[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made a low-effort pizza with shitty dough mix and shitty expired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: low effort pizza.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
low effort pizza.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Made a low-effort pizza with shitty dough mix and shitty expired cheese that was on sale.

Total cost: ~$3.50

What say you, /ck/?
>>
If it doesn't make you ill after you eat it I'd say you were onto a winner.
>>
File: browning.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
browning.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Ah, that perfect browning! You'd swear it was from a local pizzeria!
>>
>>9420492
If it tastes half as good coming up as it does going down, it'll be worth it.
>>
Your execution is good, but your ingredients are shit and put a hard upper limit on how good it can really be.
>>
>>9420491
>>9420493
looks good to me
>>
>>9420498
Yeah I'm tasting that now. There's only so much one can do with crust mix.
>>
>>9420491
report on the taste OP how is it, good for a lazy meal, or inedible ?
looks fine to me
>>
>>9420516
I was hungry as shit and pretty drunk so the first 2 pieces I was like hell yeah this is great.

Then as hunger was sated, reason took over and I started noticing that the crust was terrible.

Still though, it was definitely edible. I did the same sauce I do for all my homemade pizzas, and that carried it.
>>
Gonna give this one little bumperoo.

Eating the rest of it now.
>>
i'd probably eat it

>>9420841
this was unnecessary, you already got praised, be happy and let her die
>>
making your own crust will always be far better, but you can add spices to crust mix to attempt to unfuck it so I hope you did that OP
>>
>>9420897
You're right. You have shamed me sir. I would delete the thread this instant were I not in fact, a shameless attention whore.
>>9420911
I never thought about adding spices to the crust.

I always just put spices in the sauce.
>>
>>9420491
>shitty expired cheese

RIP
>>
>>9420491
>Total cost: ~$3.50
You could buy a fucking Totino's party pizza with 3.50
Pizza dough is ridiculously cheap if you just make it yourself next time, and buy Mozzarella in bulk- BIG bulk, it freezes really well.
You could trim that cost down to a buck a pie.
>>
>>9420491

Cheese does not really expire, it just becomes more and more sour.
>>
>>9420942
>You could trim that cost down to a buck a pie.
Maybe if you put like 150g of cheese on each pizza.

Even in bulk, mozzarella is gonna be like $3/lb.
>>
Actually it was probably cheaper than $3.50 even.

Cheese was $3/lb and I used 8oz. That's $1.50.

Can of tomatoes was $2 and I used about 1/3 of that.

Crust mix was $.60.

That's $2.70. And I also used some herbs and spices and olive oil that probably came up to $.30-$.40.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.