[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's can I add to spaghetti that makes it not boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170813_204617.jpg (3MB, 3348x5952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_204617.jpg
3MB, 3348x5952px
What's can I add to spaghetti that makes it not boring? I use pasta, mince, salt and a jar of pasta sauce.
I've searched up couple recipes but they are all the same, or say add pepper. Which is boring. What can I add to add more good tastes to my spaghetti??
>>
>>9368001
That shouldn't be bland at all unless you're using shit-tier ingredients.

As for things to add: red chili if you like it spicy. A little anchovy paste or a couple anchovy fillets is god-tier. Parmesan cheese--and I don't mean the fake stuff. And make sure you're browning the mince well.
>>
>>9368013
Oh no it tastes really good. I've just gotten bored of the taste. I could eat it everyday.
>>
>>9368035
Just make your own tomato sauce and can it, its cheaper and healthier those pre made sauce jars are loaded with msg and preservatives.

Just a few cans of whole tomatoes, a few fresh ones, few onions, good handful of garlic cloves and basil

fry of garlic and onions, rip basil leaves ones throw em in the oil, wait 20 sec, add diced tomatoes, sweat a bit, add canned tomatoes.
Season with salt pepper and a pinch of honey or sugar.
voila, perfect tomato sauce.

But in general what really goes well with tomato pasta sauce : garlic, red chilis, tuna, chicken for example

You can also make a really nice stew if you add some water to the sauce and braise some meat in that.
I often make a big ass pot of that sauce, sear some lamb meat and then stew it in the sauce with a fucklot of chili and cumin.
good shit.
>>
>>9368001
A handful or two of freshly chopped basil.

Here's a good (and simple) marinara. Add whatever pasta you prefer, the basil, maybe some freshy grated parmesan: https://youtu.be/HP9doLye26I

Make sure the basil is the last thing you add, and off the heat; if it gets too hot, it turns black and loses a lot of its potent, fresh flavor.
>>
>>9368060
Im the one who wrote the wall of text.
Pretty good recipe.

I cant say it enough ALWAYS use the whole tomatoes.
>>
>>9368048
This sounds like a good idea SENPAI. I always use dolmio and I know its shitty but it's quick.
>>
>>9368035
So why not change it up drastically then? Make alfredo sauce. Pangratatto. Ditch the pasta altogether and make a stew. Shepherd's pie. Etc.
>>
>>9368100
Can I use angel hair pasta for all of this. I love angle hair pasta its why I live
>>
>>9368048
basil goes in at the end
>>
>>9368119
Sure you can. Use whatever type of pasta you like.

Personally I think wide flat noodles are best with cheesy sauces like alfredo but if you like angel hair then use that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.