[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these little fucks so hard to find? You'd think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: reese's.jpg (45KB, 355x348px) Image search: [Google]
reese's.jpg
45KB, 355x348px
Why are these little fucks so hard to find? You'd think they'd be THE candy of all the "le 90s kids" that watched E.T.

Almost 9 times out of 10 I walk into a gas station to be disappointed. I see the candy shelf lined with reese's peanut butter cups, king size, minis, different texture/consistency (like crunchy) cups, reese's candy bar, etc etc and then not a single bag or box of pieces. Yet you see fucking m&m's have basically an entire shelf to themselves with all their different flavors.

The only place in my county that has them, is Walmart, and 2/5 movie theaters. I'm tired of driving 10 miles to get a single box of candy. Fuck these bastards.
>>
>>9421687
You dont live near a family fucking dollar?
>>
>>9421700
>family fucking dollar
THE ARISTOCRATS!
>>
>>9421687
Where do you live that Reese's Pieces are hard to find? I live in a suburb of Chicago and literally every store that sells candy has them.
>>
>>9421687
>ET
>90s kids
That movie was for 80s kids and was also quite ass.
>>
>>9421713
I work at CVS and we stock them. In fact, nobody seems to but them for whatever reason.

I guess its another case of the product not matching the demographic. All the old fucks shop around and buy the hard candy and Necco wafers. Never the chocolate.
>>
>>9421739
but anything good in the 80s was also picked up by the 90s kid crowd. Shit people were still talkin about ET in the 2000s
>>
>>9421775
What a stupid post. I watched Star wars in the 90s that doesn't make it essential to being part of 90s culture. The very fact that it's popularity spans multiple decades proves it has little to do with a 90s kid experience. Jurassic Park is some 90s kid shit. The Phantom Menace is some 90s kid shit because we witnessed the original hype for ourselves, we just heard about the ET hype and experienced is residual effects. Not the same.
>>
>>9421687
If only there were websites on the internet that would let you purchase them and have them delivered to your location...
>>
Reese's pieces are garbage. ET is the only reason that candy still exists to this day. Sales were dwindling before Spielberg offered to do a movie tie-in.

You have a good chance of finding them if you go to a discount grocery store like Grocery Outlet and rummage through their dumpsters.
>>
>>9421801
>Reese's Pieces are garbage
you shut your fucking mouth.
>>
File: age.jpg (420KB, 825x637px) Image search: [Google]
age.jpg
420KB, 825x637px
Hm, I can't find them either. I wonder why people don't like them.

I've tried a few of the different Reese brand stuff they sell, it all just tastes like the peanut butter cups.

Weird.
>>
>>9421818
the peanut butter cups are in no way better than the pieces, in fact they kinda taste like trash unless you store them in the fridge/freezer. The only thing worse than warm reese's cups is warm soda.
>>
>>9421824
Oh yeah, I totally remember going out trick-or-treating and hoping to get a few bags of fucking Reese's pieces in my haul. All my friends HATED the Reese's cups, because apparently we were just stupid assholes.
>>
Reese's Pieces does not actually contain peanut butter!
>>
>>9422036
What is it then?
>>
>>9421687
>Making peanut butter cookies with these and m&ms mixed in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.