[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have your family or friends actually changed your diet? My fiancée

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 10

File: 574745754.jpg (176KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
574745754.jpg
176KB, 1080x1349px
Have your family or friends actually changed your diet?

My fiancée made me vegetarian, she's actually vegan but we came to an agreement and she's alright with me just being vegetarian. I haven't any meat since March this year.
>>
I started a keto diet to spite my ultra-vegan brother who kept calling me a murderer for liking chicken.
>>
File: 1472848334571.png (411KB, 382x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472848334571.png
411KB, 382x600px
>>9410822
Is pic related? I do go vegi if I met a girl like that.
>Tfw no gf
>>
>>9410822
no because I'm not a cuck
>>
>becoming vegetarian because your woman said to

your marriage is gonna suck
>>
>>9410822
My gf is a chef and I grew up on box mac and cheese, frozen chicken nuggets and hamburgers.
Needless to say she introduced me to a lot of amazing new foods I never tried before.
>>
>>9410844
hey man, did you even hear the part where he stood up to her and said "I want to still eat cheese and eggs"? that took balls of steel
>>
If she wold actually force you to change your diet then she doesn't love you.
>>
>>9410822

That's a slippery slope, faggot.

They think they want to change you, but when they do, they don't want you anymore because 'you're not the person I remember'. What you need to do is be assertive, stubborn, and unreasonable. What way, when you let her finally 'get her way', she'll consider it a great victory when in fact you just threw her a table scrap.

Good luck with your impending bachelor life.
>>
>>9410881
>>9410844
I doubt she forced him. It was probably a compromise. People in relationships do that sometimes.
>>
>>9410895
>compromise

Ultimatum*
>>
>>9410895
I guess you can call it a "compromise" but he got completely fucked over. She probably thinks that she made a concession by allowing him to eat cheese and eggs, but that's a horrible compromise.

That's like someone breaking into your house and as they're walking out with all your belongings you catch them, and after a conversation you mutually decide that they can walk out with only half of your belongings.

A decent compromise would be if he went vegetarian and she actually had to do something she wouldn't normally do for him.
>>
>>9410895
This really isn't a compromise. She's dictating what he can and can't eat. She's in total control here. He's not a partner, he's a puppet.
>>
I'm high school, I dated this poser wannabe botch who listened to shit music, like "grind core" an a bunch of other made up genres. She was vegetarian at the time and spouted all types of retarded shit. Anyways, she strongly urged me to change, and I did.

Kind of.

I remember her, I, and a mutual friend I had a crush on we're walking around the mall. The girlfriend was hungry, so we stopped by a 99 cent Chinese food place and got a few things. I got some plain rice, but I gave the mutual friend a look that said "this is bullshit." She wasn't hungry, but she ended up ordering some chicken wings and fed me some behind my girlfriends back while we were walking.

To make a long story short, after we broke up, I finger blasted the mutual friend behind the movie theater.

Do with that information what you will.
>>
Don't concede too much to her. A few things is fair enough but if you let her mould you she'll get bored and leave.
>>
>>9410822
>Have your family or friends actually changed your diet?

I'm a bit more food aggressive because my spouse has no concept of food boundaries.

If I leave any "good" leftovers in the fridge, they are eaten without my permission.
When I cook something in the kitchen, spouse comes in to sneak morsels of food and it's super annoying. Likewise, I have to eat fast or else spouse will eat the best and remaining portions.
When I have something to eat at home or at a restaurant, I can expect to be solicited for food when my spouse could have easily made/ordered it.

And yes, spouse grew up poor as dirt which explains the pack animal behavior towards food.
>>
>>9410955
Why the fuck would you marry a poor person? Were you trying to be her super hero? Put her in check, bro. I don't want to start a whole thing here, but take it from a guy who has been married for ten years. I used to be a real nice, standup guy. That shit changed quick. Never let a woman get the best of you.

