[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: i long for the sweet release.png (951KB, 1430x1062px) Image search: [Google]
i long for the sweet release.png
951KB, 1430x1062px
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrfXGtMWNXU
>>
disgusting
>>
>meat and vegetable

noooo stop dont enjoy this i wont allow it unacceptable etc
>>
>>9407702
look motherfucker, i love meat and vegetables as much as the next anon but these "subs" are a fucking travesty like imagine biting into one of these
>>
>>9407708
the only fucking decent one is the tomato/moz/pesto one because that fits with the taste of cucumber.
>>
>>9407698
Has low-carb dieting gone too far?
>>
>>9407698
Looks alright desu. I'd try it but my only concern is it dribbling everywhere and making my hands wet
>>
I'd eat one of these if the meat was tuna, Shit I might just have to go shopping today just to try it
>>
Why go to the bother of peeling them, cutting them out and scooping the seeds? Just use a vege corer and core it out from one end then stuff it with whatever you want. I might actually try this with tuna mayo now. Cost wise this is retarded though
>>
File: scientists.gif (2MB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
scientists.gif
2MB, 480x255px
So is this the next step because the "boodle" fad isn't hip and fresh any more?
>>
>>9408649
this, looks slippery as fuck
>>
this actually looks really tasty, but i think it might be better if you leave the skin on.
>>
>>9408795
Boodle?
>>
>>9408941
a typo. he meant joodle.
>>
>>9407698
Is that a cylinder of mozzarella in the bottom left one?
>>
>>9410373
kind of, yeah. it's pesto, mini mozzarella balls, and tomatoes
>>
>>9407698
Am I missing something? What's the big deal those look pretty good to me.
>>
>>9408965
Joodle?
>>
>>9410819
Yeah, they're like noodles, but you have to serve them 6 million at a time.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with this? do you guys not grab a handful of cucumber + other shit as a snack sometimes?
>>
>>9408941
it's a noodle made by corkscrewing butternut squash. People do it with zucchini too but I dont know if they're called zoodles then
>>
>>9407698
That's too damn much mozzerella. Can't imagine eating these as a sub but maybe in slices with toothpicks skewered to keep them from falling apart.
>>
>>9407698
Honestly, looks alright. I'd especially like the salmon cream cheese idea with the crisp cucumber pairing though >>9412847 is probably right that these would be better as small finger-foods.
>>
Look pretty dope désu, very refreshing on a hot afternoon. Will try
>>
>>9407698
What if you did this with a pickle
>>
looks good desu. you guys never had bacon wrapped cucumber? same thing.
>>
File: worrysim.png (163KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
worrysim.png
163KB, 500x375px
>>9414032
i can honesly say i have never had bacon wrapped cucumber, anon.
>>
File: 1498829616028.jpg (21KB, 424x408px) Image search: [Google]
1498829616028.jpg
21KB, 424x408px
>>9412811
>>
>>9413349
>Im Pickle Riiiiiicccckk!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.