[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of fry sauce? I grew up in Utah and can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 57a896242a00002e004f8eae.jpg (38KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
57a896242a00002e004f8eae.jpg
38KB, 630x458px
What does /ck/ think of fry sauce? I grew up in Utah and can't eat fries with just ketchup anymore.
>>
>>9429026
I'm not really sure what that is, but it looks a lot like the "special" sauce most fast food chicken restaurants serve that's actually just a mix of mayo, ketchup, Worcestershire, and some spices.
>>
>>9429031
Fry sauce from what I can tell is usually mayo, ketchup , and relish, so yeah not too far off....ketchup, mayo, and other crap seems to be the general idea

Also, I dip fries in ranch
>>
>>9429026
Never really heard of it. Is that the shit that shitty chain restaurants serve?
>>
I've never been a fan of ketchup, not even with fries. Fry sauce I might could do, though. I'm like a dirty euro though, I like mayonnaise with my fries. Especially really lemony mayonnaise with some black pepper ground on top or mayonnaise with herbs in it.
>>
>>9429036
Relish on fry sauce is pretty rare and almost always shitty. A lot of places with good fry sauce use BBQ sauce or Aoli.
>>
Campfire sauce is whear its at. Mayo, BBQ sauce, some horseradish, and some chilli powder.
>>
>>9429036
>ranch
truly you are a man of low taste
>>
>Can I get some fry sauce?

>Fry sauce I 25 cents extra

>Oh, can I get some extra ketchup and mayo packets?

>Sure!
>>
>>9429075
I like to make it with relish, most places where I live serve it that way as well. It's also great on burgers.
>>
Flyover Food - The Thread
>>
File: 1501408896262.gif (480KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501408896262.gif
480KB, 259x200px
>>9429036
>ranch
>>
>>9429211
Hating ranch is a meme. It's merely mayo, buttermilk, and seasonings

Somehow other mayo based dressings are fine, but this is disgusting? Ranch is fine, hating it is a meme, not a single ingredient in ranch is "gross"
>>
>>9429376
People can hate anything. Ranch sucks ass.
>>
>>9429376
Everything you like, we strongly despise. Sincerely, /ck
>>
>>9429376
this
>>9429373
>>9429382
>>9429211
fuck you guys if you think you're above dippin' carrot sticks in ranch. GOAT tier snack.
>>
>>9429276
>I can't afford 25 cents
Mate, if I drop 25 cents on the ground, I don't even bend over to pick it up.
>>
>>9429410
That's just stupid.
As one of the wealthiest people I've ever known told me once (a low grade billionaire) - "Those who shun the penny don't deserve the dollar".
>>
>>9429421
When I get change I only pick up quarters, other coins are fucking useless
>>
try fries with zaxbys sauce
>>
>>9429421
Did his name end in -stein?
>>
Fry sauce is thousand island dressing and utahns are too stupid to see that.

I like to make a smokey aioli dip at home.
All it is:
Mayo, lemon juice,orange juice, paprika for color and smoke , pinch of grated nutmeg

Also togarashi aioli if youre feeling crazy
mayo, lemon juice, orange juice, dash of sesame oil, dash of black vinegar with the smallest pinch of fish sauce, and then shichimi togarshi seasoning to taste
>>
>>9429421
I make $5 a week picking up change in a 850 pop town in which I walk between 3 stores and a quarter mile of road. Try a city out for size.

Pretending like you are above picking up free money is pretty damn stupid. I can go out with 0$ and come back in 30 minutes with beer and smokes.
>>
>>9429429
Nope.

>>9429427
All money is useful.
>>
>>9429444
>trips 4 truth

You're so right. I'm not rich, but I'm very well off compared to most people my age, with a good career and great salary and benefits, and I still ALWAYS pick up any change I find on the ground. Money is money. It adds up quick.
>>
>>9429458
My local mountain dew machine has an angled plastoc coin return so the coins won't fall all the way, the people who haven't caught on keep leaving quarters and I pull most of my free cash from there. Yesterday was only 40 cents but when you get it daily it helps.
>>
>>9429382
>>9429211
Hi r*ddit
>>
>>9429444
I make a thousand in the time it takes you to pick up $5
>>
Mayo is disgusting and extremely calorie dense. The best sauce is Ketchup,yellow mustard, and honey mustard. Equal parts of each and mix.
>>
>>9429437
Where's the garlic in that "aioli" faggot?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.