[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Network stage crew here. We are just about to start filming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mystery woman.jpg (18KB, 715x645px) Image search: [Google]
mystery woman.jpg
18KB, 715x645px
Food Network stage crew here. We are just about to start filming a new series about tap water throughout the U.S.

The host is someone you will recognize, even if you are not a food network fan.

What cities do you people suggest we try? What water is the best? What is the worst? Describe in detail the reasons why! It's got to be entertaining. I will pass along legit replies to production.
>>
Not sure if this is real, but I'll answer anyway

Try the water at Disney World, it's fucking terrible
>>
>>9372860
That location immediately stands out due to the famous tourist attraction. I will definitely pass it along. Can you describe the water in a few words? However you can, use whatever words you want. Give me an idea, just a basic idea please.

I'm surprised an expensive resort like that wouldn't try to have decent drinking water. Or maybe they just want people to buy bottled drinks?
>>
>>9372830

please come to atlanta

I feel there is a scandal waiting to happen
>>
Try flint michigan
>>
>>9372830
New York, obvious reasons
New Jersey, to see if it tastes like New York runoff
Philly, oldest water pipes in America
Boston, see if it tastes like the Charles
Maine, see if it tastes like Poland Springs
Arizona, water in the desert?!?
>>
>>9372872
Tastes like spicy chicken wings?
>>
I live in roseville, mi and have to add ph down to our tap water or certain plants will die from it. Idk if this is normal for city water but seems pretty sketch. Also the water in clarkston mi feels "slimy" like you wash your hands and they feel almost greasy like you have to wash again
>>
>>9372877
xddddd
>>
>>9372830
7/10 troll

Im not sure ive ever been anywhere that had "good" tap water, but Houston and Austin where bad, so was LA and NYC, Detroit, thats not bad its toxic water.
>>
>>9372830
you should do San Antonio and Huston for good water and for an episode on damaged water infrastructure or something
>>
>>9372964
Neither of those are normal. Poor cities with insufficient budgets. Godspeed my child.
>>9372888
Where does NYC get its water? Hudson river?
All those old, Eastern cities you mentioned, I'm sure have repugnant water. Places like Arizona, which are stranded inland, usually have awful water because its heavily recycled and treated with chemicals.
>>
>>9372830
>stage crew
lol, no
>>
>>9372830
>Food Network doing a new show about tap water
>not giving Giada a new show that requires her to wear low cut shirts

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
>>
I am from Long Island, NY and I have been told that the water on Eastern Long Island is some of the best in the nation. I presently live in Woodland Park, CO so the water runs right off the mountain into our homes. We get it first at nearly 9000 ft elev then it runs down the mountain to the lower elevations. Happy hunting!
>>
>>9373095
Yeah Colorado is notorious for tasty water. Except Denver, of course. Just another major metropolitan area. However, their tap water is much better than any large U.S. city I've been to, and I've been to many.
>>
>>9372871
It was always lukewarm and tasted kinda dirty
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.