[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about ovens: I have fish that I need to cook for 24-26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1083.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Question about ovens:

I have fish that I need to cook for 24-26 minutes at 400. I have fries that need to cook for 15-18 at 450. How can I do them together?
>>
>>9394568
put them both in at the lower temp for the same amount of time and it will *probably* be okay
>>
>>9394568
do both at 400 and start the fries 5 minutes after the fish so say if the fish cooks for 25 mins and the fries cook for 20.

check the shit obviously and adjust as needed.
>>
>>9394568
Split the difference and then put the one that needs to be hotter nearest to the heating element
>>
>>9394654
>>9394683
>>9394687
why you people want him to have soggy fries?
do the fries and fish both at 450 and when the fries are done check the fish and if it's not done yet set an appropriate timer
>>
>>9394722
follow this advice
>>
Sear the fish in a pan first, you will cut the cook time in the oven to like 6 minutes, unless your s faggot who eats fish well done. Just finish them with the fries after they are 2/3 cooked. Or be even less of a fsggot and just buy some conola oil and deep fry the fries.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.