[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best order to add stuff to my stir fry? I bought the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wok.gif (1MB, 373x280px) Image search: [Google]
wok.gif
1MB, 373x280px
Best order to add stuff to my stir fry? I bought the following items:

-garlic
-thai chilis
-onion
-carrots
-celery
-mushrooms
-green beans
-bok choi
-bell pepper
-noodles
-scallions

i was thinking of adding the ingredients in the same order i listed them in hopes of keeping it all crispy, should i swap anything around?
>>
I'd add the white part of the spring onion at the beginning and save the green bit for the end. Stir fry sequence is generally aromatics protein veg sauce/seasoning carbohydrate.
>>
>>9412596
yeah im gonna do the whites with the regular onion and the greens last.

just want to know the order of the specific vegetables to make sure they keep a pleasant texture.
>>
>>9412560
Hi. I cook Thai food at a Thai restaurant using a wok over a contained multi-head gas burner.

Don't put garlic in first unless you want that shit to burn, fool. Add ingredients according to resilience to heat, e.g.:

-carrots/mushrooms
-green beans/celery/chili's/onions
-garlic/bell peppers/scallions/noodles (plus water if you haven't pre-soaked your noodles)
-bok choi should only take a minute of heat to wilt and soften

But whatever, all this looks like a shit-show of ingredients. Use some restraint and some proper sauce, or else you're just making a pile of weird-tasting shit.
>>
>>9412560
>using bok choi instead of chinese cabbage
>>
Korean red pepper paste or Chinese fermented black bean paste
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.