[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon I'll be moving to Poland leaving my parents and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170915_043240.png (232KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_043240.png
232KB, 500x424px
Soon I'll be moving to Poland leaving my parents and all the food they provide me. I've never been fond of tasting a variety of food nor cooking, thus I have no idea what to buy or cook. Nevertheless I would cook and eat anything, put in the right condition.
Currently I can prepare pasta, rice, meat, vegetables
My biggest fear is to end up eating frozen shit or being robbed by KFC
Can you suggest some dishes or recipes for dinner and lunch? Bonus if they are healthy and easy to make
(I come from Italy)
>>
>>9427672
Go back claudio
>>
I like polish food but it's not that spicy or exotic considering what you eat now.
Every region has there own signature sausage or kielbasa.
Pirogi are great. I'm ethnic Russian and love them more then pelmeni.
You will be fine :-)
>>
>>9427672
Poles have a hard on for Italian culture, that includes cuisine. I'm fairly certain that you will be able to find food quite similar to what you're used to at home.
>>
>>9427672
try potato pancakes with sour cream or greek yoghurt
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (46KB, 616x425px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
46KB, 616x425px
>>9428473
pic
>>
>>9427672
there is a chance you might have trouble finding fresh ripe tomatoes for some saucy dishes but they probably have canned ones, hey what can you do.
Other than that you're still in europe, fresh ingredients are similar, maybe polish cheese and sausage are to your liking too
>>
>>9428483
the cheapest tomatoes are always shite, buy the "malinowe" (raspberry) variety instead
fresh produce is generally pretty good and pretty cheap over here
>>
>>9428468
But we don't.
>>
File: 1505409962314.jpg (40KB, 512x503px) Image search: [Google]
1505409962314.jpg
40KB, 512x503px
>>9427834
This, stay out of the city which is no longer mine because of fucks like OP
>>
>>9427672
You can eat pierogi you make. I heard Poles are born with recipe for pierogi
>>
>>9428866
making pierogi for one isn't a great idea though, unless you want to be eating them for the next 3 days
>>
>>9428819
What are you retarded?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.