[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /ck/, I suffered from a psychosis, and lost a part of my brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: food and the brain.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
food and the brain.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
Hi /ck/,
I suffered from a psychosis, and lost a part of my brain capacity, it's been around a year and i'm recovering but really slowly.

Which veggies/fruits/other should i eat to speed up this process?
>>
File: tfw you have to beat your wife.jpg (68KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you have to beat your wife.jpg
68KB, 538x566px
We need story time before advice is offered
>>
Try out nootropics. Other than that eat fish, flax seed, nuts, avocados, and other fatty foods. Supposedly they're good for brain development or something
>>
>>9372205
It involved meth, shadow people, and a loaded handgun.
>>
File: Ejaculating Onto 4chan.gif (35KB, 448x272px) Image search: [Google]
Ejaculating Onto 4chan.gif
35KB, 448x272px
>>9372227
>It involved meth, shadow people, and a loaded handgun.
more
>>
>>9372187
Go vegan. Popular among those with reduced mental capacity.
>>
>>9372205
>Drop acid once, start to get irrational thoughts
>A year or something goes by, thc increased my irrational thoughts
>Go ape shit and believe that my mom did coke, and gave me and my siblings coke when we where young to get us smarter
>Throw that shit to her face
>Get kicked out to live with my dad(only went to his house every 2weeks)
>Dad moves away after a year, decides i have to start living on my own.
>Rent various rooms as i kept being kicked out over the period of like 8/9 months.
>Mom takes me back home
>Go with my dad to vacations
>Have huge nasty discussion with mom over the phone
>Start to live on the street for around 3 weeks
>Dad finds me and takes me to a psychiatric hospital, where i stay for a MONTH with 4 drugs being given daily.
>First time i posted about my story online.

>>9372232
Fuck you cunt.
>>
Why capacity can you possibly loose from having a psychosis? The ability to enjoy meat?
>>
>>9372240
I was diagnosed with a toxic psychosis, but i may have be a schizo.

Lost a big part of my ability to have a normal conversation, couldn't understand what i read, couldn't remember anything, couldn't perform any logic related things.
>>
>>9372238
Ginger and potent chili cleans the body.
>>
>>9372262
Then how are you typing with near perfect grammar? How long has it been? Seems like youre mentally alright judging by your communication, ignoring any physical handicaps you might have.
>>
File: 1482087011126.jpg (59KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482087011126.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
sage for thinly veiled vegan bait thread
>>
>>9372277
It's been roughly a year, and i still find it hard to have a conversation.
I was depressed for around 7-8 months, because i couldn't speak properly.

It was always easier to type than to talk, not sure why..
English is also not my main language.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.