Fuck man, if this was a different board, I'd have some stories to tell you.
>>
My husband suggested I try not eating an entire pack of cookies in one sitting. We pretty much cut out junkfood from our diet, with the exception of special occasions (like birthdays or going out for an ice cream date once in a few weeks).

I already cooked fairly healthy, it was just snacking that was killing it. I've lost ~15 lbs since the change tho, feels good man
>>
>>9410976
>her
>bro
No, it's a man, I'm a woman, and at least most of my girl friends are too afraid of the fat stigma to behave so gluttonously over food.
But feel free to tell me etiquette stories about the pig women you've porked, sounds interesting.
>>
>>9410983
>my husband told me not to eat an entire pack of cookies

Your husband sounds like a pretty cool guy. I hope the poor fellow was able to at least eat the scraps you left behind.
>>
My wife's youngest son has peanut allergies so we have to be careful with some foods. We can't have any nuts in the house, even mixed foods like muesli we can't have because they may contain traces of nuts. It's also made eating in restaurants quite difficult.
>>
>>9410988
Well no, the stories aren't about sex. But seeing as I just realized you're a woman, you would definitely not approve.

Carry on, princess.
>>
>>9411002
>My wife's youngest son
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>9410950
Nobody asked about your sexual history, jesus, why do you even brag about such lame stuff.
>>
>>9411007
Come on, just let me have this one.
>>
>>9410822
I picked up this really drunk girl once. I was really nice and cleaned her up and let her sleep on my bed as I slept on the couch. Then when she woke up I force fed her one dozen eggs.
>>
>>9411005
Will do, faggot.
>>
>>9410895
this kind of "compromise" is exactly why their marriage is gonna suck. he's gonna have to "compromise" on everything. EVERYTHING.

she's already become "the 'ol ball and chain" and they aren't even married yet
>>
Realistically, OP was almost certainly bait. However I am more than willing to keep arguing about it because it's a perfectly valid topic of conversation.
>>
>>9410919
i wouldn't look to you for relationship advice if burglary is the best analogy you could come up with
>>
File: 1502694077208.jpg (49KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1502694077208.jpg
49KB, 565x486px
>>9410976
>>9411005
>'poor females suck, put her in check bro dont let females get your best'
>'actually this is a post about my husband'
>'whatever princess'

Holy shit male culture on this board is so embarrassing.
>>
>>9411071
You mean robot culture? I blame autistic Youtube reviewers bringing in a bad poster base.
>>
File: 1504000412794.jpg (78KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1504000412794.jpg
78KB, 858x536px
>>9411005
foot in mouth
>>
>>9411063
It's a decent analogy. Good relationships are not like burglaries, but OPs relationship is.

His gf tried to get him to do something completely unreasonable to expect, and the "compromise" was that OP did something almost as unreasonable. The analogy I made is pretty clearly similar

But whatever, if my analogy makes you want to do the opposite of what I would advise, then maybe you think OP should just go full vegan to appease his gf
>>
>>9411092
it doesn't make me want to do the opposite, i just think it's stupid and dramatic equating going vegetarian to please someone important in your life to getting your property stolen.

how fucking big must your ego be if something so simple is such an affront to your pride.

anon should just talk it out like a grown adult might and if it's that big of a dealbreaker for the GF, then it sounds like she didn't really like you.

>>9411092
>>
>>9411139
Yes, being asked to change your diet is no big deal. He should have just asked her to stop being vegan. If she loved him then she would do it. How big must her ego be to force him to eat the way she does?
>>
>>9411139
why do you assume it's about pride? I suppose I do consider it shameful to do what OP has done, but that's not the heart of the issue.

The heart of the issue is that this "compromise" sucks. A fair compromise involves each party conceding an equal amount. She conceded nothing. The "compromise" was that she got almost exactly what she wanted and he had to sacrifice something he likes.

