[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an old ass bread machine from my parents that they scooped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: bread puppy.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
bread puppy.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
I got an old ass bread machine from my parents that they scooped up for $2 at a good will. Took me a while to figure out what model it was, what size it was, etc, only to find out it had no normal size.

I made box of pre-mixed material for Italian bread and it was good, but it was super fucking dense, and only used about half the machine's cooking area so it came out as a dense ass cube of bread.

Figured it was time to experiment and tried different flour types, ingredients, ingredient order of addition, etc.

Finally made a loaf of bread that filled up the machine, didn't overflow it, came out dense AND soft, and has more protein for a more filling bread.

Figured I would share here. This is a for a 1.5 lb bread machine. Add off this to the machine in THIS EXACT ORDER.

2 tsp of active dry yeast
3 Tbs of sugar
1 tsp of salt
1 cup of PB fit (peanut butter powder)
3 cups of BREAD flour
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
2 cups of warm water

Turn the machine on white bread function and let it run.

The PB powder was just added with me tossing in random shit to see what stuck. The extra sugar let the yeast work a little more and made the bread a little more dense but still soft. It also added quite a bit of protein to the bread and made it more filling to consume while not drastically changing the flavor. It is a slight change of flavor, but not much and the change is a slight after taste of peanut butter which isn't a bad thing at all for the most part.

Just throwing it out there. Use it, don't use it, the choice is yours.

What kind of experiments have you done with cooking that produced results you enjoyed.

(As an aside, that bread is fucking amazing for French Toast)
>>
>>9372670
While this information doesn't benefit me, I appreciate the effort behind this post. Have a deserved (you)
>>
I'm not familiar with peanut butter powder, but I'd guess it involves removing the oil. So you might be able to replace the powder and oil with regular peanut butter. If you wanted to.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.