[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of the cold cheese slice? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cold-Cheese-Pizza.jpg (218KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Cold-Cheese-Pizza.jpg
218KB, 750x422px
What does /ck/ think of the cold cheese slice?

I'd eat the shit out of it
>>
>>9373321
Overrated, many places use super sharp cheese, personally id use a mix of mozarella and regianno parmesan
>>
>>9373321
Some cheese with your cheese? Overkill.
>>
>>9373321
What the hell is the point of this exactly?
>>
>>9373579
i saw it on the pizza show. apparently, when the pizza is fresh out of the oven, it cools it down. Personally, I think its gross, I don't like that much cheese at all. I had a meatball on a heel at place in syracuse called columbus bakery, that people rave about. they dump a fuckload of cheese on it, it does not melt, and I had to literally pull cheese off it and throw it out. Then when I asked light on cheese, it still was not good. why the fuck is it so hard to get a good meatball sub?
>>
>>9373763
It's easy enough to make your own meatballs anon. I make enough to throw half with pasta, and the other half is used for meatball subs. Probably not good to do that too often, but after I moved away from the north east, it's yielded the best results.
>>
New hipster garbage.

Pizza has enough cheese already, this is just disgusting.

People wonder why the world thinks Americans have no culture.

>pours cold grocery store cheddar cheese on pizza
>>
I'd eat it.
>>
>>9373321
Your pic related looks a bit unappetizing because it looks like white cheddar or some shit, but the the original restaurant that started it looks great, simply because it's high quality fresh mozzarella.
>>9373579
The original restaurant did it because a bunch of drunk college students kept burning their mouths on the hot pizza so that was his solution.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.