[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not putting slices of cheese, taco seasoning, and hot sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: o-CUP-NOODLE-570.jpg (27KB, 570x362px) Image search: [Google]
o-CUP-NOODLE-570.jpg
27KB, 570x362px
>not putting slices of cheese, taco seasoning, and hot sauce in your cup of noodles to spice it up
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>9428351
I don't eat garbage
>>
>>9428351
Cheese in Asian food? You madman, there's no way that's not a recipe for puke.
>>
>>9428351

>plastic cheese
>spic flavoured shit powder
>disgusting vinegar hot sauce

What the fuck is wrong with Americans
>>
Why not just make real ramen noodles at this point?
It'll actually taste good.
>>
>>9428375
Real ramen is one of those things that will cost more than what you'd pay at a restaurant unless you're making it for 10+ people or are selling it. You're also pretty much guaranteed to make it worse than the restaurant since everything but the basic technique is a guarded secret
>>
File: 20170915_001650-1.jpg (4MB, 2577x1940px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_001650-1.jpg
4MB, 2577x1940px
>>9428355
>>9428361
>>9428362
You all have shit taste, lads.

>>9428375
Because this is quicker and I can cook the cup in the microwave.
>>
>>9428380
Are you retarded ramen is easy cheap and easy holy fuck you are dumb
>>
>>9428383
Are you retarded, instant noodles are not ramen. Ramen is a 10+ hour endeavor for shitty basic ramen
>>
>>9428375
The ingredients for real ramen are both intimidating to the flyover and generally unavailable to them.
>>
File: American.jpg (40KB, 635x442px) Image search: [Google]
American.jpg
40KB, 635x442px
>>9428381
Absolute disgusting.png
>>
>>9428386
That's only for Paitan ramens. You can do it in as little as 5 hours too...which is still a long time but much more reasonable
>>
>>9428386
You stupid weeb get real I didn't say anything about instant rice fuck you're dumb if it takes you 10 hours to make ramen
>I share a website with these people
>>
>>9428406
>I was just pretending to be a faggot! Its all a prank bro!
>>
>>9428406
I agree with you on the disgusting weeb thing but you did post on a Vietnamese sewing forum about an unrelated topic anon.

Still, weebs should kill themselves and never reproduce.
>>
>>9428351
Hot sauce is okay, and I'll give you a pass on the taco seasoning, but cheese is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>9428351
What is taco seaoning? Is it what you americans call cumin?
>>
>>9428498
Why would you give him a pass on disgusting spic powder? It's so funny that Americans eat Mexican food it's literally shit tier. Get a passport and check out south East Asia if you want to try something new
>>
>>9428518
They're obsessed with Mexico because none of them have passports m8
>>
Why not just buy actual spicy or cheesy instant noodles? They exist you know?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.