[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Puerto Rico for two weeks in a few months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488761679879.jpg (67KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1488761679879.jpg
67KB, 620x348px
I'm going to Puerto Rico for two weeks in a few months. What should I eat when I'm there?
>>
>>9382905
you better try everything while you can, because we're going to build a wall.
>>
>>9382905
They do chicken and pork pretty well, and have some flavorful rice and bean dishes as well.
>>
cocaine
>>
>>9382914
Umm I hope this is a joke. Puerto Rico is part of the United States. A lot of the military is actually made up of Puerto Ricans.
To answer OP, everything there is amazing. All the mofongo, tostones, trifongo, rice and beans, pinchos. Dont be afraid of food trucks or weird sketchy looking stands, those are actually the best places. Also make sure to go to a panadaria (bakery/cafe/sandwich shop) and try one of all of their pastries. They are all so unique and out of this world.
Also I hope you aren't staying in San Juan because that is the worst place to stay and the worst beaches.
My husband is 100 percent born and raised there and I lived there for two years. Make sure you have cash on you a lot since a lot of places do not take card. Ask me anything about PR and i will be happy to answer
>>
>>9382979
if puerto rico is part of america, why are they all mexicans who speak spanish?
>>
>>9382983
JUST
>>
>>9382979
you have to go back.
>>
tacos and burritos
>>
Go to Panaderia Lemmy's in Toa Baja for crack like Pan Sobao (think of it as Hawaiian bread rolls) but it's a whole pound of soft warm sweet bread. While you're at it try Chinese Food places there, the pallets in the US and In PR are two different things. thanks
>>
No meme

Try

>Mofongo
>Alpacurria
>Quesito
>Pastelon
>Sancocho
>Tostones
>Pasteles
>Deep fried cheese

Also if its deep fried make sure you have some Mayo Ketchup near by
>>
>>9382979
You're too good for this board
>>
>>9383203
Noted.
>>
>>9382905
>What should I eat when I'm there?
pussy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.