[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have some pizza thats been left out for 3 days. do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0252.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
i have some pizza thats been left out for 3 days. do you think its ok to eat it?

it smells fine and looks ok too
>>
Left out of the fridge? Why? How degenerate are you? Also no don't eat that shit.
>>
>>9410227
yes. i ordered it on thursday night. do you think i can eat it still?
>>
>>9410231
Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's good.
Just nuke it and enjoy.
>>
>>9410231
Just eat it if it smells and looks fine you slob. If you're worried then drink some vodka or coke to wash it down
>>
>>9410227
oh. because i don't have a fridge.
>>
>>9410240
>I don't have a fridge
What hole do you live in?
>>
>>9410235
i don't have a microwave. do you think if i poured vodka over it or used a napkin with peroxide and wiped it off, then it would kill the germs a little bit more.

it has stayed in the box protected, so it was not just in the open
>>
>>9410242
newfoundland
>>
>>9410244
That sounds awful
>>
I guess in just going to try and eat it. I will drink vodka with it
like suggested so it will kill anything thats too bad on it hopefully
>>
File: 1486783797318.jpg (45KB, 960x826px) Image search: [Google]
1486783797318.jpg
45KB, 960x826px
>>9410244
>>
>>9410320
Keep us updated man
>>
>>9410320
You were going to eat it anyway. This thread was pointless and you know it.
>>
>>9410339
actually, when i googled it i got scared about doing
it. i wanted to see if anyone had done it and was ok after.
>>
>>9410363
You'll be fine
>t.guy who scrapes the mould off food then eats it
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
it honestly it does taste kind of off.

its chicken fajita pizza very good. i think im just going to to drink more
and dip it in spicy mustard get rid of the odd flavor
>>
>>9410244
Dear lord
>>
>>9410406
you really do that? how come.
>>
>>9410412
My mum brought me up saying use-by dates are made up and a bit of mould never killed anyone. I hate seeing food go to waste. I appear to be alive still
>>
>>9410407
That's quite a bit of leftover pizza you got there. Why did you eat so little the first time?
>>
I don't think I belong on this site.
>>
>>9410435
im just not very big of a guy. i had ate 3 of the slice, and half of one more slice also.
>>
>>9410244
Excuse me?
>>
>>9410422
Is your mother retarded or did she just hate you?
>>
>>9410244
id just fucking EAT IT idgaf

unless theres mold then i just remove the bits that have mold
>>
>>9410422
Gotta be careful with that. I ate some chicken tikka masala that had been left out all night and within minutes my eyes swole and turned black as I puked everything I had up and went numb. Though this is closer to an allergic reaction than food poisoning, so maybe it had just grown mold and I didn't notice.
>>
>>9410447
To be fair to her, use by dates are retarded, use your nose. As for the rest, eh she was brought up in the country
>>
>>9410481
Mate, that ain't fuckin mould sounds like you ate chicken tikka m'ipecac
>>
>>9410442
for you

>>9410407

did you really think a vodka soaked pizza would taste good?
>>
>>9410244
>do you think if i poured vodka over it or used a napkin with peroxide and wiped it off, then it would kill the germs a little bit more
>>
>>9410244
>it has stayed in the box protected
then its fine. germs cant penetrate boxes
>>
>>9411107
It would but vinagar and peroxide gives you peracetic acid.. add a pinch of salt as catalyst! Best surface cleaner since sodium metabisulfate (Camden tablets)
>>
OP do you have a hotplate or an oven or something cook it in that
u could even use a hot iron
>>
>>9410481
>within minutes my eyes swole and turned black as I puked everything I had up and went numb.
What kind of satanic shit is that
>>
>>9410244
You're honestly better off eating it and then taking a shot of the vodka.
>>
>>9411119
Microbiologist here, this is correct
>>
You're less likely to get sick from pizza because of all the salt and grease coating, but leaving anything out for substantially longer than 4hrs is really asking for foodborne illness eventually

Most common foodborne illness just makes you have the runs or throw up, maybe a fever. However you can also die because your dumb ass really thought the $3 lamb kabob was worth the risk.
>>
>>9410224
You can't tell whether food is off by smell, obviously if its rotten it will smell but you wouldn't be considering rotten food. Also while reheating food is best practice for something you havn't refrigerated some bacteria produce heat stable toxins that will cause food poisoning even after reheating.

So the choice is yours, personally i have eaten pizza that was left out for 2 days in the box.
>>
>>9410481
chicken turns evil when not stored properly, in my experience
>t. usually leave food on the counter for ~24 hours before storing it in the fridge
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.