[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hungry for McDonalds. I'll order >100% Angus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: McDonalds-Big-Mac-Meal.jpg (79KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds-Big-Mac-Meal.jpg
79KB, 640x463px
I'm hungry for McDonalds. I'll order
>100% Angus Beef Big Mac
>Hot crispy french fries
>Refreshing Coca-Cola

What do you like to eat from McDonalds when you're hungry?
>>
>>9414385
The McRib when it's in season. Otherwise the Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich - plan and smothered in McDonalds BBQ sauce is my go-to McFood.
>>
their breakfast foods are ok but thats just because i hate their meat so when i do get meat from there i get as little as possible, for example their sausage biscuits are dank and so are their breakfast burritos. their fries when theyre hot are also good.
>>
>>9414385
I go for the whopper myself, and usually wash it down with a frosty.
>>
>>9414397
I personally like to get an order of curly fries and mozzarella sticks and top it all off with a beef 'n' cheddar sandwich.
>>
>>9414385
It's 8:51 am here and I've been debating whether or not to go get some mcmuffins and hashbrowns.
>>
>>9414410
can you pick me up a sausage biscuit with cheese? thanks
>>
>>9414422
My country doesn't have biscuits at McDonald's.
>>
For me,
>>
>>9414385
20 mcnuggets and a big Mac. I think they're mcnuggets aren't as good as b4 for 1 I miss the dark meat mixed in for 2 the batter doesn't seem as crispy lately. I always end up regretting the trip as it smells better than it tastes.
>>
File: 146456376578.jpg (27KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
146456376578.jpg
27KB, 517x326px
>>9414385
2 cheeseburgers, 1 small soda and 4 nuggets for 5 bucks
>>
File: 1493970948116.jpg (40KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493970948116.jpg
40KB, 500x381px
>>9414429
I just can't..
>>
>>9414385
It doesn't really matter, in the end you're just gonna be eating it topped with snot and spit and urine and garbage collected by the $8/hr workers who hate you for making them go to hamburger college so you can eat this shit
>>
>>9414681
McDonalds never tampers with food and adheres to the highest health and safety standards in the industry.
>>
>>9414725
>burgershill
>>
>>9414681
McDonalds never tampers with food and adheres to the highest health and safety standards in the industry.
>>
>>9414630
There are other countries
Other countries have different likes and dislikes and even different names for same food
Just letting you know in case you're American
Otherwise sorry for the confusion
>>
>>9414385
Fuck off shill.
>>
I dont generally like fast food but there is nothing better than some super fucking hot McDonalds hashbrowns on winter morning.
>>
Their fries are actually ok.
>>
File: junior-chicken-ca.png (201KB, 448x415px) Image search: [Google]
junior-chicken-ca.png
201KB, 448x415px
>>9414385
For me, it's the Junior Chicken.
>>
>>9415077
fuck off newfag.
>>
Alright lads I'm only going to type this once so yall better screen cap.

I call it the Nurger

1 quarter pounder with big mac sauce and three chicken nuggets. Place the nuggets on the meat in a triangle shape and enjoy a coffee frape and large fries.
>>
>>9414681
This is actually illegal. It never happens I worked at McDonald's. If You get something and it taste bad it's because they used ingredients left our for a while.
>>
Please do not add redundant adjectives to your order. Just "big mac combo" would be sufficient.
>>
>>9414681
>>
Quarter pounder with cheese.
>>
>Double Quarter Pounder
>Medium Coke
>Medium Fries
>5-Pack of Nuggets

And that is if i'm reaally hungry
>>
>>9414853
No
>>
2 double cheeseburgers and a smol coke
>>
I always tell myself I'm gonna get something different, like a Big Mac or some chicken or one of the specialty sandwiches. But I eat McD's so infrequently I always end up getting the Double Quarter Pounder because I know I like it. Large fries, diet coke, two sides of ranch. Dip the burger AND fries in the ranch. Shits lovely.
>>
Anyone know how to replicate the smooth ice cream flavor and texture of Mcdonalds McFlurry with sore bought vanilla ice cream?
>>
>>9415674
>diet coke
Faggot
>>
Two mcdoubles plain w/wo 10 pc or big mac and 10 pc
Don't usually gamble with the fries
>>
>>9415682
>drinking calories
>ever