And I'll bet anything she won't even shut the fuck up for more than 2 days about how she wants him to go full vegan. Now that he's gone this far you know she owns him. You bitches are all the same, and I hate every last one of you. You kill everything fun and everything enjoyable about life.
>>
Not changed, but my mom is a dietitian and brainwashed me as a kid to eat healthy. My roommates eat like shit and they hate it when I point it out.
>>
No, but I've been personally involved in breaking three vegans.
>>
>>9411027
Alright whose got the full pasta and accompanying webm?
>>
>>9410993
He's not a fan of cookies, but sometimes, I'd share the package in my infinite kindness. He is a very cool guy tho.
>>
>>9411153
"hey, this is something ethically really important to me and I'd appreciate if you could give it a try."
"sure, I'll give it a try."

it's literally that simple. if you give it a fair shake but decide it's not for you and your relationship ends over it, you can rest easy knowing you dodged a massive bullet. considering reversing your decision is literally as easy as eating meat again, i don't see it a high-risk compromise worth being a manchild about. just my two cents, tell her to get bent if you want.
>>
my girlfriend is entertaining the idea of going vegetarian but shes so indecisive shell never do it unless i get on board, and i dont want to

so no, thank you for reading my blog
>>
File: IMG_0941.gif (2MB, 294x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.gif
2MB, 294x164px
m8 I hope this is b8. My gf is vegan but would never shake two shits at me for eating meat.
>>
>>9410822
Mine kept talking about how she used to be vegan and how healthy she was so I asked if she wanted to try being vegan. She was all excited until she remembered what hard work it was. I think we went vegan for like a week. She doesn't talk about veganism much anymore. Problem solved
>>
>>9411308
It really is strange how instead of actually looking at it from a different perspective you are just straight up calling people manchildren. It's such a weird argument you're making. You're honestly not even making sense. Humans don't and will never work the way your strange deluded post implies.
>>
>>9410879
K E K
E
K

OP, I hope she lick your pussy very well. Other ways you should be a real piece of shit.
>>
sorry to hear that, try reading it more closely.
>>9411416
>>
>>9410835
You can eat vegetarian or vegan on keto, although I appreciate your reasons for not doing so. An asshole is an asshole.
>>
>>9410895
Yeah, they compromise on where to put the couch, what color to paint a wall, or throwing out that old table.

Not on entire lifestyle choices, or as OP put it, "made me vegetarian" and "she's alright with me just being vegetarian". It sounds less like give-and-take and more like take.

It's the equivalent of, instead of agreeing to cut down on some of your shit and letting her have a room, suddenly most of your belongings are in the dumpster and the entire house is painted pink. But hey, you get to keep your favorite chair. That's called being a doormat.
>>
>>9410895
Shitty relationships, maybe. A real compromise would have been if she went vegetarian as well. This isn't a compromise, it's some kind of exchange of dissimilar things that we are not aware of. At best, this is some kind of a transaction that puts a relationship in weird territory.
>>
File: middle ground.jpg (102KB, 871x533px) Image search: [Google]
middle ground.jpg
102KB, 871x533px
>>9411552
It's literally accepting a falicy as fine.
Hey give me $100
Are you fucking crazy no of course not?
How about $50
Well that's half between 0 and $100 so sure.
>>
>>9411614
It would only be a compromise if SHE went vegetarian instead of vegan too. Compromise means BOTH people giving a little. One one person just giving half
>>
>>9411625
Exactly, that guy didn't compromise he started with the I'm not giving you shit opinion and randomly gave her something without getting anything in return.
He literally bought this fallacy.
Well she says veganism is right and I say meat eating is right I guess I'll just concede for funzies.
>>
I would go vegetarian for 3 blowjobs per day from a qt
>>
>>9411640

I don't know how you pups have that much stamina. I can only cum once every few days and I'm only 30.
>>
>>9410822
Lol marrying a manipulative controlling cunt. Good luck op, I hope the bjs are good, but let's be honest we both know she doesn't like meat :^)
>>
>>9411733
No he should be happy she allows him to only be vegetarian. It's a very simple thing all he has to do is change his diet. He should just do whatever she says all the time that's how relationships work!
>>
>>9411811
Dubs of truth.
I changed everything about myself for my girlfriend. I have never been happier with my life. Yes, that is how relationships work!
>>
File: what a cuck!.jpg (119KB, 694x587px) Image search: [Google]
what a cuck!.jpg
119KB, 694x587px
>>9411829

CCCCCCUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

captcha confirms
>>
>>9410895
He was in no position to have to compromise. Why the fuck would you try to control what someone else eats?
>>
>>9410955
Shit I am your spouse.
I am so sorry.
>>
>>9410822
Before dating my boyfriend, I never would go to restaurants, and would only ever eat stuff cooked at home. He on the other hand hardly ever ate somewhere that wasn't fast food or a restaurant. We evened each other out a little. Luckily neither of us gained weight as a result. I eat more chips now and he eats more veggies. It's a good life.
>>
>>9410892
this 1000x times.
do your self improvement on your own, keep you woman out of it.
Don't be rude, just assertive and stubborn.
Throw her a scrap now and then and say things like "that's a good idea" or "you're a smartie"
>>
File: Imagedffs.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Imagedffs.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>>9411546
How the fuck can you get 150g of fat and 200g of protein a day from plants, all while getting >20g of carbs?
>>
File: Cornella, Joan.jpg (56KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Cornella, Joan.jpg
56KB, 595x842px
>>9410822
I know this is almost certainly b8 but I'm going to respond anyway because it's more entertaining that what I was doing before.
If someone is a vegan and they do not want to date a non-vegan, or at the very least has to get them to change to a vegetarian diet I would likely not go out with them.
It's not worth making a major lifestyle change to appease my SO if they're not also making a major lifestyle change in return. Even trade or it's not worth it, plenty of fish-substitute in the sea.
That said, if they are a vegan I won't force them to make a major lifestyle change simply because it's, for example, inconvenient to prepare a vegan and non-vegan option for dinner. However, I'd be willing to do that because it's not a major lifestyle change, it's a compromise (something other commenters in the thread have trouble grasping) and is not simply demanding I change something major to appease them. An even better compromise would be preparing your own dinner, or preparing an option you can both eat, while still being able to make yourself a burger if you please.
I'm a horrible writer so I'll just make an example of what I'm getting at.
>I'll cook burgers, but prepare steamed veggies as well + perhaps another vegan main. I'll eat the non-vegan burgers, you'll have more veggies.
That's compromise.
>I will cook nothing but vegan food for you and will allow you to limit what I can cook for myself
That's manipulation.
If your fiancee is incapable of compromise with you on something, then they're incapable of respecting you in a full capacity.
>>
>>9410822
What a fucking cuck
>>
>>9412349
Why do you care? OP sounds happy.
>>
>>9412434
I know a lot of people in abusive relationships that've ended poorly with a lot of fallout and heartbreak.
I'm just trying to help out because I love each and every one of you.
Plus it's an excuse to have a little thought experiment or express my views on something. Same reason anyone else posts anything here.
>>
>>9412442
I know you are trying to do the right thing, but take care of you first. We all have to learn from our own mistakes sometimes.
>>
>>9411006
That bait was so obvious that I want to believe that you're trying to bait a (you) from me
>>
>>9412447
That's good advice anon. I appreciate it.
Perhaps I'm trying too often to hold others hands through major life lessons.
>>
>>9410836
Not OP but yandex says no. She's hot though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>9410822
post that girls feet please
>>
>>9412455
This, please deliver OP
>>
>>9411232
Similar situation. My dad had high blood pressure when I was a kid, so my mom started cooking healthy for the family. I grew up accustomed to eating stuff like spinach and beetroot.

>>9411153
>>9411201
I had a vegan room mate once. It's not an ego that fuels them, it's the fact that they're moral-busybodies.

