[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to start eating tuna. according to these websites on google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: canned tuna.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
canned tuna.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
i want to start eating tuna. according to these websites on google they are high in mercury. will i get sick if i eat too much tuna?
>>
>>9431421
I've been eating 4-6 3oz. cans of albacore tuna a week for many years and I have no issues. Whatever the amount you'd have to eat to accumulate unsafe levels of mercury, it's more than a can a day. Unless you're a pregnant woman, go for it.
>>
>>9431421
I know a friend of a friend who eats tuna every day for lunch. He's in excellent shape and lives a very healthy lifestyle. Up until he died of cancer.
But like >>9431503 says: go for it.
>>
>>9431503
exactly. I also eat this much tuna and I am perfectly fine hahahahahhahahaha. the omega-3 is soo good for your brain too, thanks to my tuna diet I have invented a new language, so sqhiptar shpripaw OP bitundat!
>>
i am become thermometer
>>
Tuna only bros ww@? Anyone else notice that the trees whisper in the wind? I feel entwined with their spirits. Sometimes, I get naked and make love to the dryads.
>>
>>9431421
I made some for dinner . eating it 4x a week im not dead
>>
File: Gozer.jpg (377KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gozer.jpg
377KB, 1900x1000px
>>9431615
How did you make tuna? Are you a god?
>>
Honestly, the mercury poisoning isn't that bad, sure in the beginning it was discomforting but after the mercury had asked me politely to enter the blood-brain barrier, to allow it to take over me, it became soothing and serene. We have a bond now and I have become the avatar of the element. To carry out its will is a beautiful thing, I must recommend tuna to everyone and if not tuna, try injecting your meals with mercury. HUmanity can only achieve peace once we become transcendent and lift ourselves from our puny organic bodily needs. Our bodies truly need to be one with the Mercury.
>>
>>9431623
god??? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah the chicken roosts at midnight.
>>
>>9431421
Are you a child or pregnant woman?
If no, you're fine.
If yes, what the fuck are you doing on 4chan?

Also, I'd avoid StarKist. Canned tuna is cheap enough that there's no reason to buy the shitty brand.
>>
Live for the Tuna. Eat for the Tuna. Kill for the Tuna.
>>
>>9431664
the tuna will inherit the earth; all tuna is good tuna.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.