and contact.

>and a single homosexual one, which was removed right before it could've potentially sailed. Their portrayal is great, but on a meta level it's a disaster.

Agree though, but that's the life with homo in most series. There can be only one and it's background, meanwhile you can show any kind of fuckery, as long it's heterosexual or you limit yourself to bait like Aston/Takaki.

Heck, you can argue they sorta chickened out with this because I know hetfags will deny Shino would have reciprocated ever.
>>
>>3088556
Anon you're joking. Shino got the worst possible death in the entire show. The worst part of it is that it achieved nothing, it was not noble or heroic but more miserable and pathetic. They scapegoated Shino yet again not even having given him any cool moments and cashed in those death flags on the run. All of it felt cheap and contrived to get the homo out of the show. The setup was cliched as hell too. Please Sunrise, subvert this and save some grace.

>>3088355
People commenting on the recent Line Live event said that they won't be buying the BDs unless Shino is alive. And there was quite a few of such comments. It's the first time I saw people be so oppenly bitter in a direct contact with the staff.
>>
File: CzZiuS2UkAQkeLL.jpg large.jpg (100KB, 736x600px) Image search: [Google]
CzZiuS2UkAQkeLL.jpg large.jpg
100KB, 736x600px
>>3088557
>Anon you're joking. Shino got the worst possible death in the entire show. The worst part of it is that it achieved nothing, it was not noble or heroic but more miserable and pathetic. They scapegoated Shino yet again not even having given him any cool moments and cashed in those death flags on the run. All of it felt cheap and contrived to get the homo out of the show. The setup was cliched as hell too. Please Sunrise, subvert this and save some grace.

It was pretty bad, but how is worse than Lafter, a Gundam pilot, getting shot by a random grunt on the fuckign street in a middle of the episode sequence? You could argue Shino at least managed to make Rustal shit his pants and save Ride, but what the fuck did Lafter accomplish?
>>
>>3088558
>what the fuck did Lafter accomplish?
Inspired tears of a thousand waifufags, managed to not fuck up a critical shot. But in all seriousness, Lafter was not a core-cast gundam pilot, she never had to accomplish much.
>>
>>3088557
> People commenting on the recent Line Live event said that they won't be buying the BDs unless Shino is alive. And there was quite a few of such comments. It's the first time I saw people be so oppenly bitter in a direct contact with the staff.
I had a feeling it would go like this. After Galigali and Mika, Shino is the other popular character in the show. His death was cruel and they also ended it with the guy, Yamagi, who with they are a major pairing in the show (it even broke 40k tweets). Of course some people will be bitter.
>>
File: 1452445118414.png (1MB, 683x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1452445118414.png
1MB, 683x1533px
Looking at S1 screenshots make me feel so cozy, back then the pairing handling was so much better and it felt like they had a direction.
>>
File: C52kWPbU4AAhAV6.jpg large.jpg (379KB, 1609x1762px) Image search: [Google]
C52kWPbU4AAhAV6.jpg large.jpg
379KB, 1609x1762px
>>
File: C5WG4ioUcAAHi-N.jpg (224KB, 993x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5WG4ioUcAAHi-N.jpg
224KB, 993x1200px
>>
File: C56VIpJUoAAoFNV.jpg large.jpg (153KB, 641x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C56VIpJUoAAoFNV.jpg large.jpg
153KB, 641x2048px
>>
>>3088597
I'm daring to hope and I hate myself for it ;_;
>>
File: C0AQITEUAAAgEks.jpg (69KB, 572x400px) Image search: [Google]
C0AQITEUAAAgEks.jpg
69KB, 572x400px
Why there are so many artist with a good style for this pairing, holy shit.
>>
File: C0xFJp9UQAAF1Nc.jpg (41KB, 496x400px) Image search: [Google]
C0xFJp9UQAAF1Nc.jpg
41KB, 496x400px
>>3088604
>>
File: C5wxN46UoAAROZD.jpg (50KB, 505x395px) Image search: [Google]
C5wxN46UoAAROZD.jpg
50KB, 505x395px
>>
File: CwL5zJSVUAAqiPu.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CwL5zJSVUAAqiPu.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Cv8iQ3LUIAABtg_.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cv8iQ3LUIAABtg_.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>
File: C0r3PM9UUAEW82K.jpg (47KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
C0r3PM9UUAEW82K.jpg
47KB, 544x400px
>>
File: C1TsuD7UoAAqVjR.jpg (45KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
C1TsuD7UoAAqVjR.jpg
45KB, 400x479px
>>
File: CzpgAlmUcAEoDSN.jpg (45KB, 450x436px) Image search: [Google]
CzpgAlmUcAEoDSN.jpg
45KB, 450x436px
>>
File: C021wulUcAAitLN.jpg (46KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
C021wulUcAAitLN.jpg
46KB, 544x400px
>>
File: C0HueiRVEAE8XTq.jpg (49KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
C0HueiRVEAE8XTq.jpg
49KB, 533x400px
Would Yamagi ever deny Shino sex?
>>
>>3088623
i can see it happen if shino was drunk
>>
File: 1488482750399.jpg (80KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
1488482750399.jpg
80KB, 720x510px
>Shino died for gunpla
>>
File: 1447837395930.jpg (45KB, 353x501px) Image search: [Google]
1447837395930.jpg
45KB, 353x501px
>>3088053
>it's easier for them to write things like eugene getting gang banged by the first group CGS or something
I recognize that fic!
>>
File: C57-xcmUYAAeS2R.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C57-xcmUYAAeS2R.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>
>>3088637
>Deny sex to a drunk Shino
Really? I imagine he'd take the chance. Maybe thinking something bitter like it's not as if Shino would ever want him sober so it's the only chance he'll ever have
>>
>>3088647
That hurts.
>>
File: C4jN2HOVMAAzruP.jpg (81KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
C4jN2HOVMAAzruP.jpg
81KB, 600x847px
>>3088677
If it was their first he would, not that Shino would try anything with Yamagi without his consent, he's always very delicate in handling him.
>>
File: simbolysm.jpg (299KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
simbolysm.jpg
299KB, 1280x1440px
>>3088598
In a ideal world, he would have just lost his left arm. Yamagi would make a mechanical one for him and become responsible for its maintance, literally and figuratively tying their life together.

