[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You get caught committing a felony >Get sentenced the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 15

File: dancerinthedark.png?w=590.png (158KB, 494x240px) Image search: [Google]
dancerinthedark.png?w=590.png
158KB, 494x240px
>You get caught committing a felony
>Get sentenced the death penalty
What is your final meal?
>>
>>9381845
A double bacon cheeseburger with provolone cheese, tomato, raw onion, pickles, and sauteed mushrooms. A side of poutine and kettle cooked chips, and two redbeet eggs. I'll also have a vanilla Coke.
>>
File: 1200px-Hot_dog_with_mustard.png (832KB, 1200x586px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Hot_dog_with_mustard.png
832KB, 1200x586px
>>9381845
hotdog
>>
File: IMG_0657.jpg (146KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.jpg
146KB, 1600x1066px
Pancakes, raspberry and blueberry jam and tomato-soup with macaroni.
>>
One human ramen
>>
Basmati rice, baingan bharta, two pieces of naan.
Piece of key lime pie with glass of while milk.
>>
>>9381966
whole*
>>
>>9381845
>Committing a felony
>Getting caught
Real funny.
>>
a Monster Energy Zero Ultra and a Camel Turkish Royal.
>>
Nothing, to be honest. I wouldn't be able to swallow with death staring me in the face.
>>
>>9382011
They don't kill you till later though. Next day or something.
>>
surf n turf
>>
I'd be torn between getting something I know I'd love, and something I have never had but always wanted to try.

I wonder if I could get them to amputate my arm and cook it for me so I could human without harming anyone. Not like I need it much longer.
>>
>>9381845
KFC double down, whole Beef Wellington, three spicy crunchy tuna rolls, a pepperoni stromboli, a double cheeseburger with provolone/truffles and garlic aioli, side of poutine, and a case of wild cherry pepsi
>>
some 'go 'za and a McChicken
>>
>>9381873
Hi frank
>>
Five courses
>lobster and crab bisque
>caprese salad
>beef bone marrow with awesome bread
>braised beef short ribs
>cheesecake with cherry reduction sauce
>>
What kind of third world muslim or communist hell hole do you live in that still has the death penalty?

"Most executions took place in China, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the USA."

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/04/death-penalty-2015-facts-and-figures/
>>
>>9382100
It's a thought experiment. The "condisions" are irrelevant. They're just a little story to set up the question. In this case it's "what would your last meal be". The how and why of that being your last meal doesn't matter. You're not supposed to think about that. Just focus on the question.

If the words "Death penalty" trigger you, then just think of something else. Pretend aliens from the planet Reptoid-7 captured you and are forcing you to fight in their gladiatorial arena. Your pimply ass and non-extant muscles stand no chance against your opponent, the mighty Raptor Jesus himself. Death is certain. They offer you a last meal: anything you want can be replicated with their advanced matter phase converter. What do you choose?

Does that make things a bit more clear, Captain Aspie?
>>
>>9382100
I've never understood people who are passionate one way or another over capital punishment. I have no problem with the death penalty but I wouldn't have a problem with getting rid of it, but seeing how it's the current status quo I suppose I'm for it. I've never understood why people choose to burn calories over the scum of humanity.
>>
half of a soft-boiled egg and a sip of filtered tap water
>>
>>9382123
because there's always the chance that someone could be wrongfully convicted, among other things
>>
>>9382123
>I've never understood why people choose to burn calories over the scum of humanity.
I don't think anyone does that.
Instead, people worry about what happens when there is someone wrongly convicted, as well as how having the death penalty affects our hegemony. It certainly makes a country look bad on the international stage. Those are things people worry about.
>>
>>9382123
Im for the death penalty but I think the beaurocratic process needs to be removed and replaced with something just as cost effective but more fun, like death games

Anyway, my last meal would be a Double Whataburger (just ketchup, pickles, and mustard) w/ two shrimp tacos and a 2L of Coke
>>
>>9382100
>obsessed yuropoors at it again
>>
>>9382145
>>9382158
There have indeed been instances of wrongful conviction, a few of them relatively recently. But it's very rare and the appeals process quickly handles those recent examples. Through modern forensic and scientific techniques, if someone goes on trial for murder then it's usually because there's an overwhelming case against the defendant. The DA and prosecution aren't playing pin the tail on the donkey.

