[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some foods that will boost my testosterone i cant afford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: testosterone-benefits[1].jpg (77KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
testosterone-benefits[1].jpg
77KB, 750x510px
what are some foods that will boost my testosterone
i cant afford supps but food is no problem since im on welfare
im just tired of needing to suck off my gf in order to be closer to passing
>>
Just go right for the source and suck it straight out of the cock.
>>
Soy
>>
>>9399454
white mushrooms, cruciferous greens, red wine
>>
>>9399454
Eat less carbs and more fats
Get more regular sleep
Get more prolonged direct sunlight
Eat more foods with zinc and magnesium
Tuna, eggs, beef, cruciferous vegetables, beans, shellfish
Exercise
Lose weight
>>
>>9399528
Be stressed as fuck.
Work a job, education, maybe also family life.
You know you're not hungry, but your biological response tells you that you need something.
Despite noon walks, trying to fit in gym time, and (god forbid) relaxing at the end of the night, still stressed as fuck
Fall into the 'lism
Give up on your personal aspirations
Contemplate what the fuck is going on, and how to even have the choice to make a move anymore
>>
>>9399540
You can throw yourself a long term pity party or work on improving your situation.
>>
>>9399540
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>9399628
You gotta be at least 21 to buy booze, friend.
>>
consume semen daily
>>
>>9399454
Bogus image

Go to fit and find sticky's about limp dick and minute man syndrome

I eat mostly decent meals odd event when i eat junk food although im always around it, being out of top condition is not unusual for my lifestyle still i fuck for hours although 24/36 hours of rest is also needed and im nearly always horny

Ill drink about 2 gallons of water during a sexcapade over a gallon prior and nearly a gallon during and still ill dry out and start cramping every which way, although im planning to take suppliments for the cramping

Shit image and i enjoy shitting all over /fit/fags who cant get it up and when they do can only last a minute, what a cruel joke played on them
>>
tomatoes do but just get looser underwear/shorts
>>
>>9399998
fucking kill me one off
>>
>>9399454
Eat a lot of pussy...
>>
Supposedly it's not just about increased testosterone, but creating a balanced hormonal system that works for each other and increases your testosterone that way.
From what I've learned.
List of things to eat/drink:
Lean meats, Fish, Raisins, Pomegranate juice, Beet Juice, Brazil Nuts (Important; eat only 4 before you go to bed), All the vegetables (especially green), Beef Broth (Homemade), some other shit I forgot.
Don't Eat/Drink List:
Milk (Promotes too much estrogen), Sugar, and junk food in particular. Just stick to a basic healthy diet.

Exercise boosts testosterone and so does a healthy sex life.
>>
Cruciferous vegetables like cabbage reduce the amount of estrogens in your blood
>>
>>9399454
testosterone needs to be in balance, low test and high test are both very bad and you get similar results
>>
>>9399540
betacuck detected
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.