Their endgame would be opening a farm on Mars, with Shino doing the grunt work on the fields and Yamagi continuing his job at as a mechanism on the side, spending their days fucking like rabbit because Shino's lust can't be contained once he discovered how good love fells.
>>
File: 1483008251267.png (2MB, 1000x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1483008251267.png
2MB, 1000x1098px
>>3088703
Also Eugene wold visit occasionally and be forced to look at Yamagi and Shino acting lovey-dovey while remembering he missed his chance and Orga will never look at him the way Yamagi looks at Shino.
>>
>>3088647
Jesus Christ Sunrise. If you're not going to give Shino's character any respect at least let him have his gay ending.
>>
>>3088703
Stop anon, I'm already delusional enough to think Mika/someone managed to get Shino safe in time and those bandages just got left behind when they were tore open and now you feed me even more happy scenarios. Next episode is going to hurt again.
>>
>ambiguous death scene with no body shown
>weirdly silent attitude on the staff
>"please watch next the next episode" damage control
>vague comments hinting at possible survival
>people are starting to build hope
>next episode has an actual death scene
>people technically had to watch Shino die twice
How nuclear do you think the fanbase would go?
>>
>>3088734
I'll reply to myself. It's already bad enough that they went with the death route. But for god's sake, if you're going to kill, do it decidedly and confirm it in one episode so people can let go of hope. What they're doing here is exceptionally cruel because they deliberatly allow in hope, drag this out with the "te-hee, I wonder what happened to Shino?" talk and so on. Why wasn't there any kind of offical statement? There was one with Fumitan, Biscuit, Naze or Amida, all of their deaths had some sort of commemoration to them. But with Shino it's just this limbo and silence, almost like there's been placed an information ban.
If worst case scenario is upon us then I really do hope those preorders get cancelled because the way they go about this situation is exceptionally low form. "Hey lets kill him off but do it in a way that forces the fujos who wanted to drop it watch one more ep" kind of ploy. This is just the worst.
>>
>>3088702
>he's always very delicate in handling him.
I like how although he treated Yamagi delicately, he always respected him a lot and even joked about him beign scarier than any enemy. So it wasn't a case of him thinking Yamagi was weak and thus needed extra care, but more that Yamagi was special and deserved it
>>
File: 34324.jpg (51KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
34324.jpg
51KB, 600x426px
>>3088734
>How nuclear do you think the fanbase would go?
Zero, did Japanese fujo ever showed any balls? I know otaku do, just look at Zestiria fiasco or Kannagi.

