[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be Hungry >Don't know how to cook how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: I AM HUNGERY.jpg (18KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
I AM HUNGERY.jpg
18KB, 244x206px
>be me
>be Hungry
>Don't know how to cook

how does man make a food?
>>
Heat stuff up and eat it
>>
>carbs
>carbs
>carbs
>carbs
>26g protein coated in carbs
>>
>>9408315
but what food has carbs
>>
>>9408308
I've never tried these boxed meals, are they any good or is putting in the effort to cook the same thing worth it?
>>
File: 20285CF4.jpg (765KB, 960x759px) Image search: [Google]
20285CF4.jpg
765KB, 960x759px
>>9408308
>>
>>9408593
do you just reheat this things? are they even good
>>
>>9408611
>>9408414
They're not horrible. But they have a distinct taste to them. like McDonalds. Unless you're really good at making a turkey dinner, sometimes it's better to just buy a couple.
>>
>>9408617
will i die if i keep on eating those meal boxes? i just got a job a 12 hour one so i think i cant cook my meals now.
>>
>>9408628
>will I die

well, they're super high in sodium, cholesterol, and calories

So yes, but not for many years
>>
>>9408634
i know that but the ""food"" came out of a box so i don't think its safe
>>
>>9408628
Just do meal prep on sundays. Cook enough food for the week and heat it up when needed
>>
>>9408308
>hungry man
im still hungry after eating one

thought the point of these were to fill ya up
im a skinny skeleton fucker incase you think i was a fat fuck instead(tho i can eat as much as a fat fuck)
>>
>>9409176
They're all carbs and barely any fiber.
>>
>>9409176
Everyone is still hungry after eating one. There hasn't been a meal invented yet that costs 3 dollars and gets you full on its own. That's why the plastic plates/ containers are designed the way they are. You can easily stack them in the microwave to eat up to three at once.
>>
>>9409385
>You can easily stack them in the microwave to eat up to three at once.
People seriously do this?
Shit's going to be cold and burnt at the same time.
At the point you're doing all that shit just to eat prepared food, you might as well do a shitty stir fry. No difference.
>>
>>9409385
How much do you weigh?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.