>>9411238
What was it like?
>>
>>9412455
Found her instagram m8
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR6sGtggH9j/
Of course she's a slav, they're always the cutest bar none
>>
>>9410822
I've done the opposite. My girl hates handling raw meat, and also had bad experiences with meat based dishes growing up. I cook because it's fun. I've slowly gotten her to eat fresher foods, more meats, less processed shit. One of the best memories I have is cooking scrambled eggs together, since it's one of the few foods she's excellent at cooking.

>She cooks veggies in the microwave and claims it's better
>>
>>9412674
it is nutrionally better
>>
>>9412332
pea protein and olive oil
>>
>>9410822
>changing your own diet for a hippy vegan
No pussy is that fione~
>>
>>9410822
cuck
>>
>>9410822
Being a vegetarian just seems like masturbation. I can see the arguments for being a vegan but isn't it hypocritical to say eating meat is bad but then contribute to the dairy and egg industry which are just bad and support the inevitable slaughter of the animal anyway? If you're going to follow a diet based on morals, you may as well be as morally consistent as possible.
>>
>>9412332
Extra firm tofu as the protein source. I did it for a couple weeks as an experiment. Stayed in ketosis, but I do not know if it is viable long-term. Carbohydrate threshold for remaining in a state of ketosis is usually between 30-50g after becoming keto-adapted in 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>9413006
>If you're going to follow a diet based on morals, you may as well be as morally consistent as possible

Vegans love to cry MUH NIRVANA FALLACY when you point out all the suffering veganism doesn't address. They should shut up about vegetarians.
>>
>>9412434
>OP sounds happy.
fucking lol
>>
>>9412349
>>I would not date xy
It's okay, they would not want you anyway
>>
>>9413210
You're speaking from experience, I see.
>>
>>9410822
I used to have an asshole roommate that would just help himself to stuff in the fridge/cupboards regardless of who it belonged to, which meant I gradually stopped buying multipacks of snack foods, soda, bread and desserts and only got single-serve and raw ingredients that he couldn't easily just eat out the fridge. Ultimately that actually helped improve my diet and weaned me off some bad habits but he was still an asshole
>>
>>9410822
No, but my girlfriend got fat after adopting my eating habits.
>>
>>9410988
>woman
lol ok
>>
>>9413006
>Wanting to end all suffering
Know how I know you're a child?
>>
>>9410822
I sadly got fatter since being in a couple makes eating more of a ritual instead of something you are dragged into in order to not die
>>
the only meat I eat is poultry (dinosaur). And that's rare. My main diet is bean dishes and bread, skim milk and skim yogurt.
>>
>>9413286
So if you could end all suffering with the press of a magic button you wouldn't? Its obviously not possible to do but I may as well take steps to reduce suffering as much as possible. I'm also an antinatalist, life is the problem.
>>
>>9410822
Pussy is not coming between me and my bacon
>>
>>9413309
>Press of a magical button
Nice Disney hypothetical there child. Your mental exercise is meaningless because of course everyone would say yes. Or, anyone would say yes. However, my definition of suffering is different than YOUR definition of suffering, is different from HER definition of suffering and so on and so forth. Suppose I am in suffering because I desire to sleep with someone who doesn't desire me? How can my suffering be satisfied without violating her sense of suffering? Suppose this magic button homogenized us all into having a perfectly congruous set of desires that are easily fulfilled. Once fulfilled wouldn't the ease of attainment not lead to a global malaise of boredom akin to playing Vidya on easy mode? Would not a lifetime of absolute boredom be a form of suffering? So even the existence of your "magic" button could not solve the problem set before it. Lurk /lit/ or better yet read some more faggot.
>>
You shouldn't have someone forcibly change your diet for you like that, anon. No matter who it is.
>>
>>9410822
You're an adult, not a child, this is unreasonable, unnatural and just plain stupid. Nothing on this entire planet can replace the feeling of sinking your sharp incisors into a big fat juicy piece of meat. Call it primal, primitive, inconsiderate I couldn't give two fucks about it and no amount of vegetarians' slippery slope logic can convince me otherwise. Put your foot down or get it out the door you weakling.
>>
>>9410988
show us your tits bitch
>>
>>9413309
>>9413351