>>9382167
There's a great scene from A Time to Kill when the protagonist is eating lunch with his super liberal companion and he says he wishes we could go back to hangings on the courthouse lawn. That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I've heard people say that the death penalty isn't a very good deterrent (not that it was ever supposed to be) but if TV cameras could watch the family in the front row scream for their favorite murderer when the rope tenses, that would definitely act as a deterrent in the future for would-be murders.
>>
>>9382180
Crime deterrence doesn't work.
They do that shit (and worse) in the Arab world and still have plenty of crime.
>>
>>9382215
crime deterence with proportional response doesn't work. lenient sentencing only encouages arabshit to rape. no more slaps on the wrist, vlad the impaler would be disgusted.
>>
>>9382215
also, clam chowder from splash cafe in pismo beach california w/ sourdough grilled cheese sandwich, heavily buttered. deep fried twinkie, creme brulee.
>>
>>9381845
yer mam's minge
>>
>>9381845
A McChicken
>>
>>9381845
>Dancer in the Dark
;-;

Anyways, there's this really good burger chain around the L.A. valley that make amazing burgers, fries, and chicken tenders, so those, I guess.
>>
>>9382032
>decide to try something new
>it's shit
>die
>>
Nothing
>t. Texas
>>
>>9381845
Gino's Cheese steak
Five Guys Fries.
Cherry Coke.
>>
philly cheesesteak
chicken tortilla soup
celery and baby carrots with blue cheese dip
sauteed spinach
cream soda
>>
A half gallon of pistachio ice cream.
>>
I want to eat my own heart. I want them to cut me open and do whatever doctoral magic they do to keep people going without a heart while they fry that shit up and then let me eat it. Then afterwards just turn the machine off for the execution.

I figure by eating my own heart I would gain my own courage which would cause an infinite loop of courage making me the most courageous being in existence. Then when I get to hell demons would be all "damn that guy has so much courage it would be a waste of time to torture him" which would leave me free to explore the realms of inferno and draw upon their forbidden knowledge. Once I learn enough about the dark arts to break free into the human world once more I would then use that forbidden knowledge to open a restaurant where all the dishes where so sinfully decadent that people would literally sell their souls for another plate. I would gather up all these souls and offer them to my true master Yog-Sothoth.

Y'AI'NG'NGAH YOG-SOTHOTH H'EE-L'GEB F'AI THRODOG UAAAH
>>
>>9382624
lmfao
>>
super sonic double cheeseburger with bacon and mayonnaise
chili cheese tots with pickled jalapenos
route 44 coke zero
10 piece mcnuggets with hot mustard
3 soft taco supremes
bk onion rings with zesty sauce
>>
File: having a jew for dessert.jpg (34KB, 271x239px) Image search: [Google]
having a jew for dessert.jpg
34KB, 271x239px
>>9381845
>>
>>9381864
Honestly man, I came into this thread with very little idea of what I was going to post. I read this, and I was basically like 'Yeah, what that guy said'

Then you mentioned vanilla coke and ruined it

Fuck you
>>
A dozen peanut butter cookies, and a tall glass of whole milk.

I'm lactose intolerant.
>>
>>9382624
Where are all these no humour having fuckwits coming from? This is really cringeworthy, please stop posting.
>>
big bowl of bun thit nuong, big thing of rhubarb crisp, whole box of samoas (girl scout cookies) also samosas
>>
a 12 inch spinach and feta pizza, a bag of dino sours, some beer, and a poutine.
>>
A neapolitan margherita pizza, a plate of real carbonara (sans cream and peas, you meme loving fucks), a caesar salad, a reuben, a spiral cut ham, a loaf of sourdough, an ounce of kerrygold, 2 bottles of acqua di nepi, and a pint of b&j chocolate therapy, please.

