[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /ck/ Let me get straight to the point, I fucked up and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20080623-bricklane-phaal.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
20080623-bricklane-phaal.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
sup /ck/

Let me get straight to the point, I fucked up and I fucked up bad.

I was trying to make a spicy curry and since I hadn't been floored by spicy food in a long time I decided to throw in some carolina reaper's in there

Suffice to say that it worked so well that I actually have trouble as to how the fuck I'm supposed to eat the 3 pounds of the stuff I made

call me a fag or whatever for not being able to handle spicy food, I just seek your help, how the fuck do I get through this? Full fat milk? Yoghurt? Make a bigger batch and dilute the spice?

please help me /ck/ I hate wasting food but this shit is so hot

TL;DR remedies against spicy food
>>
Make another batch but without any spices, then mix the two batches, freeze what you can't eat.
>>
eat it with rice
a fuckton of rice
>>
Just use sour cream or the type of yogurt indians use
>>
Drinking milk cools down the mouth quite well. Try not to eat to fast as well and have a non spicy and cold side dish. good luck
>>
add some kind of legume; lentils, black beans, etc

they'll sponge up a lot of the spiciness and it'll be a little more bearable without having to resort to shitty dairy
>>
>>9427045
stop being white, whitey
>>
Throw a can of coconut milk in there, that's how thai chili is tolerable to white people.
>>
Rub feces all over yourself and relentlessly beg the closest woman for sex
>>
>>9427045
Give it to your coworkers, post results
>>
>>9427045
>yoghurt
That's the option I use when I fuck up.

>Make a bigger batch and dilute the spice?
That's your best bet. Curry freezes and keeps very well, so just make another batch, mix them, and freeze for later.
>>
>>9427160
this

sour cream is the solution
>>
>>9427160
Came to post this. With sour cream or yogurt you can eat any amount of spice.
>>
chop 1 medium cucumber
add to 2 cups plain yoghurt
add 2 table spoons mint or coriander leaves chopped

thats a basic raita recipe, can add beets or carrot. will cool the curry down
>>
Eat a bunch, force yourself to sit with your mouth closed and face relaxed, breathing through your nose and sit there calmly in a sortof meditative state while bearing the pain for a couple minutes

Your body will release a fuckton of endorphins that dull the pain and you'll get a kind of fuzzy high feeling I do it all the time with ramen + 6v scotch bonnets
>>
>>9427045
fag
get some indian mint yogurt so eat with it, dollop a little bit on each spoonfull, it might help a bit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.