Fujo are so used to tragedy and death and getting the scraps, that I'm not sure they would ever so anything but make twitter posts and what if fanarts.
>>
One thing I'm very bitter about is the pointless joke about something wrong happening the last time Shino went after whores. I was hoping to find out he either couldn't get it up with a chick ir accidently got himself a yamagi looking trap. Instead they simply forgot about it. So what was the point of wasting time to set up a joke with no punchline?
>>
File: C57JjU5U0AAkhHL.png large.png (1MB, 1035x1052px) Image search: [Google]
C57JjU5U0AAkhHL.png large.png
1MB, 1035x1052px
>>3088744
>So what was the point of wasting time to set up a joke with no punchline?
Okada written episode, take a guess.
>>
>>3088735
Which is worst? The one you mentioned or maybe Shino did survived but nothing is being elaborated on his relationship with Yamagi at the end and that his endgame really is with a random girl (whore) he pick up somewhere in the future..
Whatever it is, I am already preparing myself to expect the worse.
For all we know, next episode won't even bring up Shino and other (read:MAIN) characters will get their screentime.
Blow me IBO.
>>
>>3088747
>Which is worst? The one you mentioned or maybe Shino did survived but nothing is being elaborated on his relationship with Yamagi at the end and that his endgame really is with a random girl (whore) he pick up somewhere in the future..

They will never give Shino a random whore, it's clear from this episode his in-universe ship is Yamagi.
>>
>>3088747
Honestly at this point if the show ever brings up Shino again I ether expect next episode or if Yamagi ever goes to recover the body in the last episodes.

This said, they bothered to confirm Yamagi's feelings for him in the show, so I don't think they would bother to no-homo it.

>>3088744
The whole episode just show how poor planning this pairing had past season 1. Just look at>>3088570, when Shino character was actually written as a person with a direction.

In S2 he still stuck with the same mindset as episode 9. Sleeping with whores wouldn't even be a bad thing technically because it's not like he's betraying Yamagi, but it's just a symptom that shows you how little thought went into the pairing past S1 and a giant middle finger to the audience that got nothing for months after the baity op.
>>
>>3088740
>Zestiria
Funny you bring that up, the anime which focuses on two waifu characters is currently being panned by fujo, they pretty much let it fail. Nip fujos don't complain on the internet for you to see, instead what they do is simply refuse to buy the product at all.
>>
File: C6AIuHgVMAElZ35.jpg (42KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
C6AIuHgVMAElZ35.jpg
42KB, 692x389px
No mention of Shino in the previews beside this one.
>Eugene who talked with Shino before the battle, what will the deputy boss tell Orga?

And the next one has Yamagi mending RaidenGo. This is breaking my heart. It looks like the battle is already over and some time has passed.
>>
>>3088773
>And the next one has Yamagi mending RaidenGo. This is breaking my heart. It looks like the battle is already over and some time has passed.
At least I'll hope they'll have the decency to show Yamagi dead inside instead of something like chilling around.
>>
>>3088703
>In a ideal world, he would have just lost his left arm. Yamagi would make a mechanical one for him and become responsible for its maintance, literally and figuratively tying their life together.
Watch out, next episode we find out the only thing left of him IS his left arm.
>>
>>3088773
>>3088774
I feel like with these two previews, they'll show both Eugene and Yamagi reacting to it pretty strongly at least. Possibly Ride as well. Eugene is obviously clashing with Orga, maybe he doesn't want to retreat or make Shino's sacrifice in vain? And Yamagi might be dead inside after, and Ride might feel responsible for Shino's death.
>>
File: C56gc1oVAAAWpk2.jpg (42KB, 445x400px) Image search: [Google]
C56gc1oVAAAWpk2.jpg
42KB, 445x400px
>>3088779
>I feel like with these two previews, they'll show both Eugene and Yamagi reacting to it pretty strongly at least.
NEVER trust previews with Shinoyama.

Remember like episode 15 LITERALLY had no paid off for the Flauros ride?
>>
>>3088774
I don't want to see Yamagi grieving. I would rather have him not appear at all. After all, his role in the story is done. They never focused on his feelings, why start now?
>>
Guys, I'm not watching this episode. But I'll make sure to read up on your impressions. I'm not wasting bandwidth on this show anymore. Back to lurking I guess.
>>
>>3088781
>They never focused on his feelings, why start now?
Because his love interest just died and he had an important scene in the previous episode?
>>
>>3088780
I honestly think Yamagi might put all of his focus into helping repair Riden Go, if only because it's the original one that he and Shino first bonded in...that machine has sentimental value to him, so it makes sense for him to try to repair it. It's one of his last ties to Shino.