Ordering this with the intention of only having a few bites of each, but id probably end up gorging on everything as my last hedonistic act.
>>
>>9382888
kill yourself, redditor
>>
>>9381864
>not having a dr. pepper

ultimate pleb
>>
>>9381845
the only felons that are put to death are murderers..
I would want roast beef poboy w debris from parkway bakery in New orleans
>>
>>9381870
yeah I'd probably just get a sandwich too
>>
Salt and pepper squid
sweet green curry (beef)
Kopperberg pear cider.
>>
Sausage, eggs, and potatoes the way my father prepares it, with a glass of ice water, and a key lime pie for dessert.
I'd also like to receive Communion sometime before my execution, as well.
>>
>>9382960
>please stop posting

I will never stop. Never. I will keep on posting over and over again day after day and there is nothing you can do to stop me. And when you are old and laying on your death bed I will still be here, making lame jokes. Because Laughter keeps you young and I Never. Stop. Laughing.
>>
>>9382215
They also have plenty of arabs
>>
>>9381845
a big bowl of roasted Hatch green peppers, finely chopped.
>>
>>9381845
The holy bible.
>>
File: slide_335314_3372087_free.jpg (135KB, 978x540px) Image search: [Google]
slide_335314_3372087_free.jpg
135KB, 978x540px
Did this guy ate this amount of food in 9 hours?
>>
File: 1503704990370.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503704990370.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>>9383565
>Watch LOtR as part of your last meal
>The Prison gets you the theatrical cuts and not the extended versions
>>
The entire mc Donald's menu so I can die of it first
>>
>>9383565
No vegetables? Does he not care about his health
>>
>>9381845
Four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert.
>>
>>9383565
>Lobster tail
>LotR
Ronnie seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>9383565
>firing squad
>lord of the rings
Ayo hol up. So you be telling me that there is still execution by firing squad in the US?
>>
>>9381845
Five million dollars, served raw. Then I buy my bail and then some ;)
>>
>>9382100
what kind of autistic fuck are you to not play along and post this?
>>
Six hot loads on the g.i's. Hat
>>
a glass of water
>>
File: 1482356992359.png (6KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1482356992359.png
6KB, 266x190px
I'm a Viet gook, so I'd probably eat shit that would remind me of my childhood, pho, banh mi, and bánh bao.

>>9383790
That one was a special case, they officially got rid of firing squads in 2004, but any convict sentenced before it can pick. He picked the firing squad due to his mormon background or something.
>>
>>9383180
Step outside of murika.
>>
>>9383642
cheat day.
>>
>>9381845
A bowl of cereal while listening to Rebecca Black's Friday
>>
>>9381845
I'll just tear out the throat of one of my guards with my teeth and chow down on that.
>>
>>9384016
You can request firing squad. I personally would. Getting strapped down on a medical table and getting needles stuck in my arm to (hopefully) put me to sleep and then (if not asleep, painfully) kill me would be fucking terrifying. Hanging would scare me because it might not break your neck but only strangle you and the sense of falling suddenly is frightening. Electric chair is just fucking horrific if not performed properly, will basically cook you before it kills you. Gas chamber would make me feel like a kike and it's also a shitty way to die.

