[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We had a nice food illness thread last time. Tell us your stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: STOP_Logo_RGB.png (29KB, 1408x658px) Image search: [Google]
STOP_Logo_RGB.png
29KB, 1408x658px
We had a nice food illness thread last time.

Tell us your stories.

Fuel my anxiety.
>>
I got a kidney stone yesterday.
Not sure if my daily sips made it happen
>>
>>9380966
How was the pain mate ?
>Not sure if my daily sips made it happen
Obviously it did. One way or another.
>>
>>9380960
Country got flooded, flood mixed with water for watering vegetables, people in restaurants didn't wash the carrots, my bf ate some and got so sick he had a fever for two weeks and dropped half of his body weight
>>
>>9380981
>people in restaurants didn't wash the carrots
Do americans know how to peel shit ?
>>
>>9380973
8 out of 10
I'm somewhat confident I never passed it though so now I'm nervous every time I pee
>>
>>9380986
You would know if you had passed it. Feels like peeing a razorblade
>>
Worst I've ever gotten is mild diarrhea for a couple hours. I've eaten half a smalle wheel of expired bre, rind included, in one sitting and suffered no consequences. Pretty sure my digestive system is invulnerable.
>>
My gf and I went to a dive bar in the area and ended up realizing we were hungry. I'm surprised this place passes their health inspections, given the state of their place. Gf is really hungry and we could use some food to soak up the alcohol so fuck it let's do this. I get a blt, she gets clam strips. I try to talk her out of it, but she wants clam strips. We're a few hours from the ocean, so it's not likely that these are at all fresh.

My blt is depressing but whatever, I've had worse. She eats everything fine, doesn't like the taste though. Cue four hours later, she's vomiting in one toilet and I'm vomiting in the other. We both get stuck up all night, throwing up and shitting, end up calling out the next day because I felt like ass.

Moral of the story is: trust your instincts.
>>
Last time I got food poisoning was from a random Mexican restaurant. I ordered some carne Asada nachos. I passed by the restaurant after a week of weakness and vomiting to see that their A was changed to a B.
>>
>>9380960
>Be me
>have unsolid shits after every meal
>eat expired food
>meats, bread, etc
>have more unsolid shit

I can never tell if I'm sick.
>>
>>9380960
>be me
>some time in the late 90's i think
>go to McDonald's with friend
>get an arch deluxe
>eat it
>play monopoly game on the hamburger box
>win another hamburger
>leave
>get home
>give free burger away to family member
>next day
>wake up in cold sweats
>vomiting profusely
>eyes cant focus on anything, if I looked at my alarm clock to see the time, my eyes would constantly try to move to the left slowly on their own
>fuckin thirsty
>try to drink water
>instant vomit
>friend that was with me wants to hang out again
>can't bro, fuckin DYING
>tells me to go to the doctor
>too fucking weak and besides, fuck hospitals
>vomit for the next 4 days with eyes that move on their own
>lost a bunch of weight
>eventually get better
>havent ate fast food since
Dont know what the fuck it was since I didnt go to a hospital, evidently it was food poisoning but man I'll never eat fast food again.
>>
>>9380960
The last time I can remember crying was at 3am in my bathtub vomiting and shitting all over the walls about 7 years ago

Fried rice from a less reputable Chinese joint was the cause
>>
used to be a dishwasher at a local restaurant, at the end of the night once ate the garbage crab legs. Was shitting my brains out and just generally fucked up for the next week, worked the entire time and probably got a few hundred people sick.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.