[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does mcdonalds still do pancakes? I'm fucking trashed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (268KB, 1980x1320px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
268KB, 1980x1320px
Does mcdonalds still do pancakes? I'm fucking trashed and want pancakces when i wake up and need to nurse a hangover.
>>
>>9382783
No sorry bro you're outta luck, nobody does pancakes anymore
>>
>>9382787
your mom made me pancakes.
>>
>>9382783
yes but I have to warn you that they're subpar even by fastfood standards. Bk's french toast sticks are pretty okay still.
>>
>>9382783
Go to Denny's or Waffle House. You'll feel better in the morning. Minus the diarrhea.
>>
>>9382783
Yes they do. McDonald's pancakes are pretty dank desu. I just wish they were bigger.
>>
>>9382783
Dude pancakes are the most simple fucking thing in the world. Don't even bother with a recipe, just get a mix at the grocery store. My favorite is one called Kodiak Cakes that's literally just:
>1 cup water
>1 cup mix
>stir that shit
>put it in a pan and flip
>>
>>9382791
thanks friendo. just popped a few ambien and will trip on thinking of fluffy pancakes and fake syrup/butter. good nigh. i wish you the best this year.
>>
>>9382783
Yes. McDonalds has an All Day Breakfast. They call them "Hotcakes"
>>
File: franku_srs.png (87KB, 251x252px) Image search: [Google]
franku_srs.png
87KB, 251x252px
>>9382828
You sound like the best kind of drunk 10/10 would get trashed on a Sunday night with
>>
>>9382783
yes and there are delicious.
>>
>>9382829
You could get these all day before "all day breakfast" was a thing. Same with burritos.
>>
>>9382836
>sunday
it's labor day eve nigga
>>
>>9382783
>nurse a hangover.
>with a plate of starch

That makes it worse. You need a bacon sandwich and water instead.
>>
>>9382828
>tfw the three months I had an Ambien prescription were the best three months of my life
I miss it so much.
>>
>>9382783
Pancakes are the best food when you are high, at least for me.
>>
anyone here eat pancakes with syrup, and afterwards your face begins too feel weird for a while
>>
burger king french toast sticks are better

that's the only good thing about burger king
>>
The tacobell breakfast is pretty good for fastfood.
>>
>>9383580
steak grande scrambler yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.