But a firing squad doesn't seem so bad. You're at least standing up and it's a sudden loud noise with a bullet in your heart.
>>
>>9383175
>le time traveling anime memester
kill you are self
>>
>>9383102
no u sweetie
>>
>>9383175
Dr. Pepper is fucking gross, hipsters pretend to like it for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>9385779
it's because of that stupid anime
>>
>>9381845
>you have to order your meal from the value menu at Taco Bell
>>
>>9382088
This fucking nigga gets it though
>>
>>9385779
Fucking faggot
>>9385790
Fucking weeb
>>
>>9385822
>hates an anime
>calls him a weeb
Fucking retard
>>
>>9381845
Literally eat and drink nothing and say "I don't have all night you fucking faggots."
>>
>>9385749
Yeah man, at least go out with a bang.
>>
>>9382290
Oi lad, fanks fer da laff. 'er Majesty'll rate that 8/8.
>>
A 2 litre of human blood please. Im gonna siphon it up with my anus and meet the devil with a bloody ass
>>
>>9383565
what's the name of the artist who took these pictures?
is there a website where I can find more of these? I've already seen a few of these.
>>
instant ramen. beef flavour and a bit of olive oil.
>>
>>9382020
So do you get last breakfast
>>
>>9382180
>the appeals process quickly handles those
"thank god for the appeals process!" - rotting corpses
>>
Sunday dinner with beef, chicken, green beans, broccoli, yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes. No cabbage or peas which some people like to have.
>>
>>9381845
kfc hotwings, a fried egg, a spicy lamb quesadilla with a side of corn tortilla chips, a slice of peperoni pizza and some sweet peach iced tea,
>>
File: 1435216755704.png (192KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435216755704.png
192KB, 500x375px
>there are people who would rather let a man rot in prison for 60 years instead of executing him because of the .000001% chance he's innocent

Fuck that, even if you're later proven innocent, your life is still over after more than a couple years.
>lose 10-40 years of wages in your life
>no job skills
>know nothing but prison
>all of your relationships and connections died the second you went to prison
>if you're lucky the state you're in might have some kind of reimbursement so you're not totally on your own but it's still not enough to make up for 30 years of your life

If I ever had a sentence more than five years I'd fucking off myself. There's a reason longterm inmates always do something to get back in even if they were originally innocent.
>>
>>9382020
oh, thats ok then!
>>
roast pork/crackling, crispy roast potatoes, gravy, carrots, peas, cabbage, stuffing, yorkshire pud's,

chocolate cake and warm custard

nice pint of ale
>>
>>9382180
If the fear of death could stop men, there would be no great soldiers, and no great athletes.

Deterrence doesn't work. When people commit the kind of ignominious crime that gets them to the gas chamber, they are overtaken by passion.
The other kind of criminal, the ones who weight the pros and cons, the reasonable crooks, the proxenetes, the dealers, the mafiosi, those ones you'll never find facing the electric chair.
>>
>>9381845
Homemade Alfredo sauce, my family's recipe, with high quality 5 cheese tortellinis, cubed smoked ham and peas sprinkled on top, an entire basket of olive garden breadsticks. One bowl of talenti cheesecake gelato, and my drink(s) would be a dirty sherly. Let me be drunk off my ass before you kill me.
>>
>>9382322
>How to sum up life in three sentences

Anyway, I think everything will work out fine as long as we are trying.
>>
>>9386328
>Deterrence doesn't work.
If the death penalty was mandatory for all crimes do you think we'd have as many criminals?

On a more realistic note public humiliation is an incredible deterrent.
>>
>>9386385
>On a more realistic note public humiliation is an incredible deterrent.
Sure I was talking about the death penalty.

>If the death penalty was mandatory for all crimes do you think we'd have as many criminals?
What point are you making? The death penalty only concerns heinous crimes.
>>
>>9386391
The problem with quantifying deterrence is that you can't point at all the crimes that DON'T happen but OTHERWISE would have because, well, they didn't happen.
>>
>>9386399
you can't identify them individually but you sure can statistically
>>
>>9381845
A cup of fresh coffee, black, and a slice of cherry pie. Afterwards I'd meditate till it's time. It's the beginning of a new journey.
>>
>>9386414
No you can't. There is no statistic of crimes that didn't happen but otherwise would have without deterrence.
>>
>>9386429
>No you can't.
There's been comparative studies of countries with similar giny coefficient with and without death penalty for decades. It doesn't do shit. It was especially obvious when France still had death penalty.
>>
>>9381845
Death
>>
>>9386437
So you ageee that deterrance can't be quantified
>>
>>9386451
No, I just said the opposite. Deterrence of the death penalty has been quantified and the result is it does fuck all.

Your argument is incredibly trite. You might as well say vaccines and preventive medicine are uselsess because you don't know about epidemics that didn't happen.
>>
>>9386457
That's a bad analogy and a misuse of the word trite.