damn BTFO
>>
>>9413668
I did absolutely get btfo desu. I'm going to read some books and return in 10 years. I'm not smart enough to adequately defend my viewpoint.
>>
>>9410822
Doctor/friend told me I had type 2 diabetes, and that really changed the way I eat. Not super-healthy yet, but I lost 30 lbs and my blood sugar is low enough with the lowest dose of metformin.
>>
>>9410822
You and your gf should read the vegetarian myth.
>>
>>9410892
can confirm.

my gf is happy if we do something like once every week, the rest of the time i have for vidya friends etc. she´s so thankful if i actually do something for her it´s beyond fucked

[spoiler]i love her though and im trying not to be an asshole[/spoiler]
>>
>>9411002
My gf has a non-life threatening allergy go peanuts. As it's not life or death, I refuse to give up eating that food group as it's a regular part of my diet.

She's tried but never going to happen unless she some how develops a deadly aversion to them.
>>
>>9410822
Is it weird that I'm very much not into your fiancé? Or is that just your opinion separate from mine on that one sir
>>
>>9410822
would you mind if I fuck your fiancee?
>>
>>9416428
You might as well, everyone else has.
>>
File: 1498018021425.gif (242KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498018021425.gif
242KB, 320x256px
>>9416159
Not op, but I looked it up very interested
Wikipedia page is short but very intriguing. I need to look up the internet arguments it sparked. I need to see this epic amount of vegetarian ass pain for myself.
>>
>>9410822
>she made me a vegetarian
>she's okay with it
>shes vegan
Guarantee you she's gonna complete 360 on you and she's gonna be your dom mommy and you'll do whatever she says once you guys get married, including her telling you that you're going vegan and that's end of discussion 2 weeks after your honeymoon.
>>
>>9410988
Dumb stupid slut, how about you be greatful your husband allows you to eat off his money? Either stop bitching or get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>9411002
>my wifes youngest son
>youngest
I know about 99% of these posts are bait but there always are those one percent posters who married a woman with 2-4 children and gets no pussy or has a kid of her own with her, and that's just depressing.
>>
I went vegan for a boy. Then he dumped me and I went back to meat.
>>
>>9411721
I can cum up to like 30 times a day and still be unbelievably whoreny, I'm 18 though so I guess it's just hormones or something.
Not a troll by the way, when I was a kid at like 14-15 I used to it up like 15-18 times a day sometimes
>>
No not really but i wanna do a diet in wich u cant eat anything that includes flour or wheat products but i will eat insects too and meat only for special days and if then only bio meat.

>>9410822

And if thats you than you are incredibly adorable.
>>
>>9416692

i could probably cum in the double digits but my dick would hurt so fucking bad. when i got a gf recently i had to stop jacking off cause i was wincing every time we fucked afterwards and my dick would get crazy smegmatic to heal
>>
My wife is vegetarian since birth, I eat less and higher quality meat since I met her. I also got into vegetarian cuisine for her, we cook together.
>>
My boyfriends been vegan for 7 years so I went vegan this year. Ill be vegan forever, I like it
>>
>>9410822
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9416685
>I stopped murdering innocent animals for my genitals
>The guy realized I was a fraud and dumped my heartless ass
>To prove him right because hes superior to me I decided to start eating abused sentient beings again
>Cuz fuck that guy
>>
IMO, Eat what makes you happy, even if it takes 20 years off your life.

My grandpa lived until age 93. From age 70 to 93, he just wished he was dead and could join his late wife. Most of his friends passed on. He was unable to move, shit, pee, or shower by himself. He had no dignity left and was constantly verbally abused by state assigned caretakers who didn't give a shit.

My grandpa just wanted to die. It was the saddest and most heart breaking thing I've ever seen.

