[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't combine two spices that are better than turmeric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blackisorange.jpg (123KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
blackisorange.jpg
123KB, 1024x576px
You can't combine two spices that are better than turmeric and black pepper. This is the GOD tier of flavor right here, maybe a little nutmeg in there as well.

Prove me wrong please because I have never found any spice combination that works as well as turmeric and black pepper.
>>
>>9379749
not necessarily good for everyone

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/who-shouldnt-consume-curcumin-or-turmeric/
>>
>>9379749
What spices, at a minimum, do I need to order from Amazon to be able to make a basic Indian curry?
>>
>>9379824

premade curry mixture
wa la
>>
>>9379823

Watch that retarded video and you see the dipshit leaking out every phrase. They're desperate idiots needing you to believe and they know it.
>>
>>9379824
Don't order from Amazon. Go to azn grocery store.
>>
Tumeric killed billions of Indians, right? What retarded asshole posted this?
>>
>>9379824
>>9379846
This. Just get everything you think smells nice and try to use it lmao

The spices I use in basically every curry are fennel, cumin, coriander and cloves. You can use other ones in addition depedning on what you're cooking.
>>
>>9379824
Garam masala
Its litrally indian for mixed spices. It's your bare minimum.
>>
>>9379824
just get some random spice mix
>>
>>9379749
>maybe a little nutmeg in there as well

Not nutmeg, cinnamon, my bro.
And roast all three of them.
A delicacy.
>>
Not sure about turmeric and black pepper but I was given a cup of carrot juice with ginger and turmeric by a friend. All he said was that it was carrot juice.

Nice and cold and delicious while it was on the tongue but the moment it started to go down my throat it burned like Satan's fiery tears. And I could not stop drinking until that cup was fucking drained because it was so cold and delicious every time before revealing its true nature.

As for turmeric in food, I've missed out most of my life by never having the chance to try Indian dishes before.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.