[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's the deal with coffee? How do you keep it fresh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1505081514350.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1505081514350.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>What's the deal with coffee?
How do you keep it fresh? I bought too much and I feel like it is going away. Wait, wait, is this why you buy grounds and grind it yourself so they stay fresh longer?
>>
Coffee is like bread. You buy fresh roasted and grind it yourself if you want the good shit.
If you for some reason need to store it for longer, put it in the freezer.
Pre-ground is good too if you don't have a grinder and just want coffee. Just stay away from instant.
>>
>>9412970
Yea, I have the pre grind coffee (in bulk) right now and its starting to go stale or something

I might buy a grinder and try something else with my coffee habits...
>>
>>9412978
Put the grounds in the freezer and scoop em outta there in the mornings for your coffee. Next time buy whole bean and grind them yourself, you'll notice a difference in flavor. We buy from local roasters because the less time it's been sitting on a grocery store shelf, the better.
>>
>>9413160
Yea, I've talked to someone about buying local from some small shop and finding a roast you like, the thing is I am a bit anti social and am worried about getting coffee from a local roaster....
>>
>>9413643
Just figure out the roast you like and ask for that roast.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.