[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone actually like vanilla yogurt? every time my family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1491439468799.jpg (46KB, 368x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491439468799.jpg
46KB, 368x450px
does anyone actually like vanilla yogurt?
every time my family buys an assorted pack, these are usually the ones that go uneaten.
>>
pretty much all flavors of yogurt are great, including vanilla
>>
>>9371262
Fugg'n weird, vanilla is good. Plain yoghurt is gross. Add a few containers to bowl and slice up bananas or some shit to throw in
>>
Depends how strong the vanilla flavor is.
>>
>>9371262
If you're eating yogurt everyday its the best flavor unless you're a masochist that loves totally plain yogurt
>>
>>9371278

It all depends on where you add the yogurt. I realized that nonfat greek plain yogurt goes great as a replacement for sour cream and cheese for when you need to keep down on calories and up the protein intake.
>>
>>9371286
Greek yogurt is terrible if you actually like yogurt
>>
>>9371314

I do like yogurt, but if I am to eat it on the daily, I'll be using greek yogurt, and I'm going to use it as a condiment or a dip. A lot of the sweeter yogurts have added sugar or corn syrup which are better had as a dessert or a candy rather than as part of a meal.
>>
File: Hagelslag.jpg (371KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Hagelslag.jpg
371KB, 849x565px
>>9371262
Add Hagelslag and it tastes awesome.
>>
>>9371262
Vanilla is the only flavored yogurt I eat.
>>
>>9371262
I mostly like drinkable yogurt, and for some reason I've never had it vanilla
>>
Plain Joghurt with oats and fruit is best.
>>
flavored yogurt is loaded with sugar. get plain non fat and sweeten it with aspartame and other flavorings like vanilla and cocoa powder.
>>
>>9371262
>Buy plain yogurt
>Add vanilla extract
???
>>
>>9371286
I'm gonna start a greek yogurt every morning diet as a method of getting BIG, how do you suggest eating it? I was just thinking of going plain with bread.
>>
>>9371895
Take yogurt, add to equal parts oats, add nutmeg, cinnamon, and berries. Let sit in fridge overnight. Do squats.
>>
>>9371895
i eat mine mixed with berries and a little bit of muesli
>>
>>9371904
>>9371903
Are frozen berries good enough? I don't wanna go and buy a new batch every morning since they go bad so fast.
>>
>>9372048
Dried would be better. Frozen would probably give it a weird texture.
>>
>>9371856
>flavored yogurt is loaded with sugar
I don't think you've ever had unsugared yoghurt. You have to replace the fat with something else it tastes like shit and cardboard and has a weird texture.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.