[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is going on a business trip for 4 days next week. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1504988172163-1.jpg (93KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
1504988172163-1.jpg
93KB, 720x709px
My wife is going on a business trip for 4 days next week. What awesome foods should I cook for myself while she's gone? I'm already planning on baking a peach pie, because she hates peaches, so that's pretty much the only time I can bake one. Anyway, I like all kinds of foods, and have the cooking skills, so I'm up for cooking anything.
Pic unrelated, sort of.
>>
>>9413554
>Putting up with picky eaters in the home
Not even once.
>>
>>9413556
Eh, that pretty much the only food she outright hates, and it's because she barfed up a bunch of peaches in college when she had the stomach flu. Other than that, she'll eat pretty much anything. Although, if it's an unusual combination of flavors, she'll wait until I've tasted it first.
>>
>>9413554
sounds like you need a nice healthy serving of lead from .45 delivered directly to your brain you nu-male degenerate low testosterone beta cuck
These threads pop up every few weeks on here and surely they are bait threads. No one seriously alters their eatings habits for their girlfriend/wife do they? Only exception being legitimate medical issues
>>
>>9413569
I'm not "altering" fucking anything, you goonie tard, I just want to make some fun shit for the hell of it. I do nearly all the cooking at home, and my wife eats anything I cook, except peaches, as stated before. Are you such an insecure, self-loathing, asshole who's so alone all the time you can't fathom partying it up when you get some alone time? Fucking sad, dude.
>>
>>9413580
>I'm already planning on baking a peach pie, because she hates peaches, so that's pretty much the only time I can bake one.

yes you are you beta cuck. I bet she fucks you in the ass with a strap on. Jesus, i'd bet my dick you met her when she was a single mother of a little niglet....you fucking cuck
>>
>>9413554
Make little bites and drink lots of booze.
>>
>>9413585
Angry virgin detected
>>
>>9413597
OP here, that's a good idea. I could make lots of small plates, tapas, etc. Hmm, good plan. Then I can have lots of variety.
>drink lots of booze
Goes without saying, friend.
>>
What kinds of stuff besides peaches does she refuse to eat that you'd like to eat sometimes? Mexican? Thai? Or does she eat everything besides peaches including her business associate (who coincidentally is going on the same "business" trip) Chad's load?
>>
>>9413604
>Angry virgin detected
Jokes on you nigger, I was repeatedly raped as a child ;)
>>
>>9413628
That post was bad, and you should feel bad. The run up to your stinger was so poor, I'm going to have to give it a 2/10 at best.
>>
>>9413633
>Never sees a therapist
>takes latent aggression out on strangers online

Yep, you're a defective alright.
>>
>>9413636
The run up was serious, though, but I just couldn't resist throwing in the stinger because OP was begging for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.