I think he might be depressed but have resolve, while Eugene might be going a little crazy.
>>
File: 1488553714500.jpg (62KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
1488553714500.jpg
62KB, 692x389px
I'd image if Shino wasn't kill and he was put in the magic tank Yamagi would want to be by his side 24/24, so I think it's pretty much safe to say he disintegrated because I can't see them giving him more than 1 relevant scene.

Fucking cunts.
>>
Does anyone who speaks Japanese know what the popular Yamagi fujoshi are saying on twitter?

https://twitter.com/tm_k48

https://twitter.com/AMS_129

https://twitter.com/ToriyaHts
>>
>>3088783
But seriously who wants to see that? I've had enough crying/depressed/unimpressed Yamagi in the show as it is already. I am not watching Yamagi grieving, I refuse. I can't take it. If Shino/Yamagi is done, then please remove them from the show altogether and spare me that pain. I've had enough knifes put in me already.

>>3088785
I dunno, they're still at war and work needs to be done. Even if he wished for it, I don't think Yamagi would allow himself to ditch his responsibilities entirely. He'd be more likely not not be able to function in Shino was gone.

Seems like hope has died in the thread. It was obvious they wouldn't be touching Shino in the previews, and it's weird to not see anybody act particularly sorrowful. Eugene might be having a fallout with Orga, but it doesn't have to be about Shino's death, although it most likely is. And then there's Yamagi with Shino's old mecha. All of these things are so in the "Shino died" venue. It's like they're telling it without saying it. All those vagueness turned out to be bait in the end.

Btw, can anyone tell what Ogawa talks about in his comment here?
>なお第45話ラストからの続きは本編を見てもらう方でと思い基本的に外しています。(ユージンは使ってしまいましたが…)今週も何卒よろしくお願いします。
>>
File: 1457273071344.png (897KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457273071344.png
897KB, 1280x720px
>>3088788
>But seriously who wants to see that? I've had enough crying/depressed/unimpressed Yamagi in the show as it is already. I am not watching Yamagi grieving, I refuse. I can't take it. If Shino/Yamagi is done, then please remove them from the show altogether and spare me that pain. I've had enough knifes put in me already.

I do. It's obvious he would be grieving, better to show it that present it as nothing it's wrong like his reaction to Shino's mecha getting mauled in episode 20 or so. (The scene with Ecco in which they are looking through the binocles)
>>
>>3088773
>No mention of Shino in the previews beside this one.
R-Reeeeeeeee....

Goddamn this breaks my fucking heart. Bloody hell, I swear to God....
>>
I'd be mad if they didn't show a reaction for Yamagi regarding whatever happened. It'd be worse than seeing him grieve bc if they didn't show anything it'd be as if Yamagi's feelings didn't matter at all
>>
Whether Shino survived or not, I'm very interested in how Yamagi changes.
>>
>>3088801
They'll probably give him and earring and call it a day.
>>
>>3088263
Shino sucking Yamagi's toes when.
>>
I always thought Shino was dead, but I don't thinkt he preview adds any more certainty to it. I mean, if this were a well written series the preview could be some trolling, and Shino survived but is permanently and severely injured which is why Eugene is mad.

But obviously he's going to be dead and the silence around it is the staff trying to keep fujo bucks for a while longer
>>
File: C0_qtZSVIAEI6bK.jpg (67KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
C0_qtZSVIAEI6bK.jpg
67KB, 627x885px
Happy times.
>>
File: CfdT0XaUUAAmrkh.jpg (703KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
CfdT0XaUUAAmrkh.jpg
703KB, 1512x2016px
>>3088841
>>
>>3088788
Okada says that (in the previews? What's the context for this quote) he's basically not touching upon what happened after the last scene in ep. 45, thinking that he wants people to see it in the actual episode. (although he used Eugene...)
>>
File: CfdUc2YUUAI52Qe.jpg (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CfdUc2YUUAI52Qe.jpg
87KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Cdr1jDAVAAAuotE.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cdr1jDAVAAAuotE.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: CxE_ZNSVIAAGT73.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CxE_ZNSVIAAGT73.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: CnJwBm2VUAEksHY.jpg (102KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CnJwBm2VUAEksHY.jpg
102KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: CnJwfm1UIAAepHf.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CnJwfm1UIAAepHf.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>3088900
>>
File: Ck-_G1NUgAAakHK.jpg (38KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Ck-_G1NUgAAakHK.jpg
38KB, 500x550px
>>
File: 1488586806961.jpg (611KB, 1200x2166px) Image search: [Google]
1488586806961.jpg
611KB, 1200x2166px
Episode 47 PV leaks. No Shino so he is either dead and we finally get confirmation in tomorrow's episode or I don't know.

