[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Wendys? Back in the 90's you could tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Wendy's_logo_2012.svg.png (153KB, 1229x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy's_logo_2012.svg.png
153KB, 1229x1024px
What happened to Wendys? Back in the 90's you could tell when you were eating at Wendys it was fresh, tasted better then the other fast food guys. forward to today, terrible buns, food just tastes bland, hell even at this point BK tastes better imo
>>
>>9423578
I know like this one time
>walk into Wendy's
>i am a regular customer but my car is having trouble
>cashier doesnt recognice me out of the car
>ask for a number two with baker
>empoyees bust out laughging
>"A-Also two frostys, an
>they are shrieking so loud i can not even think
>"what was that, buddy?"
>"Frostys, sir!"
>i squeek
>"well, they are not ready yet, would you like to wait 3 minutes, or have another option?"
>want to drive away, but i am standing there, for all to see
>end up buying 5 nuggets that i did not want
>they did not give me my ketchups saouce eitther
fucking hell
>>
>>9423578
their food smells horrible. what is the deal?
>>
burgers were bigger back then, for sure. they taste cheaper now, too. back then the single with cheese was a BIG burger. Shit fell out of it as you ate because it was loaded. Now you can eat it one-handed with no mess. Im not kidding. Very disappointed.
>>
dave died
>>
Fat fuck daughter took over after the old guy died and all she cares about is money.
>>
>>9423700
the buns were so much better too.
>>
>>9423734
why is that? to me, the "modern" buns taste sugary and way too light. not enough bread in them. too much sugar. your thoughts? i honestly think the same of arbys now that you mention it.
>>
>>9423578
McCuckolds is inedible trash.

Booga' KANGZ is almost but not quite as bad, but relies on shitty limited time gimmicks. Also the fake "flame grilled" flavor is literally spraypainted on with soy.

Wendy's is just consistently better, even the ones I've been to in shitty neighborhoods are far above the standards of what MD and BK serve.
>>
Also, nice posters to IP ratio.
>>
>>9423752
they are way too light agreed, also they all taste stale and just cardboardish
>>
>>9423578
Only reason people even like the place is because of the "funny" roasts the twitter account provides.
>>
File: 1503954565056.jpg (493KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1503954565056.jpg
493KB, 1000x1356px
>>9423578
>>
>>9424103
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.