Lrn2/fit/ scrub

t.ronaldmcchad
>>
>>9414385
The avocado with Pico de Gallo on crunchy chicken with artisan bun is my new favorite.
>>
>>9414385
i usually just order food
>>
>>9414385
how many cents per post do you get for these
is it just because you said three different things in three different advertising points so you get more. is it cents per ad, per post? how does it work
>>
/ck/ need standards if it want to be reborn and not being the joke thag it is now. Why even stupid fatfuck like OP keep making fucking thread about fast food garbage, you guys love earing low quality mass produced chimical cheap "food" ? You really don't give a fuck about your health? About what the fucking industrie make you eat for profit? Will you really dedicate yourself to creat fast food thread in a fucking cooking board because you are so poisoned by it and know no better you really think
>hum this is quality food because I ate this a lot, i'll creat a debat about my favorite burger, that will be a great discussion about food!
When will you wake up?
When will you realise what kind of shit go throught your mouth? When you realise what kind of fabrication methode create the poison you love eating so much
Please make /ck/ great again and think about yourself.
>>
>>9415954
What?
>>
>>9414385
A quarter pounder with cheese
>>
>>9414385
McDonalds is such trash. Just tried a wendy's baconator and shit was 1000x meatier and tastier than any other hobo mcburger McDonalds shits out.
>>
When I worked at McDonald's as a teenager, someone once ordered "that spaghetti meal, with a Kool-aid"
>>
>>9415978
Cuck detected.
>>
>>9414385

I do not eat beefburgers or other non-food servered in such establishments.
>>
>>9415366
>nobody working at McDonalds would ever violate our collective public trust in the law
>>
I hadn't eaten mcshit for 15 years but these shill threads made me try it again last week. I had the big mac and it was flavorless except for a hint of HFCS and an aftertaste of petroleum based chemicals. The texture was sawdust. I'd like to blame it on the fact it was staffed by Tyrone, Jamal and Shaneeka but I'm afraid that's just a cop out.
>>
>>9416181
Did they compliment your t-shirt?
>>
>>9414385
How much does Ronald pay you for this shilling? I need monies.
>>
>>9414385
two hamburgers
nothing else
>>
>>9414385
>What do you like to eat from McDonalds

i don't. that shit is fucken poison
>>
>>9416186
I'm anti-corporate so I wore shorts and a shortsleeve sportshirt and sandals with white socks (I know, but fuck your absurd ideas about /fa/, I'm an individual and couldn't give a fuck about what's proper) without any identifying labels so of course it wouldn't have registered with nigs.
>>
File: 1504524962770.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1504524962770.gif
881KB, 350x350px
McDonald's is a shit restaurant.
When my brother worked there, he would lock himself in the men's bathroom and army crawl on the floor to kill time. Served food in the same clothes.
Mcshills need to fycking leave, too.
>>
File: 1504298865146.gif (20KB, 80x70px) Image search: [Google]
1504298865146.gif
20KB, 80x70px
>>9415478
>Big Mac combo
Not just
>Large number 1, with coke

Annoying spazz kid.
>>
>>9414385
2 MCDoubles
1 large shake
1 large fry
>>
Big Mac with no pickles
>>
>>9414385
Double quarterpounder. Every fucking time
>>
File: IMG_4932.jpg (22KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
22KB, 220x220px
>>9420276
my nigga

>yfw its made fresh and juicy
>>
>>9414385
Do Big Macs have just one slice of cheese? I could've sworn it was two.
>>
>>9420225
you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
I get the Big Mac combo
>>
>>9414385
>I'm hungry for McDonalds. I'll order
from Wendy's
>>
>>9420225
>>9420290
This I don't like McDonald's pickles but just get the Mac they already made you little bitch.
>>
Several years ago I'd only get large filet o fish meal

then I moved to getting either the large sweet chili fried chicken wrap or sub meal

but now my main is the large big mac meal, requested with extra burger sauce and ordered with an extra large fries
>>
>>9420524
>Extra large fries

Where?
>>
Fuck McDonald's and their shitty price increases. Where the fk is my mcchicken for a dollar? Ok I get two mcchickens and a small fry cuz I'm a cheapass
>>
two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
>>
They don't even sell hotdogs and the Kangaroo meat before everyone got asshurt wss better. Not to mentiom Amazon rainforest beef is superior by all means..
>>
>>9414385
Sausage burritos with those little meat nugs trapped in level zero picante "cheese"
>the eggs are kinda powdery
>one side could be nuclear hot while the other side is cold
Don't care. Love em.
Also Filet-O-Fish is my favorite sandwich. Rarely are they assembled with any care; usually tarter blowout on one side. Love it anyway
>>
>>9414397
Nice one bro
>>
hamburger. NOT a cheeseburger. A HAMBURGER
>I have to be very careful to explain this detail thoroughly or they will fuck it up.
AGAIN I said HAMBURGER. Plain. Ketchup only.
>>
>>9418909
what the fug lmao
>>
>eating fast food
>>
>>9415490
I think you mean a Royale with cheese.
>>
>>9415968
>>9422155
>>
>>9420225
The Big Mac sauce has pickles in it
>>
File: mcd.jpg (335KB, 2691x1189px) Image search: [Google]
mcd.jpg
335KB, 2691x1189px
>go to google maps
>go to random american town
>check the local mac
>it's busy as fuck

God bless
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.