[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, I'm just providing 8 days of sustainable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Don't mind me, I'm just providing 8 days of sustainable nutrition for only $6.
>>
>>9400058
Get it without the cancerous styrofoam, down to only 2$.
>>
>>9400058
>Don't mind me, I'm just killing myself by eating too much sodium.
>>
>>9400058
Go to a doctor for a blood check-up and post results. I'll bet tree fiddy you have vitamin and mineral deficiencies and elevated triglycerides.
>>
>>9400069
If you're active and drink a shit ton of water it balances out
>>
>>9400058
salt fat and carbs for every meal

Mmmmmmmmmm
>>
>8 days of sustainable nutrition
Yeah but anymore than that and you'll start seeing huge health effects.
>>
File: CupNoodles_Chicken.jpg (1MB, 2313x2533px) Image search: [Google]
CupNoodles_Chicken.jpg
1MB, 2313x2533px
>>9400124
The sodium is killer in these things and you can't even adjust it like you can in the regular ramen packages by adding less of the seasoning or adding your own stuff to it. The styrofoam cups make it taste funny to me also. Their "vegetables" are like 9 kernels of corn and 5 tiny slivers of dehydrated carrot. It's just sad.
>>
asians on average have more hypertension and stroke at a younger age. i suspect this shit is the reason.

in college i see white people eat this for lunch all the time. not just students and their shitty diets, but some professors too. you'd think westerners would know better with all their nutrition fads
>>
>>9400077
>Sodium is ok if you drink a ton of water
You couldn't be more wrong though
>>
>>9400474
I think this comes from the thinking that if say, on a hot day, you drink a ton of plain water you can still pass out and stuff because you sweat out all your salt and plain water doesn't replace any of it so they either eat high salt content to maintain an average level with their high water intake or they drink things like powerade/gatorade. Just in the opposite thinking. If I eat too much sodium I can just drink water and sit on my ass and it's okay. It doesn't work like that, though.
>>
Don't mind me either.

8 cups red lentils (800g)
8 cups black beans(800g)
x2=
Cal: 1516
Carb: 349g
Protein: 143g
Fat: 7g
>>
>>9400515
muh nigga
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.