[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the absolute worst fast food and why is it Wendys? Thier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1550.jpg (166KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
166KB, 720x1280px
Whats the absolute worst fast food and why is it Wendys? Thier burgers are always lukewarm and super wet from inferior produce. Thier nuggets suck and even thier fries taste like floppy, salty shit.
>>
>>9393225
Sounds like any other fast food place to me.
>>
>>9393225
Wendy's is the best of the big three. I will say that Wendy's sauces are the worst of possibly any restaurant in the world.
>>
File: l580508811.jpg (30KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
l580508811.jpg
30KB, 550x329px
>>9393225
>Thier burgers are always lukewarm and super wet from inferior produce. Thier nuggets suck and even thier fries taste like floppy, salty shit.
You're doing it wrong OP. You get the baked potato, chili, and a frosty.
>>
>>9393264

>Wendy's is the best of the big three

this

That doesn't say much though since the other two are fucking scum sewer water-tier.

I actually have to PLAN on getting stuck in drive-thru for 20-40 minutes or wait 15-30 minutes inside.
>>
You aren't wrong, OP. Worst fucking burgers ever. Like you said, lukewarm, bland, and their pickles are the WORST pickles I've ever tasted, and I love all kinds of pickles. Just fucking nasty. Their chicken sandwiches are just as bad. Last time I was there, because my friend insisted on going there, I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. It was fucking disgusting. There was so much of their nasty mustard sauce on it, I had to scrape it off with a knife, and I love mustard on sandwiches. The chicken was bland and rubbery. Worst fast food place. I'd rather eat dog food capitol of the world Taco Bell than Wendy's.
>>
>>9393295
I should add an adendeum to that, I gate McDonald's just as much, but luckily I haven't been forced to eat there in well over a decade, so I don't really even think about them at all anymore.
>>
>>9393295

>lukewarm

can you explain what you mean by this?. Is this a meme I'm missing?.

Is the meat actually supposed to be burning hot or ice cold?. Do mean you actually notice the temp of the meat between the bun?.

I actually go there often at around 11 pm at night and I get plain cheeseburgers. Just Bun, meat, and cheese. I can say they taste fresh and warm so maybe you're just going at the wrong time where food has been sitting?.
>>
>>9393306

I actually have quit eating at burger chains for the last couple years also. Wasn't even the health shit that bugged me. The god awful service seriously put me off of that. I learned my lesson of not going during rush hours, but seems like off-rush hours is too much to handle for the retards running the kitchen. No matter what you're waiting. Two people in line and it's a fifteen minute wait. Just isn't worth it.
>>
>>9393311
The meat should be hot and fresh. It NEVER is, at most fast food burger places. Ideally, the bun should be warm too. Hot burger patty, warm bun, cheese melted (which is never is at Wendy's ), and cold/cool vegetable toppings. The meat should never be barely above room temp.
>>
>>9393343

>cheese melted (which is never is at Wendy's )

I actually LOVE THIS. On my plain cheeseburgers it's like they just slapped a cold piece of cheese on there. I love it. Is there a rule it's supposed to be melted because I would seriously hate that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.