You can't quantify stuff that doesn't happen and comparing countries doesn't count because no two cultures and populations are the same no matter some made up coefficient.
>>
>>9386465
>That's a bad analogy
that's a perfect analogy, your argument could be used in every single fucking case of preventive action. Might as well throw out industrial safety too because hey you don't know about those accidents that didn't happen because you briefed your personnel on not to carry people on a forklift.

>some made up coefficient.
The Gini coefficient is the single best predictor of criminality.
>>
>>9385749
if the first bullet kills you, you might not hear the noise - most rifle bullets are supersonic

guess it depends on how long it takes you to die after being struck
>>
>>9386422
I love that nice Twin Peaks vibe that your meal has.
>>
>>9381845
a falaffel wrap from that little hole in the wall place near the center of town in glasgow
>>
ribeye steak, rare with blue cheese butter
fresh garden salad with olive oil and lemon juice
fried butterfly shrimp and hot cocktail sauce
A few hand breaded onion rings
1/4 lb fried clams
A fried chicken breast
A few smoked bbq ribs and a couple slices of smoked brisket
A slice of chocolate cheesecake with cherry flambe
A slice of Boston Cream Pie
>>
>>9386019
Same as everyday. In the mood?
>>
For me, it's the Mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich out there.
>>
Start with a jumbo shrimp cocktail
A steak house side salad with blue cheese dressing
A dozen fried hot wings with ranch dipping
A bowl of good soup (any kind really)
A fresh baguette with good butter
A fat medium rare aged sirloin
Mashed potatoes the way mom used to make with mushroom gravy
Steamed broccoli and artichoke hearts with clarified butter and lemon on the side
One lamb kabob

And for dessert, a piece of banana cream pie with flakey crust and a glass of 2% milk

Then I'd die on the toilet the morning of my execution trying to push a log the size of my arm
>>
>>9382138
My man
>>
>>9382370
>eat 5 guys fries
> immediately go into cardiac arrest due to grease
That'll show em anon
>>
>>9383077
How much is a single poutine? Is that just one fry with one cheese and one gravy?
>>
A gun
>>
>>9382117
I enjoyed your clever response to his obvious attempt at derailing the conversation. thank you
>>
>>9381845
a supreme taco from Taco Bell and a large Mountain Dew Baja Blast
a jr. cheeseburger from Wendys
fries from Burger King
a McDouble

fuck eating nice, I just want to eat a bunch of junk and get myself into the right mood to die
and even when it's not my money, I'm still a cheap bastard, I can't help it
>>
>>9381845
Probably a big sausage pizza. that way i can eat some za and also score right before i die.
>>
File: Before Execution.png (379KB, 610x812px) Image search: [Google]
Before Execution.png
379KB, 610x812px
>>9381845
>>
>>9382117
>Your pimply ass and non-extant muscles stand no chance against your opponent, the mighty Raptor Jesus himself.
I was not ready for this.
>>
>>9382960
You sound like a barrel of fun
>>
Did you guys know that Texas no longer does the whole last meal thing because some asshole asked for like several hundred dollars worth of stuff and when it was all delivered to him he said he wasn't hungry and didn't eat any of it?
>>
>>9387718
People on death row aren't known for being good people. That being said, that man deserved a penalty worse than death for being that much more of a dick.
>>
Honestly, something like my mom's Thanksgiving dinner would be perfect. Light and dark turkey, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes/sweet potatoes with brown sugar, stuffing. Then I'd have pumpkin pie and a glass of stout.
>>
>>9381845
whatever I feel like getting from whataburger that day
>>
File: B1sRwT7.jpg (237KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
B1sRwT7.jpg
237KB, 500x750px
>>9382370
>Gino's
You actually like that tourist shit?

>tfw Joe's in fishtown is objectively the best place to go.
>>
A nice, rare, 12ish oz. sirloin/NY steak, made like my uncle makes his (simply, competently). Some mashes potatoes like my family does, as well as a slice of either pound cake or a particular chocolate sheet cake, either as my family makes it. Finally, a .45 right to the heart.

