[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>KFC... it's finger lookin' good™ >Their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kfc bucket.jpg (34KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
kfc bucket.jpg
34KB, 591x591px
>>KFC... it's finger lookin' good™
>Their chicken is so disgusting that I would do anything other than lick my fingers if I was forced to eat KFC

What did KFC mean by this?
>>
Uh oh! If you're experience at one of our restaurants has been finger licking good™, then I'd encourage you to get in contact with our customer support and care team! We love hearing feedback from you!

https://www.kfc.com/about/contact-us
>>
then why the fuck are you eating it and making a thread about it you retard
>>
>>9425661
I love kfc extra crispy legs and thighs
>>
How many plates do you get at the All-You-Can-Eat KFC Buffet?

For me it's usually around 5

Plate one: I like to start out with a salad. (Ranch Dressing of course.)
Plate two: Time to dig in! Two pieces of extra crispy chicken with some Mac n' Cheese and a biscuit
Plate three: An entire plate of Mashed Potatoes (Yum!)
Plate four: Can't forget to try the barbecue chicken. If they have buffalo wings I'll get some of those too.
Plate five: Time for dessert! Probably a piece of pie with some ice-cream.
>>
I really just like the biscuits
>>
File: kfc_snacker.jpg (28KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
kfc_snacker.jpg
28KB, 300x225px
KFC is good as fuck, but it's the kind of thing you have a good binge one once, maybe twice a year tops

Pig out and indulge, but you will feel worse after from salt overload than any other fast food out there. I always start with a biscuit, dunking it into the gravy. Always gotta have mac n cheese and some mashed potatoes, and I'll eat the chicken

Also back when they had pic related, I would get four of them after school and just enjoy them

A tendie on a bun? Brilliant, with a nice warm creamy pepper mayo, it couldn't be beat
>>
>>9425807
>one of our restaurants

Is everyone just going to ignore this literal shillery?
>>
>>9427044
I work as a chef at wendy's
AMA
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.