[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tried everything coffee spicy food vegetables squating can only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Boogerman.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Boogerman.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
tried everything
coffee
spicy food
vegetables
squating
can only make it halfway and then give up
is anyone here gay? can i just lube myasshole to be able to poop?
>>
Try muesli
>>
>>9392983
>tried everything
I don't see enemas or laxatives on your list.
>>
>>9392999
isnt an enema something you have to go to the hospital for? how do i get laxatives?
>>
>>9393000
You can easily do it yourself. You can get a bag, or you can buy disposable single-use enemas at any pharmacy or pharmacy section of a supermarket

You can buy laxatives at any pharmacy, or again the pharmacy section of a supermarket.
>>
Know that feel. I took a shit the other day that was so hard it straight fucking tore my asshole. As suggested, try enemas or laxatives, they can be found otc at a pharmacy
>>
Prunes. Lots of them
Beans too
>>
>>9392983
Water and more water
Stretching plus some stomach rubbing with another dose of water even
>>
>>9392983
Buy a pack of food prep or first aid latex gloves. Sit on the toilet and chuck a gloved finger up to work chunks out, and then fix your fucking diet bucko. If you can't clear it yourself go to the doctor. Don't strain your head/neck or tense up your body, people have died as a result of straining too hard, it has zero effect on your buttholes ability to poo either, it just exhausts you and can potentially injure/kill you.

Protip: too much fiber has the same effect as too little fiber.
>>
>>9392991
>>9392999
>>9393000
>>9393006
>>9393010
>>9393059
>>9393129
>>9393179
ate beans for lunch and got laxatives
>>
File: 449px-Mineral_oil_bottle,_front.jpg (32KB, 449x599px) Image search: [Google]
449px-Mineral_oil_bottle,_front.jpg
32KB, 449x599px
>>
>>9392983
eat prunes, like 10 if youre serious, I dare you not to shit yourself, get some prune juice too
>>
>>9392983
Martin Luther suffered from severe constipation due to his years of fasting, and revolutionized the world with his 95 Theses. Stay constipated OP, you may be on the verge of a world-changing religious revelation.
>>
Milk of Magnesia. I've never had it fail on me in even the worst possible cases.
>>
File: 1498097547496.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498097547496.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>9393504
>>
File: oxy-thumbnail.jpg (69KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
oxy-thumbnail.jpg
69KB, 600x900px
>>
Go smoke a fag
>>
op here
ended up taking laxatives yesterday, ended up shitting a tennis ball, today i woke up, took a shit and experienced intense pain, its been 2 hours and it still hurts, aparently i broke my anus, i went to the doctor but they had no doctors until tomorrow, now im afraid of taking a shit
>>
>>9397120
Probably just tore something. Let it heal. Also, for the future: energy drinks make great laxatives if you dont regularly drink them.
>>
>>9397120
>ended up shitting a tennis ball
You're not supposed to put those up there in the first place, doofus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.