[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have decided that all the best food comes in bowls so i need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: egg.jpg (4MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
4MB, 4256x2832px
i have decided that all the best food comes in bowls so i need recipes for rice bowls and noodle bowls
>>
itt : bowl cancer
>>
anything can go in a bowl, anon. i haven't eaten off of a plate for 3 years, unless i absolutely have too.
>>
don't be cucked by bowls and plates. just eat it out of the pan or off the bbq
>>
>>9376898
Bun bo hue is probably my favorite soup/stew.

French onion is pretty good if you use real stock, not grocery shit. Even court de bouillon? is better than that shit. Homemade croutons, crust, and the fact that you can use any cheese you want if it melts and browns is a plus. And you can add a small amount of liquor to the broth.

Gumbo is pretty high up there. You just have to spend time making the roux like you do properly caramelizing onions for the french onion. Don't let southerners lie to you; there is no official version. Dark roux flavors it and gives it a better texture; okra and file aside.

Pho is pretty good when made right. Most south-east asians can make a good soup. The Japanese do a really good job with broth and noodles. Buckwheat and squash is a favorite of mine, but clear rice noodles allow you to enjoy the stock or broth better,
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.