Total cost: probably around $35 + time. I would hope the guards/executioners would be able to have some of the cake. It's delicious.
>>
>>9381845
Fugu (pufferfish) with the venom, make the last meal also the killing method
>1,200 more lethal than cyanide
>>
>>9388052
*1,200 times
>>
>>9381845
Chicken parm dinner with linguini & a nice salad.

That or poached salmon,roasted asparagus & mashed potatoes.
>>
>>9382664

>all fast food
>nothing fresh
>no dessert

I'm gonna mock you on death row, anon.
>>
>>9385900

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/last-meals-of-death-row/
>>
>>9387918

This is how I feel when people tout Giordanos

Fuck Giordanos.

Matter of fact, I grew up in Chicago and I like regular pizza better 9 times out of 10. Blow me.
>>
Some of my mother's cooking. Anything is fine.

I bet they don't allow that though.
>>
nanomachines
>>
>>9382624
He may be the key and the door but it just makes him the sloppiest whore.

There is only one true dark master

Cthulu fhtagn
>>
>>9385753
>>9385790
What anime has Dr. Pepper in it? Dr Pepper is pretty good but if it's a shitty anime weeb meme drink now I might stay away
>>
>>9386172
THIS.
SO MUCH THIS!
>>
>>9385790
what?
>>
>>9382960
fuck off reddit
>>
File: 1482639127039.jpg (7KB, 211x170px) Image search: [Google]
1482639127039.jpg
7KB, 211x170px
>>9382117
Goddamn
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (172KB, 1300x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
172KB, 1300x953px
A pasta like this but instead of It being topped with Parmesan it's shavings from Jada Stevens feet
>>
A big ol bowl of loose rice not the sticky kind and chopsticks now the trick is I suck at chopsticks so while i try to eat the loose rice i imagine what would take me days i have someone on the outside forge some documents to change my birthplace from Texas to England and once the govt get word of that they will send me to what ever prison is in britbong land while that all is being arrange i would then have the document forge again declaring my religion as Islamic so once my plane land i can declare my crimes as part of my religion so since i'm in Brittan they will let me go as part of there refugee act and then i will make my escape
>>
>>9381845
My GF's mac n cheese
>>
>>9382123
Heroes like Breivik shouldn't be executed.
>>
My uncle's nutsack ko
>>
File: vegemite avocado toast.jpg (49KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
vegemite avocado toast.jpg
49KB, 625x415px
>>9386385
wew, lad. wanna know what happens when its the death penalty for petty crimes? brazil. video after video of people blowing eachother away over 12$ bikes or mobile phones, shooting cops before they even know anyones there, running into jewelery stores already spraying automatic fire...
if you make even stealing death penalty, whats the man starving to death going to do. decide, "welp, guess ill die". OR, kill everyone who seems him steal a loaf of bread because every witness is the death penalty. what are they gonna do, execute him twice? he was already starving to death. those videos of people running people down in china, realizing theyve hit someone...and reversing over them? thats just because its cheaper to kill then to pay medical bills. if you made it death penalty, then youd HAVE to turn around and kill them, and everyone who saw

death penalty for all crimes would turn everything into instant fucking chaos

anyways, for me, probably a jar of vegemite, a stick of room temp butter, 10 pieces of toast and tobasco, and i get to apply it myself
>>
>>9382100
>amnesty.org

It's a shame that you hate fun threads more than you hate legal immigrants.
>>
>8 chicken wings w/ Frank's red hot+butter sauce
>Roast beef and Turkey sub with spinach, peppers, onions, provolone and a sweet vinaigrette
>2 big spicy pork sausages on split rolls with mustard, bbq, diced onion
>1 sleeve of classic Oreos
>3 slices of hand made NYC style supreme pizza, extra cheese
>2 Heineken, 1 guiness, and a couple shitty beers like natural light
>a glass of white wine, quality
>a bottle of mountain dew
>a loaf of fresh baked sourdough w/ garlic herb butter
>a couple sticks of string cheese
>a few scoops of mint chocolate chip
>1 sliced granny Smith, a handful of fresh blackberries