Being a vegan just so you can live longer and suffer alone for 20 years before you die is like living in hell on earth.
>>
>>9417346
>Abused
Lol abuse is having to read your I'll informed shit posts
>>
>>9417363
>My grandpa lived until age 93. From age 70 to 93, he just wished he was dead and could join his late wife. Most of his friends passed on. He was unable to move, shit, pee, or shower by himself. He had no dignity left and was constantly verbally abused by state assigned caretakers who didn't give a shit.
>My grandpa just wanted to die. It was the saddest and most heart breaking thing I've ever seen.

That's sad.

Kinda like my elderly father who is basically praying to God to take him every day. I don't get why people want to prolong their lives just to suffer in their final years when they are geriatric and can't enjoy anything...
>>
>>9417363

There is something very Buddhist about being a Vegan.

You force yourself to suffer all your life just so you can suffer some more at the end... which supposedly leads to a better re-incarnation.
>>
>>9417379
Yeah youd rather take the place of a cow about to be murdered than lay in your bed and read my 'shit posts'
>>
>>9417363
I never heard anyone say he doesn't eat meat to live longer.
>>
>>9417408
>Buddhism
Wew
>>9417435
>Murdered cow
Double wew.
>Also implying I'm not working right now
It wouldn't be fair if I had to switch places with a cow at it's end because I would have worked my whole life instead of getting to stand around and eat high quality food and hang out with the bros all the time like the cow did. If you were to ask if I'd like to be switched at birth, I may consider it.
>>
>>9417469
I wish you could too
>>
>>9417363
>this fucking pasta again

It is balls fucking retarded to shorten your lifespan because you MIGHT have a shitty old age. Better idea: eat healthy to prevent degenerative disorders and HAVE A FUCKING RETIREMENT PLAN so that instead of being like the original pasta writer's miserable nonagenarian grandpa who got abused to death by government drones, you can be like my awesome nonagenarian grandma who goes on cruises and made new friends instead of moping all the time about the dead ones.
>>
>>9417479
What's funny is I bet you lived your whole life in a suburb house or apartment in the city. Always doing what you're told, always having everything provided to you, always trying your best for good grades so you can go to uni and gain approval from those around you. You probably consider yourself creative, but struggle to come up with anything novel in any way and if you have had to work its been in a simple task type labor job. In short, your human existence has been nothing short of a social cattle.
>Inb4 projecting
I have done none of those things in my life.
>>
>>9417363
>Being a vegan just so you can live longer and suffer alone for 20 years before you die is like living in hell on earth.

Agreed. Unless you actually like being Vegan. But having been a vegan for a year, I can tell you it's basically a Peer Pressure club where very few people "Like" it, but they are forced to go with what their friends do.
>>
>>9417507
Wow that makes eating sentient beings okay to eat! You have really told me!
>>
>>9417551
Why would it be wrong to eat a sentient being?
>>
>>9410822
My girlfriend eats paleo because of an autoimmune disease. I eat a fuckload more meat than I ever had before moving in with her.
>>
>>9417594
Its just as wrong as eating a human, dog or cat.
>>
>>9417626
Lol I love this one. You've already fucked up by depreciating the human life and consciousness to that of a dog or cat. The reason vegans will always remain a friend part of human society is that they are people who cannot observe or identify obvious traits and identities that differentiate the exceptional state of human existence.
>>
>>9417679
*Fringe
>>
>>9417363
>My grandpa lived until age 93. From age 70 to 93, he just wished he was dead and could join his late wife. Most of his friends passed on. He was unable to move, shit, pee, or shower by himself. He had no dignity left and was constantly verbally abused by state assigned caretakers who didn't give a shit.

I don't think most vegans have actually though it through. They're more obsessed with a misguided notions of "health and morality" that they sacrifice their own quality of life.
>>
Being a Vegan is truly a lonely, sad, & angry life.

I can't imagine spending all my time hating others simply because they eat.

Constantly trying to bother your friends and family, trying to peer pressure them into something they don't want.

