[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive decided that the most disgusting meat is chicken meat (especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

ive decided that the most disgusting meat is chicken meat (especially breast)

there are always chicken strings left around the sink and they sit in puddles of water and are everywhere! and rubbery chicken gets stuck in the plug. not to mention its raw form is horrible to look at and touch, in addition to feeling like its contaminating everything with bacteria!
>>
learn to cook properly
>>
>>9389019
its my housemates cooking smartass
>>
>>9389024
well dont say chicken meat is disgusting because your housemate cooks it like a retard
>>
>>9388998
Supermarket birds are raised and processed in filthy conditions, and most of the meat is contaminated with salmonella, making it both a cross contamination risk and a hazard if undercooked. To get the feathers off the birds are literally blanched in a vat of water and their own shit. I see why you think it's disgusting. I don't like handling it. And most of the chicken you can get has been bred not for flavor, but for fast growth. So your reward for handling it is kind of a bland result unless you season the hell out of it.

I stopped buying that shit over a decade ago. These days I only buy chicken from farms I know and trust. Not worth it otherwise. These are better things to eat out there than supermarket chicken.
>>
Why are you letting people put chicken in your sink?
>>
File: 1488711053115.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1488711053115.png
362KB, 523x592px
>meat-eaters suffering
Makes me feel real smug.
>>
>>9389121
Based snail loli
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.