Personally, I have accepted he is dead but I will never stop being bitter about the way he died. If he is alive, no matter the asspull, I am gonna cry happy tears. I hope tomorrow's episode confirm something at least because I have been a mess his whole week with all this 'no talk about Shino'.

>mfw this >>3088729 was also my delusion
>>
File: Caf2z0hVIAEyvdF.png (173KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
Caf2z0hVIAEyvdF.png
173KB, 600x361px
>>3088925
May only consonance is that fujo may give Gundam the middle finger, though it may be a bit too late, they already sold their Flauros shit to them.
>>
>>3088926
I wonder how that fujo who bought 20 Flauros feels now.

Also, don't we need a new thread?
>>
File: 1482315880234.jpg (236KB, 600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1482315880234.jpg
236KB, 600x1250px
>>3088926
>Here a cute homo pairing that is not demonized and has basis in canon
>Please buy our shit about it despite the fact they have zero screentime, and we had Shino fuck whores again and now he's dead, ahah!
>>
File: 1447808334418.webm (997KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447808334418.webm
997KB, 800x450px
;_;
>>
>>3088925
So is it safe to assume that these are the characters who will still survive after episode 47? I don't see Atra, Iok and Julietta so no confirmation of them making it through. Well previews are meant to be short so not everyone cab fit in. Oh man, I didn't sign up for this although losing Shino is already horrible enough. Please let Yamagi live at least.
>>
File: 1472494613497.png (1MB, 768x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1472494613497.png
1MB, 768x1296px
>>3088930
>Dat smile
No wonder he fell in love
>>
>>3088942
Well yeah. I was mostly commenting on Shino because he is the hot topic right now and all the Tekkadan is on the preview besides him. I am sure Atra will live but I don't know about Iok and Julietta.

I am not afraid for Yamagi or Eugene, the other two I care for, not making it. Shino was the an important person to both so they lost someone who was dear to them. Galigali on the other hand, I can't see him survive with his plot being tied up to McPedo.
>>
File: CuV2kXcUMAAIW8h.jpg (131KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CuV2kXcUMAAIW8h.jpg
131KB, 768x1024px
Less than 24 hours until we are free.
>>
File: C58pSEfUwAAG2M9.jpg (136KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C58pSEfUwAAG2M9.jpg
136KB, 811x1200px
>>3088953
Looking at twitter, it seems Japanese fujo still have some hope, so their bait worked.
>>
File: C6FmVSXVMAArnqN.jpg (74KB, 512x688px) Image search: [Google]
C6FmVSXVMAArnqN.jpg
74KB, 512x688px
>>3088995
>>
File: C6FoAyZUsAAp5pW.jpg (42KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
C6FoAyZUsAAp5pW.jpg
42KB, 512x640px
>>3089000
Shino looks a bit too little handsome in here.
>>
File: CyqNL0eUcAI5vRC.jpg (61KB, 570x670px) Image search: [Google]
CyqNL0eUcAI5vRC.jpg
61KB, 570x670px
>>
i need this torture to end already
>>
>>3088995
Pretty sure both sides are holding their breath about it. The whole situation definitely gives a tiny hope. 10 hours to go and see what the hell is going on.
>>
There's a parallel between Akihiro and Shino:

Lafter: "If you'd like, how about we go out for some drinks?"
Akihiro: "Now? Okay..."
Lafter: "Then..."
Akihiro: "I'll go get the others."
Shino: "Are you stupid?!"
Akihiro: "You were listening? Do you want to..."
Shino: "Where are your brains? Go with her alone! Don't you realize what this is?"

> "Go with her alone! Don't you realize what this is?"
> "Then let's drink till morning, the two of us"

Shino realized Yamagi's feelings.
>>
>>3089115
Holy fck. That is an interesting thing to note. This is probably as super subtle they can get with "confirming" Shino does realize Yamagi's feelings but Yamagi doesn't even know.
But would the writers be smart enough to pull this off or is it just accidental. Whatever it is, we will never know but thanks for pointing this out. It is a good thing to hold on even after IBO ends.
>>
File: wAmPLid.gif (708KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wAmPLid.gif
708KB, 500x500px
>>3087828
>Please watch until the end to find out! (lol)

Nope.
>>
File: C6IL-ZuU4AADagk.jpg (38KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
C6IL-ZuU4AADagk.jpg
38KB, 692x389px
>>3089115
Nice catch.

