[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cook one meal on the weekends to eat for the next five days;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: cyberdude.gif (2MB, 721x392px) Image search: [Google]
cyberdude.gif
2MB, 721x392px
I cook one meal on the weekends to eat for the next five days; chili, curry, soups, stir fry, pasta sauce, that sort of thing. I supplement it with salads during the day. But I'm all out of ideas.

What should I do this weekend?
>>
Cook a big ham and 5 days worth of baked beans and coleslaw. Then you can also make ham sandwiches and ham and split pea soup.
>>
>>9377220

What do you recommend? Braising in a crockpot?
>>
>>9377238
Bake it in an oven
>>
File: Collards garnished.jpg (245KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
Collards garnished.jpg
245KB, 1020x680px
1. Ragu Napoletano style and use a few different cuts of meat. The last one I did had beef ribs, pork ribs, and beef and pork braciole made from chuck and shoulder cuts. You can use the meat separately for individual meals, and you can use the sauce for different meals as well, like chicken or eggs or whatever.

2. Gumbo. I usually go with chicken and andoille, but it's all good, keeps well, and gets better with time.

3. Jambalaya. Same as the gumbo.

4. smoked / roast pork butt. If I can't smoke a pork butt due to weather, I'll pop it in the oven at about 250 and let it cook over night until it's done, let it rest, and pull it apart for meals throughout the next couple of weeks. It freezes well.

5. Collard greens and smoked turkey / chicken / pork. Pho doesn't have shit on a nice pot of collards, and you can add as many veggies as you want during the simmer, or as a garnish at the end. With cornbread, beans or rice, it's all good.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.