[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I was recently in South Africa and decided to visit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wIMPY.jpg (49KB, 621x350px) Image search: [Google]
wIMPY.jpg
49KB, 621x350px
Hey /ck/

I was recently in South Africa and decided to visit pic related. I'd have to say that it was one of the least-appetizing hamburgers I've ever had. The meat tasted rubbery and salty, and the condiments were bland and inconspicuous. I was impressed by some of the other South African cuisine I had, but Wimpy's was quite disappointing. Fast food in South Africa was really just a horrible experience. I almost went to a Steers too, which looked even worse. Can anyone else relate?

We have Wimpy's in my own city actually (I'm American) but I don't know how they stack up against the one in Upington. Cute little town if you ever get the chance to see it.
>>
>>9428016
But did you try the aids?
>>
>>9428016
Did it come with a free monkey ass to inseminate?
>>
>>9428032
One chain I saw sold STEAKS, like whole, packaged charbroiled steaks.

A lot of independent food vendors I found usually made quality stuff. Pretty cheap mostly. SA isn't that backwards. You won't get sick of most anything you eat unless you're a dumbshit. It's not India.
>>
>>9428016
i am a saffa and grew up with wimpy. wimpy cheese burger is my all time favourite burger. but then again it might have to do with my childhood memories of going to the cinema every friday after noon and afterwards have a wimpy cheeseburger and a shake. good times.
>>
>>9428016
Am South African.
Wimpys and Steers fucking suck. There is nothing even remotely appetizing at Wimpys and Steers covers all their meat in this insanely sugary sauce that tastes like tomato syrup.
>>
>>9428016
Debonairs makes decent pizza for the price.
Nando's is a gem.
Otherwise I don't really like the fast food we have here. If you want good convenience food go to the little hole in the walls and get shit like chip sandwiches, meat pies or samosas
>>
We have a wimpy in the uk. Nobody is ever in it and it always seems closed. It only opened a year ago and replaced a Subway.

Anybody know of 'yankee land'? Their fries are fucking amazing and their burgers are pretty good too. Idk if it's still around.
>>
>>9428735
Turns out it was just one shop in Hull. SHAME. Wanted some of them fries
>>
>>9428016
>visits south africa
>eats american cuisine there
>surprised when it's bad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.