New preview. I didn't expect an angry Yamagi, that's for sure.
>>
>>3088928
It's actually not too late for them to cancel their BD pre-orders. Also a lot of merchandise tends to be realised after the series ends, which is why fujos were asked not to drop the show.
>>
>>3089157
Angry Yamagi is cute.
I won't be surprise if he is angry and frustrated (whether Shino is dead or horribly injured) at himself. He probably blames himself for it.
>>
>>3089115
>Shino realized Yamagi's feelings.
Eh, I thin that's a stretch. He was still too shocked during this scene.
>>
Well at least the fujo on twitter are mad for raising people expectations.
>>
>>3089194
So, Shino knew Yamagi liked him although I can't tell what he thought of it. And yeah, I think Shino is dead now but there is no body because well that attack was brutal, the cockpit was on fire.
>>
File: 1488097413696.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488097413696.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
>>3089199
>>3089199
>So, Shino knew Yamagi liked him although I can't tell what he thought of it
Really? Suddenly Shino getting really grippy with him makes a lot of sense.
>>
File: C6JCzPBUoAAZ9Yw.jpg (123KB, 799x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C6JCzPBUoAAZ9Yw.jpg
123KB, 799x1199px
>>3089201
He asked Eugene if he thinks Yamagi does like him like that. I don't know Nip so I can't say where the conversation goes. Shino also mentions about Tekkadan being a family.
>>
File: gayz.jpg (784KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
gayz.jpg
784KB, 1000x4500px
>>3089204
Is that official?

That actually would make a lot of sense and would put this conversation in a new light, Shino was actually testing the water.
>>
>>3089199
Anyway, when did this conversation happened? After or before he went to the prostitutes again? If it was before, I (and many others) deserve to be angry. I don't need this scene. All it does is confirm Yamagi's feelings and that Shino isn't as dense as I have deemed him to be regarding Yamagi.
Balls. All I want is just a scene with Shino being alive and ShinoYama ending confirmed. You promised not to die Shino!!!!!
>>
>>3089205
Yes, official pic. Twitter is koni_ko222.

Yeah, it seems like not only Shino did not mind but he might have returned those feelings back eventually.

>>3089206
Sorry, I have no idea. It's a flashback of Shino and Eugene.

Also, they did not found Shino's body but he is most likely dead.
>>
>>3089207
It is cruel of them to give us all of these for shinoyama after he is dead isn't it.. I bet all those 'no homos' are laughing and cheering that Shino is dead.
>>
>>3089208
Nip fujos are mad because
>If Shino knew why goes to whores
Really, it's cruel but at least now I can sleep knowing Shino is dead because their teasing was a fucking mess this past week.

The Nip reactions are crying and raging, that's all I can tell.
>>
>>3089209
Shino knew but wasn't completely sure
he was also still figuring out his own feelings
they need to get over their weirdness, he had to come around, the fact that he could go to his best friend about this and casually talk about this with no homophobia and for eugene to take it seriously enough to comfort yamagi after is pretty big
>>
>>3089209
Exactly. Which is why I wanted to know if this conversation happened before or after. I am pretty much crying tears of rage if he already knows and yet goes to prostitutes. At this point, I wished Zack would tell what happened when they went to the prostitutes the last time. Maybe he did shout out Yamagi's name. Idk It doesn't matter cause it will never be brought up again and the next episodes onwards will be a focus on Mika and the final battle wouldn't it.
>>
>>3089209
Didn't the conversation take place after the whores stuff? And he wasn't sure about it.

But whatever, apparently people still try to no homo still now because "they didn't tell you Shino was ACTUALLY interested into him."

Holy shit.
>>
>>3089210
I see. If he wasn't sure about it but he was fine with it, I'm very happy.

>>3089211
I really don't know when the flashback takes place. I will wait for subs to have a better judgement because even reading some Nip comments I can't make clear what's going on.

>>3089212
Yeah, people need on screen confirmation as usual like it happened with Yamagi the previous episode. I can read subtext and hints just fine. Also, I suggest to not give them attention.
>>
>>3089208
>I bet all those 'no homos' are laughing and cheering that Shino is dead.
I sure as hell won't be going to any other threads but this one. I can also now safely drop this show and live a fantasy from now on without a care in the world. I don't even feel anything. Maybe save for detestation toward Sunrise for this clusterfuck.
>>
>>3089215
>>3089215
>>3089215
>>3089215

New thread cause imagine limit
Thread posts: 419
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.