/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else ever been to Mission BBQ? >having a lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Mission-BBQ-11-24-14.jpg (178KB, 1082x572px) Image search: [Google]
Mission-BBQ-11-24-14.jpg
178KB, 1082x572px
Has anyone else ever been to Mission BBQ?

>having a lunch for someone leaving my company
>it's at our local Mission BBQ
>waiting in line to get my food
>take a glace at the drink menu
>"9/11 Never Forget Cup"
>get my food and sit down
>while I'm eating the PA system in the restaurant goes off
>"As we do every day at 12pm, please join us in singing the national anthem!"
>All the TVs in the restaurant switch to pictures of 9/11 first responders holding an American flag
>stand there awkwardly with my hand over my heart staring at a TV

probably not going back there again
>>
ribs are pretty good

but ya its basically

"WERE VETERANS OOHHH RAH WHAT KIND OF SIDES DO YOU WANT WITH THAT"

Its a theme resturuant

Did you sperg out the first time you went to outback?
>>
>>9410735
I think its comfy
any word on the nutrition info of the menu?
>>
>>9410735
is this what american restaurants are actually like?
>>
>>9410735
holy shit, i hope best korea turns this place into hiroshima
>>
>>9410735
Wait what?
>>
For a fast casual type deal it's respectable BBQ, the sauce selection is good.

Yeah the patriotism is overkill but it's just a theme, I just look at it as halfway decent pulled pork for $9-10
>>
>>9410735
Remember to thank them for their service.
>>
>>9411828
This desu.
>>
america has reached such a pinnacle of post post-moderism self referential irony that commercialized patriotism at a bbq place is commonplace

in germany we are more sophisticated
>>
went to one of these places a while back.

after sitting at a table for 30 minutes and staring at pictures of SEC Jerseys and aircraft carriers I was legitimately sick of being a free american. I wanted to go crawling back to England on my hands and knees and begging the Royal line of hanover for forgiveness in light of our transgression. I wanted desperately for drugged up Sandinistas to socialize my faimly and chain me to a drill press in a windowless room. I wanted National Socalists to drag me out into the street and parade me around in striped pyjamas for the crime of belonging to a coutnry that stood for Liberty and Justice for All. Lord help me I would have gladly traded my booth seat for a dirty folding chair on the bottom deck of a boat in the south china sea with a fucking Malaysian pirate jamming the business end of a Type-56 into the back of my ribcage and threatening to cut my testicles off while I cut up and portioned heroin into little plastic baggies.

The food was awright tho. Nothing fancy or special but I feel like there's a shortage of BBQ places around these days that can do a decent trade wtihout fucking SOMETHING up.
>>
>>9411944
>more sophisticated
By imprisoning a drunk's family after he drives into a river and drowns after leaving the pub? Sounds quite sophisticated.
>>
>>9411952
The nearby Burger King has WWII history stuff (mostly aircraft) on display. They don't make you sings songs, salute the flag, or charge more than the other Burger Kings. It's pretty cool.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.