[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a Crock Pot what can I cook in it other than lame ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cockpot.jpg (31KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
cockpot.jpg
31KB, 520x520px
I bought a Crock Pot

what can I cook in it other than lame ass pot roast? I was thinking of doing pulled pork with one of those McCormick sauces. Thoughts?

Also, what are youre favorite crock pot recipes
>>
chili

cut up chili ingredients and put them in that bitch for a few hours. bam.
>>
This isn't a crock-pot, this is a pewter-pot, perfect for boiling carbonaras (cream, onion, eggs)
>>
>>9433991
You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scraped off and thrown in the trash.
>>
>3 small smoked ham hocks
>pound of presoaked pinto beans
>jalapeƱos. how ever many you like
>white onion. as much or as little as you like
>cilantro
>garlic. as much or as little as you like
>chicken broth
>salt and pepper to your liking
>8 hours on high

best motherfucken beans you'll ever eat
>>
File: happycat.gif (1004B, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
happycat.gif
1004B, 50x50px
>>9434047
pls dont derail my thread, i just want recipe ideas. toss pasta elsewhere
>>
>>9434047
What a crock
>>
>>9434047
Lol this guy sounds like a GRADE A KEKOLD tehe
>>
Thin layer of olive oil in bottom.
One layer of boneless chicken thighs.
Juice of one orange.
Juice of one lime.
Handful of garlic cloves.
Salt and pepper.
Cook 6 hours on low
Shred meat in juices.

The shredded chicken is great for enchiladas, soups, toppings for nachos, or just on rice. It has a mild, unassuming flavor, but easily takes on other spices.
>>
>>9434047
Ah, more pasta to the pasta collection.
>>
File: IMG_20170917_094510.jpg (3MB, 4032x3016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170917_094510.jpg
3MB, 4032x3016px
I'm cooking some Indian Madras curry in mine today
>>
>>9433997
It says Crock-Pot right on it. Sorry mate you lose.
>>
>>9434719
your house is going to smell like pajeet for the next week
>>
>>9434047
Is this pasta?

>>9433991
Use it to make individual servings of oatmeal. Get some individual serving containers, like the little bowls they serve flan or the like in, and then fill them with steel cut oats, milk, cinnamon, and raisins and or nuts. Let it run over night and you'll have awesome oatmeal in the morning and your house will smell like cinnamon rolls.
>>
>>9434739
I'm ok with that.

I'll probably be eating until Wednesday so I'll stink like a taxi driver myself.
>>
>>9433991
Useless piece of trash. Return it and actually learn how to cook.
>>
>>9434794
naw...it's perfect for stews, soups, and beans
>>
>>9434769
>let oatmeal slow cook overnight

faggot nonsense. put a cup of oats in a pot on the stove with water and boil to consistency. add whatever the fuck you want and consume
>>
>>9434794
If you actually have a clue how to cook you can make good food in slow cooker.

You just need to think of it as an appliance that lets you do long slow braising unmonitored.
>>
>>9434819
It saves time in the morning, and guarantees that you'll get a good healthy breakfast before leaving the house for the day. OP asked for ways to use the crock pot, and I gave him one. Don't get assmad at me that you waste time in the morning.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.