Basically just all my absolute favorites
>>
>>9381845
Antipasto with Iberian ham
Cold noodles with numbing peppercorn
Raspberry Sorbet
Dry rub pork ribs with my grandmas fried onion strudel
Bananas Foster

With a pony keg of trappist ale
>>
>>9387076
Basically this but also an entire bottle of flintstones vitamins
>>
>>9388222
>not drinking something you like just because it might be shown in an anime
You and the other guy(s) are as stupid as stupid gets. I'm drinking a Dr.Pepper right now just because of this ignorance.
>>
>>9381845
A gyro from a shitty 24 hour "greek" place in my home town. I've travelled all over the world, eating things from many diffrent cultures, and eating actually gyros from Greece, but none compare to this shitty "jeye-roh" made by some Sudanese immigrant. It honestly may be my favorite food.
>>
12 rack of beer
Pack of smokes
Maybe a cheeseburger or something, idk just something tasty
>>
The Manchu Han Imperial Feast, duh.
>>
>>9382100
One that doesnt let serial killers relax in prison for the rest of their life
>>
>>9381845
For me it would be the McChicken sandwich, its that good.

>>9383656
You really want to leave the guards a mess, eh?
>>
The sad thing is that due to a couple of bad eggs, some states don't even do the whole "last meal" thing anymore. Some states even have pretty big restrictions on the meal like in Florida it has to be purchased locally and can't be over $40. Other states just make stuff "close enough" to your order, like if you order a filet mignon then you're probably getting either a cheap steak or a hamburger steak because that's what they have in stock. I'd probably be unlucky enough to get the death sentence in one of those states.
>>
>>9389289
>>9388835
>>9388893
>>9387525

Sadly, from what I read online they don't let you have alcohol or tobacco for your last meal. They mostly disallow alcohol because they don't want a rowdy-ass inmate.
>>
>Portuguese Caldo Verde
>Porcetta, a fuckload of onion rings, chicken pot pie with gorgonzola
>Ice cream. Coffee, pistachio, or mint
>A shot of espresso
>>
>>9389293
Kekkerino
>>
>>9383450
Top kek
>>
>>9381845
pepepoopoo platter
>>
>>9383077
good taste monica
>>
>>9386172
>>9388226

This is all me
>>
>>9381845
7 limes
>>
>>9381988
>Committing a crime
>>
Rosemary bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Battered cod with chips, curry sauce, onion rings and small portion of mac n cheese

Peach crumble with vanilla soft serve

Shandy to wash it down with.
>>
>this isn't the last song
>>
My victim
>>
I couldn't eat anything I would be so freaked out. Never understood how people on death row could eat all that food knowing they were about to get the needle a few hours later
>>
Steak with jerky and fried chicken.
>>
leg of lab, rare with mint/parsley jelly
lemon basil butter rice pilaf
tacos al carbon, homemade tortillas by an abuella
chuys salsa
picanha steak rare with s+p
discontinued blue bell creole cream cheese ice cream
>>
>>9389299
It sounds to me like being in jail/prison is highschool till you die. OH SHIT DAT NIGGA PICKED UP MY SOAP AND USED IT, WE AUTTA KILL DAT GUY ITS DIRTY NOW.
>>
>>9381845
The favorite meal of the person I killed
>>
id eat ryan reynolds ass
>>
>>9383565
Curious thing about this is that he was on death row for 20+ years. That was probably the first time he saw those movies.
>>
>>9381845
Giant portion of beef, some braised shoulders, some neck, some filet, some entrecote.
Served with shitloads of green beans, roasted young potatoes with rosemary and tyme and with a sweet ass red wine jus
>>
File: 1500717770653.jpg (39KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500717770653.jpg
39KB, 640x427px
fried chicken and watermelon with grape soda
>>
>>9395939
Nah, I reckon he'd have seen them in prison, prisoners can watch movies and stuff anon.
>>
Something that will make me shit my brains out.
>>
>>9381845
ice cream.
>>
>>9381845
A cold one and the greasiest burger available
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.