[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am fat, eating pre packaged shit makes counting calories easier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1383396230587.jpg (52KB, 747x567px) Image search: [Google]
1383396230587.jpg
52KB, 747x567px
I am fat, eating pre packaged shit makes counting calories easier but is more expensive.

What's the best way to calorie count home made meals?
>>
>>9427184
save your custom meals to myfitnesspal
>>
>>9427184
measure amounts of stuff you use aside from spices
>>
>>9427189
The hard part is trying to gauge portion size.

Should I invest in a kitchen scale or something?
>>
>>9427208
Are ant spices/herbs/seasonings particularly calorie dense or is it typically a 1-10 calorie insignificant type deal?
>>
>>9427184
Homemade soylent.
Retard.
>>
>>9427211
Herbs and spices are negligible.

It's when you get to pouring on the ranch or BBQ sauce and not considering the calories there that shit gets nuts.
>>
>>9427209
If you're serious about it, obviously. Cheap kitchen scales are what, five bucks?
>>
>>9427211
>is plant dust calorie dense?
>>
>>9427209
if you need to count calories and are cooking your meals, go with a scale.
>>
Once you get used to the measurements you can eyeball it pretty well.
>>
>>9427184
fat fuck
>>
>>9427184
Get yourself a fucking kitchen scale
>>
>>9427209
the guide is to have the meal protein about the size of a card package durin the big meal.
>>
>>9428607
Card package? Like a deck of cards?
>>
Former fattie here. Yes get a kitchen scale and use Myfitnesspal or other calorie counting apps.
You'll get used to your new diet after a while.
The most important thing is, just remember that you do not lose weight overnight. Take it slow.
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>9427184
don't eat fat and you don't have to worry about counting calories, for the most part.
>>
>>9428672
yes forgot the entglish word
>>
>>9427432
>plant dust
holy shit
that's literally what spices are
i never even realized
hank you
>>
>>9427184
Just google the calorie content of shit and do math yourself
>>
>>9428672
>>9428607
>>9427209
>a deck of cards

Maybe if you're a fitness fag.

I've heard Dr. recommendations that say about the size of your hand
>>
>>9427184
-measure the components
-look up my fitness pal for the calorie count of each measured component (you might have to change ratios yourself)
-do arithmetic
-eat the same stuff often so you generally know how many calories you're getting
>>
>>9427208
No. You should measure spices. Shit like garlic powder and onion powder can really fuck you up
>>
>>9428920
this is a lie
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.