Its as if Vegans don't realize their own constant obnoxiousness is why they have so few friends.
>>
>>9417626
The only thing wrong about eating a dog is the taste. It's AWFUL
>>
>>9417679
It's actually the opposite. We're smart and observant enough to realize that carnists are operating on a self awareness level beneath that of a dog and we are aware enough to realize that we are better than unaware carnists and can act in accordance with our superiority. Its simple. The fact that you don't understand it is shameful and a black mark on the species.
>>
>>9417909
Are you aware that your head is literally up your own ass and that you haven't even answered the original question?
>>
>>9410822
did you know humans need a vitamin called Vitamin B12 that ONLY comes from animal products

Unless youre taking injections of this vitamin produced in a lab youre lying to yourself. theres no such thing as being vegan
>>
>>9410822
Maybe you should break up and come out as a fag.
>>
>>9417963
B12 comes from dirt.

Nowdays you can get it in vegan friendly pills.
>>
>>9412260
>eating more chips somehow is a good thing
>>
>>9417965
is that what an online vegan blog told you?

the vitamin ONLY comes from animals, the pills probably got them all from animal products. you must be eating animal shit then if youre eating soil because it only comes from animal products son

you can't undo millions of years of evolution
>>
>>9417977
>is that what an online vegan blog told you?
No, it's what googling Vitamin B12 told me.

>he vitamin ONLY comes from animals
Nope. It comes from bacteria that live in the ground. Animals get it in their system when they eat things that have dirt on them, such as vegetables or other smaller animals.

>>he pills probably got them all from animal products
Nope. They get them from the same bacteria which create B12 in dirt. Though in this case they are raised in a lab instead.

Mind you, I'm not defending Vegans. They're fucking idiotic. But so is insisting that B12 "only comes from animals".
>>
>>9417985
is that what you read from wikipedia?

keep telling yourself youre not eating animals at the end of the day then
>>
>>9417992
I love eating animals, anon.

I just don't understand your retardation when it comes to B12.
>>
I became a vegetarian for four years now. No regrets so far.
>>
>>9410950
what are all these nonsense details and this stupid story supposed to mean?

No one cares about this experience you had, and it seems largely meaningless to you as well. Enough from you, hopefully you are still in high school because you sound like a lil kid.
>>
>>9410822
person I am dating made me stop starving myself or throwing up food. Pretty grateful for that. I also do basically all of the cooking for us when we eat at home as well as the majority of the grocery shopping so in that way I have some control over both of our diets. Though if something is requested and I can cook it, I will. They generally don't want to have to think about or choose the meal and are happier if I just bring them a meal and they don't even have to get up.

We eat pretty healthy now.
>>
>>9416321
At least you're trying, though it's really shitty to treat someone you love that way. Maybe you're not meant to be if you can stomach manipulating her
>>
>>9411092
Some people don't have a problem with changing their diets, to them food is food and it doesn't have to be muh tendies or burgers or something. To other people, they feel like they have to be able to eat EXACTLY what they want exactly when they want it, and that is a necessary part of their lives to make them feel they have freedom or power.
Changing what you eat is not the same as someone stealing something from you. Also, a person you're in a relationship with is not the same (you don't feel the same about them) as a person who breaks into your house to steal things. Your analogy just reveals a strange perspective on relationships and dietary choices, moreso than it says anything at all about OP's situation, answers OP's question, or contributes anything to the thread except for the opportunity for other posters to give you attention. congrats
>>
>>9417776
>I can't imagine spending all my time hating others simply because they eat
I don't think that's a requirement.
>>
>>9410858
>This
Im an ex chef and my gf is like you.
>Litteraly calls me god during love makin.
>>
>>9410950
>he doesn't listen to napalm death
>>
>>9417346
Faggot
>>
>>9417363
What if you don't believe in an afterlife and just want to live as long as possible to better the chances of you getting life-preserving augmentations
>>
>>9417727
*fremd
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.