[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /ck/ Is it wrong to desire to eat nothing but sandwiches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: article-931639-1426517929.61.jpg (55KB, 526x350px) Image search: [Google]
article-931639-1426517929.61.jpg
55KB, 526x350px
Tell me /ck/
Is it wrong to desire to eat nothing but sandwiches?
How can so many people not see the superiority of it? Bread goes with everything; you eat it with your hands and you don't need to dirty any plates or utensils just to eat.
Grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, maybe a fried egg too.
Tuna sandwiches
Scrambled eggs sandwiches
If it fits you can put anything in one of these fluffy bastards and it will work
Grilled minced meat, with some spices for a bit more flavor
Salisbury steak
Meatballs
Fish and chips
Boiled potatoes, sliced boiled egg and fish and dress it with a teensy bit of olive oil and vinegar
You haven't seen tastiness and practicality until you've stuffed a french baguette with spaghetti and some Bolognese sauce, be mindful of yourself and cut the pasta in portions, don't want to bite down and drag it all out like an unenlightened idiot.
I dare you to try and find a flaw in this holy combination: combines proteins from meat and nutrients from vegetables in an easy to eat package and if you want a dose of vitamins you can eat some fruit for dessert.
The madmen behind icecream sandwiches knew what was up, but sadly they only tried to replicate the beauty of this combo with cookie dough.
As long as the dish isn't a soup or relies heavily some form of stock I guarantee it will be enhanced by being placed between fluffy yet slightly crunchy buns of bread still warm from the oven.
>>
I thought those were peanuts at first.
>>
>>9375782
Portuguese buns: crunchy outside and soft, fluffy inside, basically fist sized bread.
Bretty gud
>>
>>9375791
Yeah it's bread alright
>>
>>9375791
>>9375831
On closer inspection, I can confirm it is in fact bread.
>>
I agree. The problem is that there is little to no good bread available in my country
>>
>>9375780
Fish and chips in a sandwich?
Do Americans really eat this?
>>
>>9376269
Eastern europe?
>>
ham, cheese, tomato, mustard, red onion, pickles
>>
>>9375780
i feel the same way about rice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.